• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Formite trip

You know damn well I am Mate!!! He'll know if he tries to cross me what a bitch I can really be.... lol
You don't scare me Peter....Your just a big sweetheart..I love your little tough guy act. It is a fun read...xoxo
mike just give him a good wack if he acts up.

Hey,

Thank you for the visit-diary, and the great pictures, guys! Much love to all, from the arctic :)

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

Looks like you two are having a great time; you're both so awesome!:001_wub:

Great pics Mike. The first one looks as if you're standing in front of a picture..
Thanks Jon, but that's a real pic. Peter took it of us from the base of Statue of Liberty with lower Manhattan in the background. He's quite a good photographer actually, he's as good as Damian Christopher. :angel:

In case anyone is still interested here are four more from yesterday, two more from the Statue of Liberty and two from Times Square at dusk.

IMG_0041.jpg
IMG_0088.jpg
IMG_0082.jpg
IMG_0084.jpg

Today the plan is to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, check out the World Trade Center Memorial and then to head uptown to Grand Central Station, Rockefeller Center and St. Patrick's Cathedral. It is raining today, but Peter is from Seattle so this is a typical day for him. lol Perhaps we will have more pics to post tonight or tomorrow.

In case anyone is still interested here are four more from yesterday, two more from the Statue of Liberty and two from Times Square at dusk.

View attachment 13090
View attachment 13091
View attachment 13092
View attachment 13093

Today the plan is to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, check out the World Trade Center Memorial and then to head uptown to Grand Central Station, Rockefeller Center and St. Patrick's Cathedral. It is raining today, but Peter is from Seattle so this is a typical day for him. lol Perhaps we will have more pics to post tonight or tomorrow.

These photos are great! Love the 2nd one, its so awesome how u guys are sharing your trip!!

View attachment 13090
View attachment 13091
View attachment 13092
View attachment 13093

Nice real nice.....Even better than the last ones. Nice..xo

Last edited:
Nice real nice.....Even better than the last ones. Nice..xo
Thanks johnny. You are too nice. Today we did all the things I mentioned plus a few more. Peter took great pics and sent these five to me so far. It was rainy in the morning, but by 1 PM the rain stopped and we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge to the 9-11 Memorial, and later took the subway to Grand Cental terminal and walked to Rockefeller Center, St Patrick's Cathedral, the Waldorf Astoria and Central Park.

Here are pics from the bridge and the 9-11 site. The final pic is Peter and two NYC cops. They were taking pictures with other tourists and said to the ones in front of us that they were the last ones, but Peter said please one more, and the woman cop say, "Oh your so handsome" and took a pic with Peter. He was glowing from the compliment all day!

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

The little boy is fast asleep now, as we have another full day planned for tomorrow, and we spoke to Betu on the phone and arranged our meeting upstate with him on Monday. It's fun doing what we're doing and for me to share these pics with you folks too. Goodnight!

Awesome photos, thank you. It is amazing to see so many people in one place at the same time. Can't wait for your meet up with Betu!:001_wub:

Thanks johnny. You are too nice. Today we did all the things I mentioned plus a few more. Peter took great pics and sent these five to me so far. It was rainy in the morning, but by 1 PM the rain stopped and we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge to the 9-11 Memorial, and later took the subway to Grand Cental terminal and walked to Rockefeller Center, St Patrick's Cathedral, the Waldorf Astoria and Central Park.

Here are pics from the bridge and the 9-11 site. The final pic is Peter and two NYC cops. They were taking pictures with other tourists and said to the ones in front of us that they were the last ones, but Peter said please one more, and the woman cop say, "Oh your so handsome" and took a pic with Peter. He was glowing from the compliment all day!

View attachment 13094

View attachment 13095

View attachment 13096

View attachment 13097

View attachment 13098

The little boy is fast asleep now, as we have another full day planned for tomorrow, and we spoke to Betu on the phone and arranged our meeting upstate with him on Monday. It's fun doing what we're doing and for me to share these pics with you folks too. Goodnight!
Gotta say..
You guy's are wearing me out. Great pictures,keep them coming. Makes me feel closer to you. Yes. And Peter is cute.
But don't tell him I said so or will never hear the end of it. lol
Thanks for taking us along.xoxo

Except for Paul. lol. My two favorite men. Love you guy's. Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Beautiful.....
Love johnny.....
More,More,More.......

Great pics guys. Thanks for sharing!

Many hugs! :)

I agree with everyone else. It's so wonderful to have you guys sharing the experience with us.

Also, the pics that Betu posted of upstate NY are amazing in their own right also. :)

Now that Mikeyank is asleep I can talk shit about him lol he really is a sweet guy in a cute geeky fun loving new york kind of way! We are having a great time and enjoy his company. I'm really glad he is my friend you would all love him.

Now that Mikeyank is asleep I can talk shit about him lol he really is a sweet guy in a cute geeky fun loving new york kind of way! We are having a great time and enjoy his company. I'm really glad he is my friend you would all love him.
Im supper jealous me and paul arnt there to experience a great time with you both through out the city with great history!

Im supper jealous me and paul arnt there to experience a great time with you both through out the city with great history!

This city and Mikeyank are having a hard time keeping up with the "great Peter" so not sure either one could handle you two yahoos also lol

This city and Mikeyank are having a hard time keeping up with the "great Peter" so not sure either one could handle you two yahoos also lol

Hey, Peter,

If you think you guys are not up to hosting Mr. Damien Kyle and Mr. Paul Canon, in NYC - I totally understand. But will be happy to entertain them up here, on your behalf, at the Arctic Circle :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOY0-MBOh_o

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Damien and Paul 001.jpg

Damien and Paul 002.jpg

Damien and Paul 003.jpg

More From Saturday

This group includes "small town boy" Peterh from Seattle trying to look cool on the subway, plus Grand Central Station, and Rockefeller Center. I was real surprised to see the ice skating rink open on October 11. I thought it was just a winter thing.

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 33