• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Game - linking songs

Okay, okay, Jon...you can stop gathering boulders to rock my roof with! *teaseing* :biggrin: Neil Young's version is pretty unbeatable!

This is my real choice/link

John Stevens (lead singer of 80s band Noiseworks) occasionally sang lead for INXS after Micheal Hutchence died...it seemed like a great match but unfortunately it didn't work out...

Love this one - especially the title! :)

No disrespect to Mary J Blige, who I like, but the original is so much more soulful...

The original clip for this song is so silly it almost put me off linking it, until I can across this clip....I had no idea this song told the tale of the Titanic tragedy...

Back in the day 'Flash in the Pan' was comprised of two well known and talented song writers and producers, Vanders and Young...George Young is the elder brother of Malcolm and Angus Young of ACDC fame and the pair (Vanders and Young) wrote a lot of ACDC's earlier hits.

Beatles

Thank you Jon for always recognizing and showing respect and admiration for The Beatles. To my way of thinking, they are so much more than a "rock and roll band", as they defined and changed a generation.

I loved this one even as an 8 year old in 1978!