• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

2012 San Diego videos

The BTS is always my favorite part of the Pride season. I am so grateful for the footage you get, Sha, of the guys and the forumites! You have a way of making everyone comfortable and you get even the most shy members to open up and share a part of themselves with us. It means a lot to me to be able to see Mikeyank and another1 and rbar and Deidra and Joe and gosh, I can't remember now who else after the therapeutic bourbon I was drinking for my sore throat and cough... but I just LOVE you and the BTS! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

LL's post says it all, just change the therapeutic bourbon to red wine and the sore throat to a wonky eye and it's ditto from me!

Thank you, Grace! :)

In the video Sha and Jason were wondering if the members liked watching the videos they make while walking around the pride grounds. The definitive answer to that is hell yes; for those of us that never get a chance to see any of the big ones your videos is the only chance we get. Also the pride videos in general with the interviews and behind the scenes stuff are a very refreshing and meaningful part to the entire site. I can not imagine the site without them; so keep up the good work!

One of the nicest things is when you talk to and interview the other forum members. We can sit here all day and imagine what someone looks like but a person is never right and after you get to see them in video it really makes them seem more real and not just a computer chip some where. I especially enjoyed hearing from Another1 he is such an elegant person with such a wonderful voice to listen to I would really love to spend some time in person with him.

Next year I really hope you guys can make it to Omaha, KC, or the twin cities; if not I may try to make it out to Denver. I just gota get me some of this. LOL

In the video Sha and Jason were wondering if the members liked watching the videos they make while walking around the pride grounds. The definitive answer to that is hell yes; for those of us that never get a chance to see any of the big ones your videos is the only chance we get. Also the pride videos in general with the interviews and behind the scenes stuff are a very refreshing and meaningful part to the entire site. I can not imagine the site without them; so keep up the good work!

One of the nicest things is when you talk to and interview the other forum members. We can sit here all day and imagine what someone looks like but a person is never right and after you get to see them in video it really makes them seem more real and not just a computer chip some where. I especially enjoyed hearing from Another1 he is such an elegant person with such a wonderful voice to listen to I would really love to spend some time in person with him.

Oh My Gosh, YES (I'm not yelling, I'm just excited)! Here I am on the other side of the world and in a whole other hemisphere, and Jason and Sha are wondering if members enjoy BTS...well, this member enjoys every second of BTS

Besides, you guys do such a great job, who could resist watching BTS over and over.... lol...:smile:

Rbar!

I finally had the chance to watch your video. I am so impressed! You did an awesome job. You represented all of us in the forum so well. Sha did such a good job of keeping the conversation flowing, that I felt like I was watching 3 friends of mine having a chat. You were dignified and well spoken. I was amazed by your nearly encyclopedic knowledge of model's names. haha When you started throwing out pairings of models in scenes from 4 and 6 months ago...I was like, "Holy cow!" haha I couldn't rattle off so many names like that, on a moment's notice...and with a camera pointed at me. lol

When you discussed models and scenes you liked and didn't like, you did it with great honesty and also class. I'm also so happy when you give props to Colin. He's just such a great model in my eyes. And of course he comes across as such a genuine and likeable person.

Blake was just his charming self with you the whole time. I really agree with you that the most endearing thing about Blake is his humility. And his eagerness to please the fans. He never gets arrogant or gives the impression that he takes any of the most positive experiences he's gained from being a model here, for granted. You really get the sense the whole time that what you see is what you get. Just a wonderful young man exploring the world, learning and growing as a person...and enjoying his youth.

Blake's reaction tot he talk of Cum eating was quite amusing. He's still trying to wrap his head around the idea of of bottoming at that point. You threw the idea of cum eating at him and he looked like he wanted to run off and hide. haha

We also got to hear Sha describe how he will watch some scenes that are controversial for one reason or another just to gauge what the fuss is about. I was very impressed that he does keep tabs on things. I thought it was interesting when he described the controversy that came from one of his own BTS vids last year. I totally agree with him that reality is by definition supposed to be real and not censored, staged or contrived. As I saw it, the controversy last year from the BTS vid had nothing to do with Sha or his team but with the model in question. There was reality and honesty. And then there was the honest and real reaction to it by the members of the site. This is supposed to be a reality site. So we have to put on our big boy pants and not expect them to censor everything that might offend delicate sensibilities. haha

But in closing Rbar I just have to say that after Another1 you were the forumite I most wanted to get a glimpse of next. I really enjoy your posts for their honesty and intelligence. I also love that you're a Colin fan. haha We seem to have many of the same tastes in our choices of models and types of scenes.

Good job on your vid Rbar. And props to of course for Sha and Blake. :)

as someone who was part of this Broke Straight Boys event, i can say that the bts videos captured the event, the guys and the forumites well.
thanks to everyone who commented on me and my interview of jason and blake. i glad it was well received, i had fun!

Thank you Tampa! Very kind of you! It honestly was a lot of fun to do, and Blake and Sha were easy to talk with, both on and off camera. And it was a pleasure to meet Jason, Another1 and (I believe it was) Dracythis.

And I know its been said before, but Jason and Blake are even nicer, cuter and more fantastic in person than we imagine when we see them on screen or read their posts! I felt like it was a privilege to get to know all of them.

Thanks again, Tampa! :)

And I know its been said before, but Jason and Blake are even nicer, cuter and more fantastic in person than we imagine when we see them on screen or read their posts! I felt like it was a privilege to get to know all of them.
As someone who met the same threesome this past June, (Blake, Jason & Sha), I agree 100% with your words about these three fine gentlemen, rbar. :thumbup:

I think I unofficially started the Rbar :001_wub: fan club. Maybe we should make it an official fan club. I don't think we have started any of those in forever...........

Oh my! You ladies sure do know how to make a boy blush! :blushing: