• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

2012 New York Pride Videos

Don't you guys find Seth's eyes amazing? I don't know what it is but they are mesmerizing :)

Don't you guys find Seth's eyes amazing? I don't know what it is but they are mesmerizing :)

I agree, Seth does have attention snagging eyes.

I don't know what it is about Seth, but every time I see him all I want to do is wrap him up in a pink fuzzy blanket and take him home, far away from the cruel hardness of the world. LOL

He's adorable! And I love that he said his favorite scene partner was Colin, since as you probably know, that's my favorite scene!

I agree Seth is so cute and I've had a crush on him since his first scenes. On the other hand these were the best bts Broke Straight Boys has put up. These 4 got along so well and have great chemistry and really show why we all love this website so much keep up the great work. I have to admit that really stand for what Broke Straight Boys is about. Great work guys. Loved all of them. Pleas bring Seth back and pair him Blake cause that would beyond hot.

Hey I can't be the only person excited to finally put a face to the name MikeYank!!! Perhaps some around here have already had the pleasure, but I have not and was perhaps more excited for that video then any of the others. (-:

Hey I can't be the only person excited to finally put a face to the name MikeYank!!! Perhaps some around here have already had the pleasure, but I have not and was perhaps more excited for that video then any of the others. (-:

I enjoyed it too, Miss D. I've always been a bit intimidated by Mike because his posts are always so well thought out and insightful whereas mine are all over the place depending on my mood and my occasional lack of impulse control!

Mike, if you stumble upon this post...you have one of the kindest faces I've ever come across.

I enjoyed it too, Miss D. I've always been a bit intimidated by Mike because his posts are always so well thought out and insightful whereas mine are all over the place depending on my mood and my occasional lack of impulse control!

Mike, if you stumble upon this post...you have one of the kindest faces I've ever come across.

Must agree with you both. I've "known" Mike for years but never in a thousand years would I have thought he looked like he does. He's hot now, so he must have been much hotter at my age.

Re Seth - didn't he say that he was there with his boyfriend from which he took his screen name ?

Who was interviewing during these films. It could not have been Sha because I saw him working away..

The 9/11 video was very moving. I noticed it brought all the models and interviewer down a level, especially Denver who was clearly emotional about it all. Where was I on that day ? Coming home in my dads new car and heard the news on the radio - we thought it was a hoax till we got home and switched on the TV.

Loved the 31 minute interview at the Waldorf. The interview revealed so much about the guys and others on the site.

Congratulations on everyone involved in these scenes and a big hug to Scorpio for his excellent editing. x

Technical Difficulties with one of the scenes

Dear Scorpio,

I just attempted to listen to the scene with Mikeyank (with Jason and Blake Bennett in the background) and it stops after 4:20 minutes of a 9 minute tape. Please see it this problem can be fixed? Thank you for everything!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Dear Scorpio,

I just attempted to listen to the scene with Mikeyank (with Jason and Blake Bennett in the background) and it stops after 4:20 minutes of a 9 minute tape. Please see it this problem can be fixed? Thank you for everything!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Was ok for me Stimpy unless it's a recent problem..

Questions from Stimpy

Dear BLAKE and JASON,

I want to personally thank both Blake Bennet and Jason Matthews for being so very charming in their manner of answering my questions. I would have loved to be seeing you BOTH in person, but this was a very special moment for me,, as well, watching you both at my home in Little Rock. I will never look at you two quite the same, as I now realize you both value my frequent and well-intended best wishes. Now you both are "really real" and "were more wonderful than I had ever hoped"! I loved both you guys spontaneity and enthusiasm. While I have not the same experience as you do as Broke Straight Boys models, I feel very special to have witnessed you formulating your thoughtful responses off the cuff to my questions, What fan could ask for more? Thank you for your time, your personal charm and witt, and your sincerity in your responses. I am now more convinced than ever you both are so very special! I humbly take your responses as a "personal gift to me" that I definitely won't forget in the foreseeable future! In the immortal words of Clint Eastwood, "You made my day!"

Also, were it not for Mikeyank, these questions might never reached you! Thank you Mikeyank, my good friend! Also, I want to thank Sha for giving these questions the time of day! You both can't imagine how pleased I was to receive replies from Blake and Jason to my questions.

I am one happy Forum Dude!!! :biggrin: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Stimpy

I really enjoy the behind the scenes. It's cool to get to know the models outside of what they do in the studio and it just so happens that Broke Straight Boys has the coolest set of guys I have never known lol. S/O to Jason Matthews. Just seems like he is an all around great guy and a good friend.

Yes. I do love Seth's eyes. :) Seth can look both adorably sweet and then very pensive and intelligent. I also love Trey's eyes.

All is good now!

Dear Scorpio,

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Was ok for me Stimpy unless it's a recent problem..

Dear Scorpio and joninliverton,

Whatever problem I was having with the Mikeyank video is completely gone now! ALL IS WELL and THANKS!

Stimpy

Curiosity killed the cat

Hi Steve scorpio-1179.gif

The streaming of these BTS files to Amsterdam is awful. Non-stop buffering... while the other video's on Broke Straight Boys play normal.

Tried this with several browsers, clean reboot... the BTS movies just time out. Maybe it's too busy? Are these files hosted in the cloud as well, or on a separate server?

Will retry this later, this evening, tonight, tomorrow... Waited a month for these vids's! Why can't I download these files?

XXX
Robert

Last edited:
Hi Robert,

Sorry you're having problems watching these videos. Unfortunately, the files are not in the "cloud" but on a different server.
If i were you, I would play a movie, and then pause it and wait till it completely loads, then you should be able to watch it entirely without buffering.
Thanks
Steve

Hi SteveView attachment 7685

The streaming of these BTS files to Amsterdam is awful. Non-stop buffering... while the other video's on Broke Straight Boys play normal.

Tried this with several browsers, clean reboot... the BTS movies just time out. Maybe it's too busy? Are these files hosted in the cloud as well, or on a separate server?

Will retry this later, this evening, tonight, tomorrow... Waited a month for these vids's! Why can't I download these files?

XXX
Robert

Tried that Steve
asset.php
but the longer the movie is, the more change it freezes up. Reload the page... and start again is the next option. Or to wait till it's my turn.

I fully enjoyed watching all of the videos. Sorry some guys had a problem. I had none.
As for the guys I found it great. Almost felt like I was right there with all you guys. Here its not like you guys are just performing from a script you are all real and have feelings and desires and great life ahead of you.
Again I enjoyed it tremendously.