• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

The 10 facts about me.

1. I'm German, Italian, French, Spanish. :D
2. My name is David but everybody calls me Dave.
3. I'm no into "FemBot's".
4. I forget to cut my nails.
5. I hate being single.
6. I was in the army reserves for 8 years, and loved it.
7. I was in a 3way once.
8. I'm trying to quit smoking.
9. I'd go straight for Johnny
10. I can't stand bitchy people. lol

#6. Thank you for your service to our country! :)

The 10 facts about me.

1. I'm German, Italian, French, Spanish. :D
2. My name is David but everybody calls me Dave.
3. I'm no into "FemBot's".
4. I forget to cut my nails.
5. I hate being single.
6. I was in the army reserves for 8 years, and loved it.
7. I was in a 3way once.
8. I'm trying to quit smoking.
9. I'd go straight for Johnny
10. I can't stand bitchy people. lol

Hi Dave!
Very interesting heritage; how long has your family been in the US?
Can you explain the "Fembot" fetish?
Why do you think you are single; when was your last relationship?
Thank you for serving! What made you get out?
Good for you for trying to quit smoking...one less each day does add up!
Can you imagine going muddin' with Johnny...nummy!
I always hope bitchy people find what they're looking for, be sometimes I don't think they even know what they want.
Also, I'll add from seeing your review of Kyle and Tristan that you are very romantic....very nice!

Hi Dave!
Very interesting heritage; how long has your family been in the US?
Can you explain the "Fembot" fetish?
Why do you think you are single; when was your last relationship?
Thank you for serving! What made you get out?
Good for you for trying to quit smoking...one less each day does add up!
Can you imagine going muddin' with Johnny...nummy!
I always hope bitchy people find what they're looking for, be sometimes I don't think they even know what they want.
Also, I'll add from seeing your review of Kyle and Tristan that you are very romantic....very nice!

I have no idea how long they were here before I was born lol.

A Fembot i guess you can say is the same thing as "nelly" x3.

I am single lol, my last relationship was 2yrs ago :'( (but i'm waiting for Paul and Johnny now) ;oP lol.

My 8yrs was up and i just wanted to do other things.

you shouldn't throw ides like that into my head omg the things i'd do to him (i'm not tellin lol)

1. I'm Chilean, Irish, and Polish
2. I love to travel
3. I want to pursue a career in medicine
4. I'm extremely spontaneous
5. I can ride my longboard for hours without even realizing it
6. My first car was an old school Jeep Wrangler :)
7. My favorite color is BLUE
8. I very much enjoy cooking
9. I lost my license in march 2010 and am still working diligently to get it back
10. I like meeting new people

2. I love to travel
9. I lost my license in march 2010 and am still working diligently to get it back

:smiley-love021::smiley-love021::smiley-love021: Dr. I need help :angel::tongue_smilie:

2. I love to travel

Yes, yes, I love to travel also! What is your favorite place you have been to? Where would you like to go that you have not been to yet?
Who do you get your spontaneity from, mom or dad? Do you see it as a good thing or bad?
What is your favorite dish to cook? Have you cooked for any of your girlfriends?
I always like meeting mew people; I'm pretty much a friend to everyone.
I also want to ask you about your acrobatic abilities; have you always been so "physical?" and have so much coordination?

My favorite place that I've been to is probably the Cayman Islands. It's so nice there. I want to visit places like France, Spain, China, Japan, Hawaii, Germany, Italy, and Brasil. I don't really know where I got my spontaneous side from, but I see it as a good thing. I don't really have a favorite thing to cook, but I have cooked for a few girlfriends, and some just to impress ;)

It's very interesting that you asked about my acrobatics, I don't think it's ever been brought up. I was in gymnastics when I was younger and I have just kept that natural ability I guess.

It's very interesting that you asked about my acrobatics, I don't think it's ever been brought up. I was in gymnastics when I was younger and I have just kept that natural ability I guess.
wow, that's so cool; me, I couldn't walk a straight line sober. I'm sure we would all love to see more of your acrobatics; how about throwing in some at the Chicago Pride footage coming up or the next time you're at the Broke Straight Boys place, do a behind the scenes video. I would also love to see you maybe wrestle or show some moves to your partner next time you're paired up!:001_wub:

2. I love to travel

My favorite place that I've been to is probably the Cayman Islands. It's so nice there. I want to visit places like France, Spain, China, Japan, Hawaii, Germany, Italy, and Brasil. I don't really know where I got my spontaneous side from, but I see it as a good thing. I don't really have a favorite thing to cook, but I have cooked for a few girlfriends, and some just to impress ;)

Hey Paul!

Those are great bits of info for conversation. :)

I've been to the Caymans and all the European countries you mention. I lived in Madrid for a year while I was in college. Do you speak any Spanish?

#2. I share that love of travel. I'm so glad that you have been able to go on the event circuit and do so much great domestic traveling.

#3. If that's your dream and you have the ability and means to pursue it...then please do! xo

#7. Can't go wrong with BLUE. haha It's my favorite too. :)

#8. So that's why we see you in the kitchen so much on the BTS vids. I don't know about your girlfriends, but I'd be overjoyed to have you make the effort to cook for me. I hope your gf's have felt special when you did that for them. What are some of your favorite dishes to cook?

10. I would love to be one of the new people you got to meet in person. I'm so sorry that I missed you in Orlando.

That's great that you actually have some gymnastic skill. I'm like Beth. I never had good motor skills or hand/eye coordination. Inanimate objects and I have never gotten along. LOL

I never had good motor skills or hand/eye coordination. Inanimate objects and I have never gotten along. LOL
Oh now wait a minute, I said I couldn't walk a straight line; me and "inanimate objects" get along just fine! And thanks Tamps for reminding me to charge my vibrators up (you're so helpful that way!)

Oi, why aint you coming over to see me in England ...

Haha I do speak some Spanish, but I'm not fluent. And I don't really have a favorite dish to cook. I just like to cook. :)

Oh now wait a minute, I said I couldn't walk a straight line; me and "inanimate objects" get along just fine! And thanks Tamps for reminding me to charge my vibrators up (you're so helpful that way!)

Hahahaha! Ohhhh Beth. And btw, Silvercamel pinched my butt for you at Market Days. Hehehe

I never did get around to doing this, and I'm trying to kill time because rumor has it our bar exam results are coming out tonight and i want to be near the computer, so...

1. A few years ago when I was an English major in college and had no money, I made extra cash by ghostwriting parts of romance novels (for a company that's now defunct, as far as I can tell). I was basically writing smut and it is my favorite job that I've ever had. I've often thought it would be kind of fun to get back into that in some way.

2. Actually, I'm happy that I get to be an attorney, but if I could do anything with my life, I'd be a writer.

3. I'm average AT BEST, but I play tennis for fun.

4. I'm physically attracted to men and women, but definitely primarily men and I don't think I could ever have a really lasting romantic relationship with a woman. So I guess I'm technically bisexual, but only kind of and I usually just say I'm gay.

5. I think a lot about how lucky I am to have been born when I was. I came out to my parents five years ago (the first time I was in a long term relationship and I wanted them to meet my boyfriend), and while it took my dad some time to get used to the idea, my mom was wonderful.

6. That said, I think that like a lot of gay people my age, I don't really have much of a sense of the history of the gay community or the struggles that people went through, and I don't feel very good about that.

7. I'm saving up money to go to Paris in April. Italy and England are the next two trips on the list whenever I can get the cash.

8. I don't really believe in astrology, but I'm a Leo and every time someone describes what that's supposed to mean it feels right and it weirds me out.

9. Pretty much completely versatile in terms of topping/bottoming.

10. Favorite model: still Ian. Also on the list: Ayden, Romeo, Tristan, Shane Blank.

Ha, uh, I'm not sure how that happened, chalk it up to being distracted over pending exam results. Shane Ridge is what I meant.

Thanks for sharing Advocate!

Best of luck on your Bar results. :)

#1. Lmao haha :)

#5. I'm so happy for you that your parents are understanding.

#6. If you research the Stonewall Riots of June 1969, that's a very good place to begin. You have to go back further than that though to get a sense of the oppression and violence directed at gays. There was a time when gay bars and clubs were routinely raided by the police. They made sure that pictures were taken of those being arrested. The names of the patrons arrested at the gay clubs made it into the newspapers, along with the names of the their employers. All this in an attempt to intimidate and strike fear into them, as well as getting them fired from their jobs. Of course this outed them to their whole family and brought them even more shame.

Gay people who went out to clubs or were otherwise "caught" somehow could be subjected to police batons to the head and body. This in spite of the fact that they were consenting adults who were not breaking the law by today's standards. Yet morals codes and "vice" ordinances often deemed homosexuality illegal depending on the jurisdiction. Many were thrown in jail and given criminal records (under obscenity, vice and "morals code" violations) that made them nearly unemployable. In the military there were routine witch-hunts to discover and dishonorably discharge anyone who might even just be accused of "looking" or "acting" gay.

At one time the APA (American Psychological Association) deemed homosexuality a mental illness and defect. Many gay people were forced to undergo barbaric "treatments" in order to "cure" them. They might have included forcible confinement in insane asylums, electroshock treatments, lobotomies and harsh drugs. In psychology textbooks it would not have been unheard of to find a chapter on homosexuality in the section on sexual disorders sandwiched somewhere between bestiality and necrophilia.

The freedoms we have today have come on the backs of our predecessors who braved much blood, sweat and tears to see us get where we are. By the way, I'm not all that old myself. But I have researched it and have spoken to many elderly friends who have told me what it was like for them in the 50's, 60's and even 70's.
#7. You'll love Paris. Enjoy! :)