• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Formite trip

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Thought I would start a thread here instead of taking over other ones (like we all do) lol Taking my first trip to the Big Apple (don't mind the maggots) lol I'm sure I'll be shattered though!! Excited to meet the great Mikeyank of Broke Straight Boys and BTS fame, I hope I can handle his entourage and the paparazzi at the airport. Can't wait to see his signed Broke Straight Boys towel which I'm sure is encased in glass surrounded by other great artifacts from his life. Of course he has my whole trip planned out so I just have to show up. Next Monday we venture away from the big city and head upstate to meet up with BETU. That is also a very exciting part of my trip. I'm sure the three of us will talk a lot of shit about all you wankers!!!lol No but serious, mikeyank and I have been phone buddys for a year and a half so I am excited about meeting my close friend for the first time (don't get used to the nice talk) mikey. Betu has also been a great forum buddy, wait I've actually talked to him on the phone while he was at home depot, can't get much butch then that lol but he had a very soothing voice as you can all imagine from his great posts. Anyway we will posts pics from the trip. talk soon everybody xoxoxo Peter:cya:

I'm glad that Peter actually got a plane ticket for his trip to New York, or I might be seeing this as he pulls up in front of my building in New York.

th

:welcome: to the Big Apple Peterh of Seattle. :lol:

Now, as I recall, Peter's a bottom and Mike only tops...as does Betu; damn, I know you guys too well!:001_tongue: I hope all of you guys have a fun trip and take lots of photos; remember the "money shot" is what really counts!:001_wub:

Now, as I recall, Peter's a bottom and Mike only tops...as does Betu; damn, I know you guys too well!:001_tongue: I hope all of you guys have a fun trip and take lots of photos; remember the "money shot" is what really counts!:001_wub:
Beth, Are you implying that Peter is going to be our "pass around bottom boy", in the spirit of Little Anthony or CJ & Danny from BSB1 or Seth or even Damien Kyle????
But in the spirit of full disclosure, I am no top, actually more into the fine art of fellatio :blowjob: however as much as you think that when gay guys get together it is all about a "hop in the sack" and getting off together, actually the three of us are good buddies looking to bond and have a great time together. :dance5: But I do love the way your dirty mind works, young lady. :angel: And thanks for your good wishes regarding our vacation!

Of course I wish you guys all the best for a wonderful visit. Many of us will be with you there in spirit. xo :)

I'll be flying into Houston tomorrow for a 1 1/2 hour layover so I'll wave out the window when we enter Texas skies xoxoxo

I am SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo jealous! Not only because this is your first trip to the City of my Dreams but also because you are meeting Mike and Betu. I first visited the Big Apple in 1963 when I was a senior in high school. I made the trip up there religiously every year and sometimes twice a year until 2001. My daughter and granddaughter were there this last January as a Xmas gift to her daughter. My granddaughter returned in March with her high school orchestra for a competition where they won first place.

Needless to say, I am jealous. New York City is a grand town and you will have a "GRAND" time.

I'll be flying into Houston tomorrow for a 1 1/2 hour layover so I'll wave out the window when we enter Texas skies xoxoxo

Please wave to my family. My Dad's family all live in Houston.

Happy for you all. But jealous. There I said it. I want to be with you. Have a great time boy's ...Love johnny.

Happy for you all. But jealous. There I said it. I want to be with you. Have a great time boy's ...Love johnny.
I wish so many forumites could be joining us on our New York Excursion, but especially you, little johnny. In fact you could be on the Brooklyn Bridge with us like Frank Sinatra, Gene Kelly, and what's his name??? lol

th

This thread is getting out of hand. First of all I think it should be titled Forumite trip and secondly what stays on tour should remain on tour lol

Beth, Are you implying that Peter is going to be our "pass around bottom boy", in the spirit of Little Anthony or CJ & Danny from BSB1 or Seth or even Damien Kyle????
But in the spirit of full disclosure, I am no top, actually more into the fine art of fellatio :blowjob: however as much as you think that when gay guys get together it is all about a "hop in the sack" and getting off together, actually the three of us are good buddies looking to bond and have a great time together. :dance5: But I do love the way your dirty mind works, young lady. :angel: And thanks for your good wishes regarding our vacation!

"actually into the fine art of fellatio," yep, that's what a top always says.:001_tongue: I think we should have Damian follow you guys around with a camera and let the footage speak for itself!:tmi:
You know Mike I'm just saying this to rile you up (it's called foreplay).:angel:

I never do understand plane routes; you have to travel south, just to go east...life. I'll be thinking about you, "spreading" it all over the Texas skies!:blushing:

This thread is getting out of hand. First of all I think it should be titled Forumite trip and secondly what stays on tour should remain on tour lol

wtf are you now the spelling police too? lol what you don't want to see pics of your mate in nyc

I never do understand plane routes; you have to travel south, just to go east...life. I'll be thinking about you, "spreading" it all over the Texas skies!:blushing:

I thought it was kind of strange also going to houston first, but oh well. Speading it all texas haha I'm hoping I join the mile high club!!

I thought it was kind of strange also going to houston first, but oh well. Speading it all texas haha I'm hoping I join the mile high club!!

It could be a bumpy ride...hopefully! Although Mike has already said he is better at fellatio!
volcanoplane.jpg

Last edited:
It is surprising to me that there is not a direct flight from Seattle, the largest city in the Pacific Northwest into NYC. Or one with a stop over at Chicago-O'Hare. Airline deregulation was supposed to benefit the consumer with more flights and cheaper prices. A perfect example of an economic theory that hasn't really worked in reality to the benefit of the consumer very much. To say nothing of all those small and medium sized cities and towns which have lost all service.

Thought I would start a thread here instead of taking over other ones (like we all do) lol Taking my first trip to the Big Apple (don't mind the maggots) lol I'm sure I'll be shattered though!! Excited to meet the great Mikeyank of Broke Straight Boys and BTS fame, I hope I can handle his entourage and the paparazzi at the airport. Can't wait to see his signed Broke Straight Boys towel which I'm sure is encased in glass surrounded by other great artifacts from his life. Of course he has my whole trip planned out so I just have to show up. Next Monday we venture away from the big city and head upstate to meet up with BETU. That is also a very exciting part of my trip. I'm sure the three of us will talk a lot of shit about all you wankers!!!lol No but serious, mikeyank and I have been phone buddys for a year and a half so I am excited about meeting my close friend for the first time (don't get used to the nice talk) mikey. Betu has also been a great forum buddy, wait I've actually talked to him on the phone while he was at home depot, can't get much butch then that lol but he had a very soothing voice as you can all imagine from his great posts. Anyway we will posts pics from the trip. talk soon everybody xoxoxo Peter:cya:

Dear Peter ~

I hope you have a safe and wondrous trip to New York City! I know that you'll have a remarkable time visiting with MikeYank, and Betu: they're such fine and lovely people. One of the greatest things about forums like this (and the Internet generally, I think): is that people who otherwise never would have had the chance to know each other - have the opportunity to become fast friends :) I met some of my best friends in life, in like fashion! :)

Peter, I haven't been to New York City since 1982 ~ but it was a momentous occasion for me, and I loved it. It is a beautiful and a spectacular city, BUT - I will just say this: wherever your FRIENDS ARE (people like Mike and Betu) ~ That is SURELY the best place, on earth. . . whether it is one of the greatest cities on earth, or a tiny, rural, town. BUT, PETER - I feel quite sure that New York City has not yet seen someone of quite your charisma, and personal beauty :)

Have a WONDERFUL time, and of course, we are all looking forward to your photos, and stories, afterward.

Hugs, and lots of love,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

*"New York, New York" ~ Frank Sinatra: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YjIsUc4Ank