• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Actor Leslie Jordan Passes Away

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
My heart feels heavy today with the news of Leslie Jordan passing away today. I met Leslie back in 2011 on a smaller budget film called DTLA. He was the first famous person I met and when I met him I was very shocked he was working on our small budget film. He asked me right away what I do and I said I own Broke Straight Boys and he lit up and was like oh my gosh I am a member. Needless to say we became friends and hungout when we could. From LA to Miami or Orlando I always tried to get together with Leslie. He was so funny and very perverted and so much fun to hang around. He has been on my wall for many years along with the American Horror Story cast which I met too who were all so amazing and nice. So tragic and so sad. RIP Leslie you will be missed.

Attachments

• leslie1.jpeg
    leslie1.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 36
  • leslie2.jpeg
    leslie2.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 37
  • leslie3.jpeg
    leslie3.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 42
  • leslie4.jpeg
    leslie4.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 33
  • leslie5.jpeg
    leslie5.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 38
RIP Leslie, the world lost a beautiful soul today.

Mark, thank you for sharing your pictures of Leslie. I wish I could have met him, he always made me laugh. I absolutely loved his character on Call Me Kat.

Here is what I posted today on my personal page. So sad today but trying to remember all the good memories with him

My heart breaks today with the news of my friend passing Leslie Jordan. I met Leslie in LA on Nov 8, 2011 while working on a tv series called DTLA which was a stepping stone for my own tv series. It was a low budget film so I was shocked when I found out that Leslie Jordan was going to be in it. I’ll admit was fan girling a bit because I had watched Will & Grace for years. When met Leslie and one of the first things. He asked me is what I do. I said I am the owner of Broke Straight Boys Which I don’t normally say buy that day I did. Well when I said that Leslie said ohhhh my gosh that’s my favorite site and I’m a member. We were both excited to meet each other and hit it off and became friends. I took Leslie out to lunch at what he said was of his fav places Cecconi's. We hung out and chatted and I noticed right away that Leslie did not have much of a filter. Talking about dildos and NSFW things in this fancy restaurant. We had such a great time lol. Afterwords I was going to a 24 hour fitness in WEHO which I was going to push to because I was in a wheelchair but Leslie insisted on driving me. He drove me there, which I thought was really nice of him. We kept in touch and met at various events even one in my hometown. He was so funny, humble, genuine and really cared about people. I have some very fond memories of him. You will be missed my dear friend. RIP #LeslieJordan

I am sorry for your loss Mark. He seems to have been an ultra nice guy. And how cool is it that Broke Straight Boys was his favorite site. I wonder which other celebrities have been members here? One never knows, does one? :wink:

I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend. He must have been a great guy to be around because he was such an entertaining character. I loved his Tammy Wynette impersonation on Sordid Lives.

Oh wow. I was so sorry to hear of Leslie's passing. But I had no idea that Mark knew him personally. I'm sorry for your loss Mark. He was a great actor and a larger than life personality. His characters will go on entertaining for years to come.

Can anyone help this boomer out with NSFW? What does it stand for?

Can anyone help this boomer out with NSFW? What does it stand for?

As Morning Joe says, “Go to the google machine”. lol

I just did:

NSFW. adjective. abbreviation for not safe for work: used when sharing internet material that should only be looked at in private because it contains some things, for example pictures of naked people, that could be offensive: Warning: many links in this post are NSFW.

As Morning Joe says, “Go to the google machine”. lol

I just did:

NSFW. adjective. abbreviation for not safe for work: used when sharing internet material that should only be looked at in private because it contains some things, for example pictures of naked people, that could be offensive: Warning: many links in this post are NSFW.
LOL

Thanks. :)

You are most welcome Tampa. For those of us raised pre Internet, we sometimes forget that the answer to most questions are right at our fingertips.
More like in our hands! :LOL:

I've been catching up on my DVR backlog and I just watched Call Me Kat, episode Call me Phillium, what a beautiful send off and tribute for Leslie. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't cry 😭😭