• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Masyn And Blake

I reprise my theme. Getting fucked doesn’t make them gay. It just makes them more versatile in the whole range of gay for pay activities.

I know you like you straight boys un fucked. I like to see mine fucked. I am not alone! There are others here that are fine with top only guys not doing it but probably more wanting to at least see them try. In my opinion it takes a real man, secure in his sexuality to do gay for pay if he isn’t really gay or bi. I think what we see most often is actually bi guys but a straight man willing to try it all is very hot and my reason for being here. I’m very thankful that Broke Straight Boys has always tried to get the boys to try anal. Doesn’t always work but they do try.

It’s going to be a long break. Who knows what Ethan will decide if called back but I can’t actually imagine him coming back and not trying it. He has talked about it and I honestly don’t think they would invite him back for more of the same. Only time will tell.
No question that many want to see him bottom, but if this forum is any representation of over-all membership, there are also many who like him remaining an exclusive top. So Broke Straight Boys May be very happy to have him return to please the fans like me who are turned on by a supposed str8 boy who never gets fucked.

No question/qualms that I, for one, am in that (maybe not so ) silent majority. He has done the most scenes of any model on Broke Straight Boys, taking the most time of ANY model in the history of the site to do/try new things, when the new things are tried, it is VERY disproportionately in favor of Ethan, as far as timelapse speaking-whether it be sucking dick, or, as I was corrected-taking it up the ass-YET TO HAPPEN. I guess this is the perfect time to use the phrase he is (again-to date), passively hypocritical, meaning, basically, he can 'dish it, but cannot take it'.

No question that many want to see him bottom, but if this forum is any representation of over-all membership, there are also many who like him remaining an exclusive top. So Broke Straight Boys May be very happy to have him return to please the fans like me who are turned on by a supposed str8 boy who never gets fucked.

No question/qualms that I, for one, am in that (maybe not so ) silent majority. He has done the most scenes of any model on Broke Straight Boys, taking the most time of ANY model in the history of the site to do/try new things, when the new things are tried, it is VERY disproportionately in favor of Ethan, as far as timelapse speaking-whether it be sucking dick, or, as I was corrected-taking it up the ass-YET TO HAPPEN. I guess this is the perfect time to use the phrase he is (again-to date), passively hypocritical, meaning, basically, he can 'dish it, but cannot take it'.

I personally am not what you would call a bottom Bob, but friends of mine love bottoming and it gives them great sexual pleasure, ask James Dawn. lol So I don't know why you make bottoming seem like punishment, as in dishing it out but not taking it. In the gay community there are tops who love fucking and bottoms who love getting fucked, so as I've said before if it is okay for James to exclusively bottom on the site as it gives him the most pleasure, why is it a problem for Ethan to do what he enjoys? It sounds like a win-win situation to me with the guys doing what they enjoy doing and their fans enjoy watching it too.:thumbup1:

The pre scene interview I thought was the best I have seen Blake do recently. To me Blake has seemed to be very shy, but this interview he was really very animated. I must admit that I was expecting to mark down this scene because of the very strong opinion I have of Masyn Thorne's antics with the spitting scene from Fraternity X. However I have to say I really enjoyed this scene and thought this was a really good pairing. Loved the rimming scenes and the energy from Masyn Thorne when fucking Blake. Cum scene was good, although I am not sure that the camara work caught Masyn Thorne cumming which really is my only criticism. I give this scene top marks. Well done guys .

I've been off-site for a while due to some health issues (not corona). The last thing I watched was the pre-scene with these guys. Can't remember it and am not going back to watch it, So no comment.

I watched the scene itself just a bit ago, and I found it quite good. Masyn Thorne was a better than average top. He's does have a gorgeous body and I do love that ass of his. No need to comment on the dick. I like its size and he knows how to use it. I would like to see him use his hips more to vary his fucking motions and movements. Then it wouldn't be just slow speed, jack rabbit speed and repeat. Props to him for having a tan. Back in the day quite a number o models use to really tan in the summer. These days, it seems like a contest to see who can stay the whitest. - lol !!! Blake is a big, 'ole bottom - just my type. He was outstanding and I love the way he shows us how much he loves dick. And the bigger the better. Blake, we are cut from the same cloth - lol !!! 4's all around.

The post scene was great because I could hear and understand everything that was said. 4's all around.