• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A miracle in OHIO

I don't believe one iota that the 2 brother's didn't know what was going on. As Bobbity said, things were on show that should have been picked up by the neighbours and the police. And to those members who wish to hide behind the news and the bad bits of reality, well they had better watch out: because the next time anything like this happens, OR another school gets shot to bits by nut cases with an arsenal of weapons, it may well happen on their doorstep or involve their own families or friends.

One has to be aware of the nasties of this World as well as the niceties. Unfortunately nasties can hurt real bad.

People did notice. Their children noticed the chains, and elaborate locks on the door. They noticed the plastic bags on the windows. They noticed they were restricted from going into certain parts of their father's home. They just didn't do anything about it. If they'd looked a little deeper into things, or questioned their father's odd behavior they could have saved those girls a lot earlier. However, they were comfortable lying to themselves, and attributed their father's behavior as a little "eccentric" and "paranoid". And these three women paid dearly for it.

And the neighbors didn't notice because a lot of the time, the girls were bound in chains or ropes. They were rarely ever allowed their freedom and as you guys read had only been allowed outside twice in the ten years they were held captive.

These guys are so sick and I hope our justice system just reams the hell out of them. What they did was so wrong, I have no words to describe how sad it all makes me. And it makes me wonder if there were any other victims besides these three.
What the hell! He had kids? Geese oh man. Can you be anymore harsh then to put your own kids at risk. On top of that the horror the woman must have been in while living there. Truly is sad, at least they can live there lives somewhat normal.

What the hell! He had kids? Geese oh man. Can you be anymore harsh then to put your own kids at risk. On top of that the horror the woman must have been in while living there. Truly is sad, at least they can live there lives somewhat normal.

His children were adults when this was all happening. They'd notice their father's strange behavior when they'd visit him but never thought much of it, I guess. Castro's daughter has already come out and apologized for her father's crimes, but if that were me, it'd be little consolation. That man stole ten years of their lives, robbed them of their childhood, and have left them with deep emotional and psychological scars. Not only did he rape them, he beat them when they became pregnant with his children, and it's been reported that each woman have admitted to having had multiple miscarriages due to the severity of his beatings. This man deserves to burn in the deepest circle of hell IMHO.

His children were adults when this was all happening. They'd notice their father's strange behavior when they'd visit him but never thought much of it, I guess. Castro's daughter has already come out and apologized for her father's crimes, but if that were me, it'd be little consolation. That man stole ten years of their lives, robbed them of their childhood, and have left them with deep emotional and psychological scars. Not only did he rape them, he beat them when they became pregnant with his children, and it's been reported that each woman have admitted to having had multiple miscarriages due to the severity of his beatings. This man deserves to burn in the deepest circle of hell IMHO.

Oh, wow! That's even more horrible to know that this has happened to them children are gifts and to think this man was already a father. My heart goes out to the woman god bless them for staying strong.

You're spot on there Bobbity. Last night on the BBC News it was reported that the prosecutors may go for the death penalty. That's too good for him, he should be put in a jail full of racist crime murderers (pref white), and left there to rot and get beaten up each day.

You're spot on there Bobbity. Last night on the BBC News it was reported that the prosecutors may go for the death penalty. That's too good for him, he should be put in a jail full of racist crime murderers (pref white), and left there to rot and get beaten up each day.

Because the American prison system is as violent as it is, he's going to get much worse than daily beatings. Rapists and child molesters, of which he is both, are often targeted, raped themselves, and then tortured to death or murdered. He's not going to last long unless he goes straight into solitary for his own protection or is put into protective custody.

Because the American prison system is as violent as it is, he's going to get much worse than daily beatings. Rapists and child molesters, of which he is both, are often targeted, raped themselves, and then tortured to death or murdered. He's not going to last long unless he goes straight into solitary for his own protection or is put into protective custody.

Either way karma's a bitch and you have point about sex offenders and rape. Prisons in America don't like it. Death penalty would be ideal, but seeing him solitary would be better show him what it's like to be in the same place for so many yrs. l

Either way karma's a bitch and you have point about sex offenders and rape. Prisons in America don't like it. Death penalty would be ideal, but seeing him solitary would be better show him what it's like to be in the same place for so many yrs. l

Yup let him rot in hell and his so called innocent brothers too.

The brothers are innocent according to all three woman.

So they pretty much just stood there and did nothing about it? Still, them knowing that its happening they can still get in some trouble for not reporting it, you think?

So they pretty much just stood there and did nothing about it? Still, them knowing that its happening they can still get in some trouble for not reporting it, you think?

That's the point... they did not know this was happening. As the neighbour never noticed something...

To commit a crime you have had to do something wrong, at a certain point in time.

The brothers never noticed a thing. The woman did not recognize the brothers either. Guilty by association? In that case the neighbours would be guilty by association too. Blaming the brothers or neighbours is unfair.

To me that is guilty by association.

Jon, dear, that's called public opinion and is not illegal in the US.
Jon, although I am not following this current case too closely, Robb does make a very good point. May I suggest you google Senator Joseph McCarthy, and you will discover a very dark period in American politics when people were losing their opportunity to be employed, because McCarthy and his people accused American citizens of being Communists for the same reason of being "guilty by association".

Jon, although I am not following this current case too closely, Robb does make a very good point. May I suggest you google Senator Joseph McCarthy, and you will discover a very dark period in American politics when people were losing their opportunity to be employed, because McCarthy and his people accused American citizens of being Communists for the same reason of being "guilty by association".

Not interested in McCarthy - is he the one that left the cake out in the rain ?? The police should question the brothers and the neighbours more thoroughly and if they suspect that they knew of the atrocities then they should be charges with a minor offence. Saying that, the FBI have egg all over their face on this one - Over the years there have been sightings and hints that any true Sherlock would have put together quite easily. Yes it's okay to comment after the fact, but I hope that lessons are learnt pdq.

Turnes out when I came home one day my gma was sharing the fact that she knew this guy. He was a big hit in the Spanish community with the band that he was in and he did a couple parties, that's how she knew him. I guess, when this whole deal was going on he was right there beside the families supporting the best way he possibly could like, going to benefits and raising money for them. Whole knew he was teh one to actually have taken them ha.