• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A miracle in OHIO

Turnes out when I came home one day my gma was sharing the fact that she knew this guy. He was a big hit in the Spanish community with the band that he was in and he did a couple parties, that's how she knew him. I guess, when this whole deal was going on he was right there beside the families supporting the best way he possibly could like, going to benefits and raising money for them. Whole knew he was teh one to actually have taken them ha.
I guess that makes your grandma guilty too by association. lol. :001_rolleyes:

I guess that makes your grandma guilty too by association. lol. :001_rolleyes:
Hahaha Well, if she knew about it, yes, she would have been lol. But in this case he's just really well known around the Spanish community in some areas in Northeast Ohio.

Hahaha Well, if she knew about it, yes, she would have been lol. But in this case he's just really well known around the Spanish community in some areas in Northeast Ohio.
Graham, dear, you need to get your cute little ass out of that rough and mean NE Ohio area. How does southern Ohio, say along the banks of the Ohio River sound to ya? :)

Graham, dear, you need to get your cute little ass out of that rough and mean NE Ohio area. How does southern Ohio, say along the banks of the Ohio River sound to ya? :)
Haha I have to admit that NE Ohio can get a little crazy, but will always be home for me wherever I go. But it is trashy in some areas, like mine. lol. But what can you do when city officials have there heads up their asses lmao. All in all the south would not seem that bad. I was in the south and I find that southern guys and gals are so friendly and the best part is the foooooddd is AMAZING!! I went to SC and all you see there is biscuits with chicken, Biscuitville, the whole area was made up with fast food biscuits hahaha.