• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB Party Pt 1

Look folks, as a film teacher you can trace this whole thing in the history of cinema. Remember when the glitz of Busby Berkely gave way to the choppy, almost ragged rhythms of West Side Story. Frankly I'd rather fuck any one (or three) of the mismatched Sharks or Jets than two dozen of the powder puffed chorus boys.

Remember when Troy Donahue gave way to James Dean? and Cary Grant gave way to Marlon Brando? Don't get me wrong, I like the pretty boys, but only up on a pedestal, like a work of art. When I have sex I want to get down on the bed and roll in it. How can you have sex with Cary Grant without a monocle, a silk handkerchief, and a champagne flute? And Troy Donahue requires a convertible and a vanilla milkshake to just get to first base. With Brando and Dean you get torn tee-shirts and uncontrolled passion and somebody screaming "Stella" even if your name is Bruce. There's no contest. David knows that. Give me Austin Grant with his aviators anytime over a dozen pretty boys and Danny's hairy ass trumps ten smooth butts because it's Danny and he's a nice guy. These are real and that's why the movies of the fifties aren't made anymore. And there aren't any mistakes in David's interview/documentaries - that's how that kind of movie is made.

Oh, yeah, and every single one of us knows a Tyler - we just don't know him as well as Tyler Evans - cause we haven't had the chance - and we won't ever get the chance - and David gave us the chance - and damn! That boy next door is hot shit!

Rifle

Oh, yeah, and every single one of us knows a Tyler - we just don't know him as well as Tyler Evans - cause we haven't had the chance - and we won't ever get the chance - and David gave us the chance - and damn! That boy next door is hot shit!

Rifle
Great point, Rifle! Tyler is the "boy next door", and we all do know one, and David has let us see what we have only fantasized about before.:001_tt2:

Mike