• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

AJ and Rimmerman in the Tag team Action

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
Alright, now that's what I'm talking about.

That video has got amazing ratings. I liked it despite the fact that I found Aaron bemused and mute, "Is this normal?", Rimmer and Ajay doing their best with bad stage directions, and the whole scene otherwise pretty limp.

They're all hot. I loved seeing Aaron being fucked by other teens on the other site: his dick was stiff and he was lovin' it. Rimmer is normally so great, but he seemed to be worried and distracted. Ajay should probably have sat this one out. It would have made better theater for me if li'l Aaron had been exclusively treated and tested by Sr. Rimmer.

But, you know, ever the contrarian.

I think there is more tag team action to cum

AJ you did agreat job getting that sperm sampel from Dustin this week. I think you left something in the behind. Now was that a parting gift??? LOL I can't wait to see how this thing plays out when Doc Rimmerman gets involved. :w00t: :001_unsure::thumbup:

Last edited:
you did a great job with aaron, i have seen him on the other sites also, this one was stil hot, aaron is a great bottom no matter where or with whom.