• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Question for Sha

Sha is sincerely appreciated for all that he contributes to BTS...

FYI Sha holds a special place in my heart for all his efforts spent trying to make footage that is entertaining while giving us much needed insight into the hearts of these flesh-n-blood models we worship so frequently. I have to admire him for keeping a proper distance between these hot properties we think of as Models. Sha's self-restraint in dealing with these hot models is to be commended!

Sincerely appreciated,

Stimpy

Damien, I spent the good part of an hour with Sha along with four models at NYC pride 2012 and he was stone sober, and still funny, charming, engaging and informative. I admire and respect Sha for his honesty and openness with me the very first time we met.

In Yiddish Sha would be known as a mensch (a person of integrity and honor.) :angel:

FYI Sha holds a special place in my heart for all his efforts spent trying to make footage that is entertaining while giving us much needed insight into the hearts of these flesh-n-blood models we worship so frequently. I have to admire him for keeping a proper distance between these hot properties we think of as Models. Sha's self-restraint in dealing with these hot models is to be commended!

Sincerely appreciated,

Stimpy

You guys are absolutely right. Sha is funny, charming, engaging and very easy to talk to. I had the honor and privilege of meeting him also. I really appreciate all of his contributions to the site. Along with that I also appreciate how he goes out of his way to show us what some of our favorite models are like in real life. He contributes a lot to the benefit and enjoyment of the site by many of us.

Thank you Sha! For everything you do for us. :001_tt1:

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I certainly feel blessed to be working with such a great team and to have had the pleasure of meeting many of you over the years.