• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Blake & Ty - I'm breathless!!

Dearest Blake,

I'm so happy that you see the intentions behind my post. I don't want you to ever think of yourself as ordinary. You are a very handsome, intelligent, kind and sexy man. Obviously a great many of us in here can see someone who is amazing and special. Those of us in the forum have only a relative handful of votes to put towards your scenes. The thousands of other members not in the forum carry most of the weight of the votes. And they have still given you a 4+ rating on your first real video right out of the gate. That's impressive!

While I would never want to see you become egotistical and feel like you were better than anyone else...my hope for you is that you will not feel "less than" or inferior to anyone else. Your humility and your eagerness to please and be kind to others are all part of your many charms that we find so endearing.

You are so handsome and sexy that you should never feel that you are not worthy of, or in the same league as, someone you find very attractive. You will not be everyone's cup of tea physically, just as you are not attracted to every person out there. But please don't ever count yourself out because you think someone is more attractive than you. You bring more to the table than you may even realize. Some of the most attractive people out there would be the
lucky ones to have your attention and affection. And they would be even luckier to perhaps win your love. :wink:

Well thank you so much, lol I feel like all I do on this forum is say thank you and it's really difficult to put into words what all this feels like. I'm trying to look at all these awesome coments as fan mail, but I'm reading everything and getting a feel for all of y'alls individual personalities, that it feels more like comforting advice that you would get from a friend. It's deffinatly way different from what I thought it was going to be like.

I hope this helps you some...

Stimpy, i ask you accept that my personal inquiry was to understand what you saw.
i recognize that your view requires no explanation.
my part in this conversation ends, but as a very curious person i continue to wonder.
however, without understand your view, i will continue to think and dream.
i always find for post interesting!

Dear another1,

With those adorable puppydog eyes to your sweet soul, I am truly sorry that I remain such a mystery to you. I love your curious nature and that is why I wrote you in the past.

I feel it is only fair to say that my strong reactions to Ty were not typical of me, but then we all have our moments from time to time and Blake was not a typical newbie, either. Ty was in the wrong scene for me and I felt I had to express my complete outrage. Of course this is more due to a poor choice made by Management than actually Ty's fault. I just think the contrast between Blake vs. Ty was like lightyears apart and I was advocating for the very innocent Blake, mostly. I always take the underdog's side and Blake, being the newbie, was the underdog at the time.

I feel I owe you an explaination for my spontaneous negative reaction. I wasn't looking for something negative from Ty, but, once presented to me, I couldn't simply ignore it either. I hope this helps you some.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

your comments do help me alot. thank you!
pardon me for saying this, but what you wrote in the 2nd paragraph focused me on your issues sharper than your earlier post.

we are family. we are friends. we are forumite.
when the temptation is the stomp out of the room, i remember that!

Well thank you so much, lol I feel like all I do on this forum is say thank you and it's really difficult to put into words what all this feels like. I'm trying to look at all these awesome coments as fan mail, but I'm reading everything and getting a feel for all of y'alls individual personalities, that it feels more like comforting advice that you would get from a friend. It's deffinatly way different from what I thought it was going to be like.

You're quite welcome Blake. :wink: I would be honored to be considered both a fan and an online friend of yours. I can only hope that the conversations in here being different from what you expected has been a pleasant surprise for you. :) Some posts may be of a standard fan mail type. But as you can see there are many of us capable of going beyond that too.

Speaking for myself I reserve the right to gush over all of your physical attributes and your talents onscreen like some school girl with a mad crush. lol Because you're hot! haha But I want even more to be able to have substantial adult conversations with you. You do have an amazing body but you also have a great personality and outlook on life. All of these things combined make you far greater than the sum of your parts. It's our honor and privilege to get to know you better as a person. :001_smile:

Blake Gushers UNITE! (12-step program soon to follow!)

You're quite welcome Blake. :wink: I would be honored to be considered both a fan and an online friend of yours. I can only hope that the conversations in here being different from what you expected has been a pleasant surprise for you. :) Some posts may be of a standard fan mail type. But as you can see there are many of us capable of going beyond that too.

Speaking for myself I reserve the right to gush over all of your physical attributes and your talents onscreen like some school girl with a mad crush. lol Because you're hot! haha But I want even more to be able to have substantial adult conversations with you. You do have an amazing body but you also have a great personality and outlook on life. All of these things combined make you far greater than the sum of your parts. It's our honor and privilege to get to know you better as a person. :001_smile:

Dearest Blake and Tampa,

Please count me in with those "self-admitted BLAKE gushers" Tampa referred to. I feel like an oil well in Texas with the built-up oil pressure about to BLOW. Therefore, I am certifiably a "GUSHER" and proud of it. Maybe it is the boyish quality of BLAKE'S gentle, sweet smile. It is something I could never tire of! Whatever it is, call it "charm", call it sheer "charisma", either way it ought to be illegal it is so damn good!!!!! But, then again, it may be BLAKE'S distinctive and beautiful dick I find so very appealing.:001_cool:

Oh well, you got me "hook-line-n-sinker" and I am totally enamored by BLAKE. No one looks or acts like him on Broke Straight Boys He is without parallel on Broke Straight Boys

Sincerely running low on "gushing reserves",:blush:

Stimpy

Dearest Blake and Tampa,

Please count me in with those "self-admitted BLAKE gushers" Tampa referred to. I feel like an oil well in Texas with the built-up oil pressure about to BLOW. Therefore, I am certifiably a "GUSHER" and proud of it. Maybe it is the boyish quality of BLAKE'S gentle, sweet smile. It is something I could never tire of! Whatever it is, call it "charm", call it sheer "charisma", either way it ought to be illegal it is so damn good!!!!! But, then again, it may be BLAKE'S distinctive and beautiful dick I find so very appealing.:001_cool:

Oh well, you got me "hook-line-n-sinker" and I am totally enamored by BLAKE. No one looks or acts like him on Broke Straight Boys
He is without parallel on Broke Straight Boys

Sincerely running low on "gushing reserves",:blush:

Stimpy

Lol wow, you guys are very nice and detected to making the new guy feel welcome and lose all my blood to my face. Lol I need some of that blood to perform!! :par13:
So, I think that the newbie part for my job is a little over.. Lol

We should open up a general chat!

Yall think of something to talk about! I opened up weather and music, come up with a good topic! :D

Lets make this chat forum more about chatting than sending complements or constructive criticism. Maybe open a thread about past jobs! That's a good one!

well if you want to get to know me more cuz i want to get to know Yall, you should look at my new general chat i just posted about Jobs. i think it will be fun and be a good opportunity for you to take a trip down memory lane and to share it with people who you have been having conversations with on the forum:blush:.