• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP-Bro My Jock Strap Is Too Tight

I agree. Of course it depends on what older means. It's like that Jake Cruise. I can't imagine how anyone can get turned on by any of his videos; and I always feel sorry for the young guys he fools around with, imagining how hard up they must be to have to do scenes with him.

And then, of course, wethere is our former director, Clay.

Older guys diddling with younger guys always seems "pervy" to me.
I’m still laughing. It actually circles it around for me with these recent discussions of sexuality. When I see scenes of young guys letting Jake Cruise or Clay fuck them, those models have to be hard up for money.

I’m still laughing. It actually circles it around for me with these recent discussions of sexuality. When I see scenes of young guys letting Jake Cruise or Clay fuck them, those models have to be hard up for money.

Reminds me of the old joke: Q - What do the circus high wire walker and the 18 year old boy getting a blow job from an 85 year old woman have in common? A - They both are thinking to themselves "DON'T LOOK DOWN!"

Great new College Dudes episode and the Vintage latest episode reminds us even back then guy loving models were not strangers to Broke Straight Boys The episode is a good selection. Last time I looked I was the only commentor on either.

Kai's second scene was just released on College Boy Physicals with his scene partner Nurse Johnny offering up his mouth, hot ass and some ointment at the end to treat Kai's jock strap rash. Courteous Kai always reciprocates by giving some head back to his scene partners after they suck him. Two hot College Boy Physicals scenes for Kai with his big black cock leaving two cute white boys with sore butts and a salty taste in their mouths! Nice to see such a young good looking well endowed African American talent in hot action for our viewing enjoyment.

Kai's second scene was just released on College Boy Physicals with his scene partner Nurse Johnny offering up his mouth, hot ass and some ointment at the end to treat Kai's jock strap rash. Courteous Kai always reciprocates by giving some head back to his scene partners after they suck him. Two hot College Boy Physicals scenes for Kai with his big black cock leaving two cute white boys with sore butts and a salty taste in their mouths! Nice to see such a young good looking well endowed African American talent in hot action for our viewing enjoyment.
thanks for letting us know.
This scene was hot and I liked both guys. I gave 5’s all around, but I wish I could give a 5 for not breaking character while performing the most ridiculous reason to come to a doctor’s visit. LMAO. The dialog was absolutely hilarious as Kai came in because his jock strap is too small, lol, and he has some irritation between his legs. He says he thinks his dick is too big….lol. I’m sorry to laugh but he said dick instead of penis to the nurse. And it’s only that one specific pair of jock strap giving him this trouble. So, Nurse Hunter feels like he needs to take Kai’s blood pressure and then his temperature anally.
I’m sorry to laugh…..I know a lot of role play scenes have ridiculous dialog, but this just made me giggle.
All in all, I liked the scene a lot. LOVE Kai. Good job, College Boy Physicals.