• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Behind the Scenes - Fire Island

There's a wonderful scene in the movie "Naked Lunch" when Peter Weller sits down at his typewriter and it becomes a talking asshole. I always liked that movie for two reasons, it was so horrible that it was almost good, and I knew William Burroughs back in Kansas when he played with a bazaar assortment of guns in a hollow off behind his house. No, Slim, I don't long for my youth or to relieve the past. I long for the future. I love every step forward humanity takes and I relish technology and social and moral and ethical progress. And I truly don't think of myself as a sexual stormtrooper trying to bed every nubile young warrior who comes along in order to keep my grip on my youth. I am content to live life in the present and to grow up with the world. And Jon, I am saddened that you had rather perceive my call for politeness as a rude interjection instead of a request for rational behavior. Drama? Oh, my yes, there will always be drama on the forum, but not such belligerance, not such in your face rudeness, not such outright personal malevolance as displayed for the last few months.

I thought for a while that management was finally going to take a stand. Some really good stuff came from them. Some really positive direction. Some really great leadership. But, in the end, you won. It turned out that they are only concerned that you don't tear them to pieces, what you say to each other doesn't matter. So, in the spirit of that noble gesture, the arena is open. Ladies and gentlemen, there are two doors beneath the canopy. Beneath one is a keyboard and terminal to connect you to spirited discussion, friendship, social intercourse, and steaming sex, behind the other is a keyboard with a talking asshole. You are privileged to open your own door and use the terminal of your choice.

on a lighter note.....

.....THE MARDI GRAS VIDEO WAS AWESOME AND FUNNY!

Agreed. I enjoyed it. The guys were having a good time waiting for their food. I actualy was believing Logan's "clydesdale" story for a minute. :w00t:
If Diesal amassed that many beads, I can only imagine Logan's collection. I can only imagine what must have gone on those few days.

Awesome video and sound quality coming from a cell phone. Kind of strange this video came with a disclaimer at the begining. Should have done that for the Fire Island video. Oops! Sorry Rifle, I mean Aquarius, I thought I saw the horse move!

-Jason

There's a wonderful scene in the movie "Naked Lunch" when Peter Weller sits down at his typewriter and it becomes a talking asshole. I always liked that movie for two reasons, it was so horrible that it was almost good, and I knew William Burroughs back in Kansas when he played with a bazaar assortment of guns in a hollow off behind his house. No, Slim, I don't long for my youth or to relieve the past. I long for the future. I love every step forward humanity takes and I relish technology and social and moral and ethical progress. And I truly don't think of myself as a sexual stormtrooper trying to bed every nubile young warrior who comes along in order to keep my grip on my youth. I am content to live life in the present and to grow up with the world. And Jon, I am saddened that you had rather perceive my call for politeness as a rude interjection instead of a request for rational behavior. Drama? Oh, my yes, there will always be drama on the forum, but not such belligerance, not such in your face rudeness, not such outright personal malevolance as displayed for the last few months.

I thought for a while that management was finally going to take a stand. Some really good stuff came from them. Some really positive direction. Some really great leadership. But, in the end, you won. It turned out that they are only concerned that you don't tear them to pieces, what you say to each other doesn't matter. So, in the spirit of that noble gesture, the arena is open. Ladies and gentlemen, there are two doors beneath the canopy. Beneath one is a keyboard and terminal to connect you to spirited discussion, friendship, social intercourse, and steaming sex, behind the other is a keyboard with a talking asshole. You are privileged to open your own door and use the terminal of your choice.

God, if it was good enough for Bill Burroughs it's good enough for me. The idea of sitting down to a typewriter with an anus is spectacularly bizarre just on its own, but one whose anus has vocal chords and a vocabulary is sensationally irresistible. Bill's was drug induced as we all know, but he was prescient in so many way that the typewriter, or terminal and keyboard, that you mention is probably now being tested in a lab in Tangier.

Hey it was 18 degs here on the east coast of the uk today. Things are looking up.

32 degrees here today jon.....though we are coming to the end of our summer now, there was a wee bit of a chill in the air this morning....sigh.....I will miss the warmth must find me something to snuggle up too:blush:

32 degrees here today jon.....though we are coming to the end of our summer now, there was a wee bit of a chill in the air this morning....sigh.....I will miss the warmth must find me something to snuggle up too:blush:

I thought that was gonna be me :001_rolleyes:

I'm a bit of a pasty brit so I don't like too much sun. Even when I've been on holiday to hot places I tend to stay out of the sun during the hottest parts of the day. 20-25 degs is hot enough for me dudes.

I'm a bit of a pasty brit so I don't like too much sun. Even when I've been on holiday to hot places I tend to stay out of the sun during the hottest parts of the day. 20-25 degs is hot enough for me dudes.

Haha the pasty pomme eh Jon.....we have a couple of those at work and you can tell when it is summer because those guys look like boiled lobsters lol!!!!:biggrin:

Haha the pasty pomme eh Jon.....we have a couple of those at work and you can tell when it is summer because those guys look like boiled lobsters lol!!!!:biggrin:

We have several British and Canadian tourists down here in Florida. So many times they don't use sunscreen and then after one day at the beach they look like lobsters. And then they pay the price. For weeks...

We have several British and Canadian tourists down here in Florida. So many times they don't use sunscreen and then after one day at the beach they look like lobsters. And then they pay the price. For weeks...

Hey buddy.....you are so right about the sunscreen, I don't know why they think that they don't need it haha and then the peeling starts.......eeeewwww that is worse than the boiled lobster look :ohmy:

Hey buddy.....you are so right about the sunscreen, I don't know why they think that they don't need it haha and then the peeling starts.......eeeewwww that is worse than the boiled lobster look :ohmy:

I remember when I was very young and my mother took me to the beach and forgot to cover me up, I was like a lobster too and was ill for days. Since then I have been very carefull but you're absolutely correct, us brits do not know how to look after ourselves in the sun. It's like xmas here when we get warm weather and everyone just jumps out in it and most get burned.