• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Aiden and Tyler

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I have thought about Aiden for a long time now, and often go back to his scene. I can't wait to see him and Tyler in this i'm sure will be a hot scene. Yea for bringing him back:001_tt2: I hope this is a fuck scene from the start!!

Hmmm - I have this strange feeling that this may be the closing episodes of the old Broke Straight Boys
If it is, what better way to end an era.

That would be a "Hollywood Ending" for the old Broke Straight Boys, Ray, however when this episode was brought to David's attention on the "Missing A Favorite Model" thread, David replied:

"Oh...sorry guys..I totally forgot about this scene. THIS IS TYLER'S LAST SCENE. Also I think there should be another 6-8 weeks worth of updates of D&E content to go but I'm not 100% sure, but I know its coming to the end of the content I filmed for Broke Straight Boys

I hope everyone enjoys the last of Tyler :( "

So, if David is correct, while this will be Tyler's swan song, we will be watching David's scenes into early February, although only Mark and his crew know the true schedule.

That would be a "Hollywood Ending" for the old Broke Straight Boys, Ray, however when this episode was brought to David's attention on the "Missing A Favorite Model" thread, David replied:

"Oh...sorry guys..I totally forgot about this scene. THIS IS TYLER'S LAST SCENE. Also I think there should be another 6-8 weeks worth of updates of D&E content to go but I'm not 100% sure, but I know its coming to the end of the content I filmed for Broke Straight Boys

I hope everyone enjoys the last of Tyler :( "

So, if David is correct, while this will be Tyler's swan song, we will be watching David's scenes into early February, although only Mark and his crew know the true schedule.

Thanks Mike, I hadn't seen the post you refer to until just now.
It is still a fitting way to wind down the old.