• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

BSB Bloopers & Out Takes DVD???

nsreed

Reaction score
A few months ago I emailed David with a suggestion about doing a DVD of any funny things, bloopers, out-takes, the guys joking around etc that doesn't make it on the videos they post on the site. Also I think some behind the scenes stuff with maybe the boys talking about themselves would be hot. David said he could do a DVD. So come on guys, lets get some commitment here to make it worth while for Davids awesome efforts! I would buy one in a heartbeat! Will you??

I would love to see that I like behind-the-scenes stuff anyway

A few months ago I emailed David with a suggestion about doing a DVD of any funny things, bloopers, out-takes, the guys joking around etc that doesn't make it on the videos they post on the site. Also I think some behind the scenes stuff with maybe the boys talking about themselves would be hot. David said he could do a DVD. So come on guys, lets get some commitment here to make it worth while for Davids awesome efforts! I would buy one in a heartbeat! Will you??

i suggested the same thing. I hope one day it comes to fruition...:thumbup::blowjob:

Deffo would buy a DVD with screw-ups, just as long as they are genuine. That stuff where actors pretend to die laughing when they fluff a line is just totally embarrassing.

:w00t::w00t:I love the idea of it. It sounds like a winner to me and I am in for buying them.:w00t:

I think that would be a heck of a lot of fun to see! That's sometimes when their personalities shine the brightest! And it can be so very light hearted too :)

Sounds like a bloopers and outtakes DVD is unanimously supported. Put my name down for one when and if they create such a prize! BTW, jst got a shipment of DVD's from Blue Media, and man were they good while they lasted. ( I'm gonna have to cut back to one episode a day though, if you catch my drift!!)

LOL, Wow it sounds great... So, was it all un seen before action???:sneaky2:

David, this is just another example of your membership's fascination with the filming of the episodes, and the details that some of us have gotten obsessive about. I think it's a good sign, you shouldn't worry about our being analytical man, since it means we're totally engaged with the site.

Outtakes/Bloopers

I'm in! Especially since we all know that David is a pro. I'd like to see his interaction..... Remember Jona?

Jayce:001_tt1: