• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Danny/Ryan video 1/100th pt from #1

canada

Reaction score
You Tyler fans better get your voting for the party video going or the Danny/Ryan video is going to take over the #1 spot!!!!!!!!!!!:001_tt2:

You Tyler fans better get your voting for the party video going or the Danny/Ryan video is going to take over the #1 spot!!!!!!!!!!!:001_tt2:

In all fairness, perhaps it should. I have now watched the Danny/Ryan vid at least three times thru, myself, and let's just say, uhm, the "well" ain't run dry, yet! LOL! It is most definitely an undoubted classic on this site!:001_smile: So now I suppose someone out there will want to kill the "Traitorous bitch", and Tyler, I still love you, and all your very hard work. Next logical step would be all three of you, right? Directed by you, of course!

Come on Tyler the "Traitorous bitch" ooooooop's
awesomewag1.gif
Mother has spoken

I think it stands to reason that the lime light will fluxuate with the numbers of members on the site. Everyone likes diffrent things ... So, the number one spots will freequently change. However; I believe Tyler and Danny will always have at least one video in the top selections. :blush::001_wub: At least for now.

WOW!! What a close race! They are running dick and dick! :drool:

WOW!! What a close race! They are running dick and dick! :drool:

If they are running dick and dick, then Tyler will win by a head! His dick is definitely longer.

I apoligize for starting this again. I just couldn't resist stirring up some shit.

The Danny and Ryan vid is #1 in my book. :thumbup: :drool:

:banana_rasta: Jayman CONGRAT's on your 2000'th post. :bananatux:

If they are running dick and dick, then Tyler will win by a head! His dick is definitely longer.

I apoligize for starting this again. I just couldn't resist stirring up some shit.

LOL!! You are correct about Tyler! LOL!!

Nothing wrong with a little stirring. We all have our favorites!

Where is this race being run........... i havent seen it ?

Canada........ what is it your starting again?
I started a thread awhile ago about Danny replacing Tyler as the current Broke Straight Boys top superstar. The debate got hot & heavy. It even got personal at times. I just couldn't resist stirring the pot.

Before anyone goes off the deep end, BOTH Tyler & Danny are Broke Straight Boys superstars and who am I to split (pubic) hairs.

Well when i first arrived Tyler was the latest flavor..... but i do think Dannys well up there going by what ive read........ not to much being said about Tyler anymore

:banana_rasta: Jayman CONGRAT's on your 2000'th post. :bananatux:

You guys are cruel congratulating him. I think he should be sympathized with. To have a forum-addiction so severe that you celebrate your second millennium before lots of the guys we're hearing from at the moment move out of single and double digits, is really worrying. And I'm certainly not one to speak myself.

But something has to be done: maybe booking a flight to PA and making my way over the mountain and back down into the valley, in a rented American made car, with the sole idea of keeping you occupied. When you start aching to get to your pc and into Broke Straight Boys, I'll give you something else to think about. It could include wild assed rock and roll bed breaking humps, 69, 49/20, 34.5/34.5, blissful massage, masses of cuddling, popcorn in bed, pillow fights, and 24/7 addiction therapy, with cuff support and straps. I can stay till probably the middle of September. Start saying your goodbyes and see you laters to all these boys mister, cuz they are only gonna be hearing distant cries for help from you from now on till you're cured.

You guys are cruel congratulating him. I think he should be sympathized with. To have a forum-addiction so severe that you celebrate your second millennium before lots of the guys we're hearing from at the moment move out of single and double digits, is really worrying. And I'm certainly not one to speak myself.

But something has to be done: maybe booking a flight to PA and making my way over the mountain and back down into the valley, in a rented American made car, with the sole idea of keeping you occupied. When you start aching to get to your pc and into Broke Straight Boys, I'll give you something else to think about. It could include wild assed rock and roll bed breaking humps, 69, 49/20, 34.5/34.5, blissful massage, masses of cuddling, popcorn in bed, pillow fights, and 24/7 addiction therapy, with cuff support and straps. I can stay till probably the middle of September. Start saying your goodbyes and see you laters to all these boys mister, cuz they are only gonna be hearing distant cries for help from you from now on till you're cured.

Slim....... take this to the Bedroom Etiquette chat please lmao

flirty-91.gif

Slim, you are such a selfless humanitarian. Always looking to help out someone in need. Never asking what's in it for you. If you could only survive such a horrible, odious task you would be worthy of a Nobel prize. Sniff, sniff...

P.S.

Before starting please install cameras!

slim, you are such a selfless humanitarian. Always looking to help out someone in need. Never asking what's in it for you. If you could only survive such a horrible, odious task you would be worthy of a nobel prize. Sniff, sniff...

P.s.

lol

Slim, you are such a selfless humanitarian. Always looking to help out someone in need. Never asking what's in it for you. If you could only survive such a horrible, odious task you would be worthy of a Nobel prize. Sniff, sniff...

P.S.

I'm a Good Samaritan, and I always turn his other cheek.

What about a cam like one of those doohickeys miners wear lashed to their foreheads?