• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A minor suggestion due to my OCD...

SayWhat

Reaction score
Is there any rhyme or reason to the order of the models' names?

I typically assume that the models are listed in the same order as the thumbnail image.

i.e. in the "Mike & Chasen" video that's up now, I'd assume that man-on-left is Mike and the other is Chasen!

main.jpg

Am I completely nuts or do other people get confused by this as well?

is there any rhyme or reason to the order of the models' names?

I typically assume that the models are listed in the same order as the thumbnail image.

I.e. In the "mike & chasen" video that's up now, i'd assume that man-on-left is mike and the other is chasen!

main.jpg

am i completely nuts or do other people get confused by this as well?
only if i dont know the model since i know these two chasen is on the left and mike on the right but i understand what you are saying

I promise I'm not usually a picky douchebag...
haha

Is there any rhyme or reason to the order of the models' names?

i.e. in the "Mike & Chasen" video that's up now, I'd assume that man-on-left is Mike and the other is Chasen!

main.jpg

Am I completely nuts or do other people get confused by this as well?

I agree.

I guess my suggestion would be to have something available such as the 'smiley face' selection for 'moods', but using a small photo of the model with their names. The names may be a probelm, but there is Anthony (Pizza Boy) and Anthony (use Jacob Anthony, cousin to Mike), etc to differentiate between the same named models. It would also help since I can't remember every model name and get confused on many occasions. Having a small picture / name to insert when posting would really help me on some of the posts. Even if you don't go back to the beginning, just go back a year or so and just add with each new model apperance so it would be clear what is being said about who. Not sure how much effort this would be, but I think it would really help out here in forumland. Thanks. Thomas.

When I save a download an update, due to my OCD I have to write the performers' names alphabetically...