• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Formite trip

a few more from Saturday

St. Patrick's Cathedral and Radio City Music Hall

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

Today we are off to the other three boroughs, Yankee Stadium in The Bronx, Arthur Ashe Stadium in Queens and my brothers house in Staten Island!

Are you doing the driving, Mike, or are you all taking the subway?

Mike, since you posted the photo at St Patrick's, I have been listening this afternoon to the two College Dudes's I have of concerts there.

Today is one day I wish I were there and not here. I have so much shit going on in my life right now, I wish I were walking the Streets of New York where no one knows me or knows where I am.

Peace,
Louis

Thank you Stowe

Stowe suggested a visit to the Waldorf Astoria while we were visiting St Patrick's and Rockefeller Center on Saturday, and he was right as it is a magnificent building. Please note VIP guest Peterh sitting in the lobby!

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

Fine Shopping in Manhattan & One for Ambi!

Also from Saturday, we passed some of the finest stores in NYC, plus one I am not familiar with but I thought of Ambi and his lovely boyfriend Mr. K. :angel:

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

Are you doing the driving, Mike, or are you all taking the subway?

Mike, since you posted the photo at St Patrick's, I have been listening this afternoon to the two College Dudes's I have of concerts there.

Today is one day I wish I were there and not here. I have so much shit going on in my life right now, I wish I were walking the Streets of New York where no one knows me or knows where I am.

Peace,
Louis
It has been all subway until today when we drove to Yankee Stadium and the tennis complex in Flushing Meadows, and of course we are driving upstate to meet Betu on Monday.

I'm glad our visit to St. Patrick's has inspired you today Louis, and I'm sorry that you are going through a rough patch in life right now. I sure hope for happier days for you, and I wish you could have joined us on the sidewalks of New York. Hang in there buddy, the best you can.

I love living vicariously though you two! Drive careful today, on your way to Betu!

1964 World's Fair Unisphere

One of my favorite times in my younger life was attending the 1963-1964 World's Fair in Flushing Meadows in Queens. Peter is a huge tennis fan, and the US Tennis Center was a "must see" stop for Peter on our whirlwind tour of NYC, but an added bonus for me was discovering that the old World's Fair grounds was adjacent to the tennis center, and the iconic Unisphere is still up and so Peter and I took turns "holding up the world" on a beautiful Sunday afternoon in NYC!!!

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

Great pics Mike, but why hasn't Peter changed his shorts yet.. Maybe he's copying from Louis lol
Clean underwear, t-shirt and socks though. 2 days with the same shorts is no biggy you silly Brit!!! Louis is always naked so no copying him lol

More from Yankee Stadium on Sunday

I posed with a giant Derek Jeter pic and if the other folks on the tour weren't there, I would have palmed his crotch, and the Yankees have left the locker of the late great Thurman Munson intact as it was on the day of his passing in the Yankee museum, and I wanted a pic there too.

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

And now we're off for our trip upstate to meet Betu!!!

Last edited:
Leaving my house in a few, headed for New Paltz , New York! About 106 miles (2hrs) to meet up with Mikeyank & Peterh! Feeling excited!!

Leaving my house in a few, headed for New Paltz , New York! About 106 miles (2hrs) to meet up with Mikeyank & Peterh! Feeling excited!!

No doubt you're excited. And them too! It's so cool that this is all happening for you guys. I couldn't be happier for you. :biggrin:

Clean underwear, t-shirt and socks though. 2 days with the same shorts is no biggy you silly Brit!!! Louis is always naked so no copying him lol

Yea, I'm always naked and never wear underwear so I don't have to worry about changing them.

Mike, I don't know how much longer Peter will be there. But, if you get the chance show him the famous Broke Straight Boys Flatiron Building.