• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Everything Nu Is Old

baal

Reaction score
I used that as a PM title and decided not to let it go to waste...

Anyone looking forward to this blast from the past? Nu was never my favorite performer but one of the other two (2) might just compensate, the beast with the tats!

I used that as a PM title and decided not to let it go to waste...

Anyone looking forward to this blast from the past? Nu was never my favorite performer but one of the other two (2) might just compensate, the beast with the tats!

I never disliked Nu as much as you. I think he is a great performer. Sun baked, maybe, but he is ok. The beast with tats may not be my type, but I will wait and see. Shane is there, although David has said he doesn't deliver. I'm on pins and needles! LOL!

David didn't necessarily single out particular videos. He just said that Shane's performances in the present were starting to get boring. And he was hoping to pull him out of it or replace him. Shane probably still has a few good scenes left in the vault. So I won't count him out in every scene he does until I watch it. I admit that I'm a fan of Shane's. I'm thrilled they found such a handsome straight looking hot blonde.

Last edited:
Nu went above and beyond in this video. He did most of the action and him taking Shane's load was very hot. I think Nu has been getting some oral practice in off camera with his surf buds! Shane and Chasen just kind of laid back and let Nu do all the work in this one! I think Nu is great and want to see more of his new found talents on screen.

My-oh-my

Nu went above and beyond in this video. He did most of the action and him taking Shane's load was very hot. I think Nu has been getting some oral practice in off camera with his surf buds! Shane and Chasen just kind of laid back and let Nu do all the work in this one! I think Nu is great and want to see more of his new found talents on screen.

I thought this scene was a pleasant detour. I like Shane and Nu has given us many happy times in the past. Shane gets cuter and more relaxed every time he appears. Quite frankly, if Shane doesn't want to take it in the ass then that is his perogative. When Nu got Shane off I thought that was a great little exercise. I haven't seen such a full-scale no-holds-barred orgasm since little Jordan in May of this year. Simply loverly! And . . . obviously Nu has developed his talents and interests over time. Oooooh yesssss,:thumbup: as the guy said "Old is Nu again." Bravo!

nu was in rare form! he just worked the cum right out of shanes cocfk. It was awesome!!! I to love Shane!!!!

Yes, I agree that Nu has reached his gay acting maturity - he swallowed! It is a wonder when a straight all american boy can do gay sex and be convincing. I got my money's worth. Now I waiting for Nu to get it in his arse but this time with passionate kissing and groans of deep penetrations. I got my tissue box on stay by just in case.

Yes, I agree that Nu has reached his gay acting maturity - he swallowed! It is a wonder when a straight all american boy can do gay sex and be convincing. I got my money's worth. Now I waiting for Nu to get it in his arse but this time with passionate kissing and groans of deep penetrations. I got my tissue box on stay by just in case.
hahahahahaha i agree with you angelone I got my tissue box on stay by to

Great vid! I'm a Nu fan now! That beautiful smile. He showed it often! Shane, hot as he always is. Chasen/Hercules! Whoa! What a tool! Loved Shane's big O! So did Chasen. He had a big smile when Shane shot his load. Lots of touching going on in this vid.

David, yet another great vid!

I like Nu, he has a nice body, dick and I like his tan.

NU

Nu is gr8. Became a fan when I saw the Tyler,Dustin, Nu video. Nu and Tyler double teamed Dustin cock like thhere was no tomorrow, then Dustin fucked Nu and made him cum whille he was doing it. Then he fucked Tyler and while he was doing it kissed both Nu and Tyler who really looks like he got into being kissed.

I had never really been a Nu fan, though I did like him in the Tyler and Dustin vid.

I thought he did an awesome job in this vid and he really was the one doing most of the work. I think the way he made Shane cum was fantastic....didn't you just want to be on the receiving end of that lol!!
Nu definitely went up in my estimations over this vid...awesome job and look forward to seeing him again:sneaky2: