• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Come out come out!

the trick for me is almost just like snapping. that is if you have a hook bra, you reach behind, hold the clasp between two fingers and snap! you pull one finger forward and one back to unclasp it.

so i just watched RuPaul's Drag U on logotv.com, and it was fucking amazing! the whole thing about using drag as a healing tool is just what i have been saying this whole thread. ive been hurt, bad, by a lifetime of sneers and jeers at my body, but when i am Sue Namie, i am someone that was never scoffed at for being a big bitch. i was someone that was both fierce and sweet. I never pissed in the drag queen's cheerios that wore the same wig i had planned to wear at one of her shows, and luckily i didnt wear the same wig. (yes it happened, i was pissed)

sorry i felt the need to bump this thread back up, still curious about what people think about drag.

JW, I have no problem with guys dressing in drag, just as long as they can perform on stage and get the entire audience excited.
I remember in my younger days when I was living in Orange County, CA and is Phoenix, AZ back in the 80's, I enjoyed going to the clubs and watching drag queens perform. Oh, those were the days.
Anyway, I think you look pretty good dressed in drag. Best of success to you.

Gary

JW, It was awesome that you could share like that. I think many GLBT people are more energetically balanced than straight people because we can often recognize that we have both masculine and feminine energy. For the most part GLBT people have come to terms with our two fold nature and we have come to love ourselves and others as being perfect whole and complete just the way we are. This understanding and acceptance is what I believe gives us our strength of character as well as our internal fortitude to persevere against all odds. I have often seen Drag as a form of self expression and a way to embrace your feminine side. I have never really done drag other than Halloween or theater myself but I have had a moment or two where I let my feminine side take the reigns and it can be very refreshing as well as empowering. For me my feminine side comes out in my creativity and my art work mostly. I also embrace it to connect with my intuitive nature when doing healing work and spiritual readings. I find that I work as a healer and spiritual reader best when I am in harmony with both my masculine and feminine energy's. :wink:

I can't wait for Sue Namie to come out and play in New Orleans!!!!

Joe, you are one incredible person! There are not many who are as comfortable being as open and honest about themselves as you are! I cherish you, friend!

you just continuing BEING WHO YOU ARE! I was fascinated w/ you as Joey, but telling what you tell when you are dressed as Sue, I think that's very cool

Bump. Maybe MasterTink can post some of his drag photos. :)))

Attachments

• That Bitch 022.jpg
    That Bitch 022.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 17
  • That Bitch 039.jpg
    That Bitch 039.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 20
  • newmystie.jpg
    newmystie.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 17
Awesome Master Tink...:thumbup: