• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Drew and Corey Oh, yeah!!!

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
David excellent job with those two boys. Drew was certainly willing to explore and Corey was willing to please. It was nice that Drew could pick Corey to be the one to take his anal virginity. Corey really had a great orgasm too... I think Corey May have found his calling. I can't wait until Corey gets curious enough to try bottoming at least once. :thumbup:

Excellent Job

David excellent job with those two boys. Drew was certainly willing to explore and Corey was willing to please. It was nice that Drew could pick Corey to be the one to take his anal virginity. Corey really had a great orgasm too... I think Corey May have found his calling. I can't wait until Corey gets curious enough to try bottoming at least once. :thumbup:

They are both cute kids and it was nice to hear that they had become pals after a previous shoot. And that they had mapped out a scenario they were cool to put into practice on the futon.

In my opinion however the only really Excellent Job was the one done by David. He led them through the shoot like a pro, no surprises there. But the sex acts themselves were pretty tame and routinary, especially given that they'd put their heads together a bit before hand and were already comfortable with each other (like Eric and Ross, but what a difference). The one token gluteal slap Corey delivered to Drew's pretty flank actually looked out of place in context with the rest of it. He was almost like, Did you catch that awesome spank just now? There was plenty of opportunity to show some bonding or affection. I was struck that none of this was taken advantage of, like maybe a nuzzle from Corey after he ejaculated for instance...

But you know what? They are both so nice, and the pal premise is so touching, and they are both as pretty as pictures with those slender twinky physiques and innocent smiles...that you forgive them for not fucking and kissing like crazed panting insatiable hormone-driven slutty moaning perverts.

...but it would have been nice lol...:001_unsure:

Last edited:
What's with $800 to fuck? Is 2009 hitting hard? Is it because Corey and Blu together were doing Drew this big favor and the money was just a token? If the patter on film reflects in any way what the kids actually collect, this is less than a third what some guys have gotten for a popped cherry.

Or did the exorbitant fees from last year take some of the Brokie authenticity away, and we're now just getting back to basics and a renewed fantasy reality? That actually makes some sense.

Last edited:
They are both cute kids and it was nice to hear that they had become pals after a previous shoot. And that they had mapped out a scenario they were cool to put into practice on the futon.

In my opinion however the only really Excellent Job was the one done by David. He led them through the shoot like a pro, no surprises there. But the sex acts themselves were pretty tame and routinary, especially given that they'd put their heads together a bit before hand and were already comfortable with each other (like Eric and Ross, but what a difference). The one token gluteal slap Corey delivered to Drew's pretty flank actually looked out of place in context with the rest of it. He was almost like, Did you catch that awesome spank just now? There was plenty of opportunity to show some bonding or affection. I was struck that none of this was taken advantage of, maybe a nuzzle from Corey after he ejaculated...

But you know what? They are both so nice, and the pal premise is so touching, and they are both as pretty as pictures with those slender twinky physiques and innocent smiles...that you forgive them for not fucking like crazed panting insatiable hormone-driven slutty moaning perverts.

...but it would have been nice lol...:001_unsure:

Dam, you tell the hard core reality of it. I too was looking for those few moments of compassion beyond just friendship. I even thought Corey was going to cuddle with Drew at his side for a brief moment. What was I thinking?

I keep asking myself, what do you want from straight men? From what most women tell me; it seems like most straight men fuck them in one or two positions only, drink beer until they pass out, watch sports, brag about how good they are, and ignore them until they are horny enough to have sex again. I know this is stereo typing. However, I know many of us have met these straight guys too. So, I figure if it is true that most "normal straight men" avoid foreplay, fuck in one or two positions only; it would seem to be that they lack the creativity and compassion to do more without prior instructions or rehearsal. So, I think what David captures on tape is pretty much a straight guy with no clue about how to be passionate, caring, and sensitive with a woman let alone another guy with out acting lessons and or plenty of rehearsal time...

Maybe, when these guys come over for the week they can play strip poker, spin the bottle, naked twister, truth or dare, and a nice fun game of dirty dice with the gay boys for a few days before the shoots. LOL :thumbup: I am just kidding… Those poor straight boys would be running for the hills… :cool:
Besides, I think it is really hot how David catches some of those priceless awkward moments when these boys pull down the other guy’s underwear and or are starring down the barrel of a semi hard or rock hard penis for the first time in their life. And David says something sweet like, “it won’t hurt you or bite back. Just put it in your mouth and do what comes naturally.” It is kind of nice to watch these guys evolve a little more each time.

I can't wait to see that three way they were talking about. I don't think I missed it.

Last edited: