• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

:)

i see my list of things to do when life settles down a little. so far it doesn't show any signs of slowing down anytime soon.
seize the moment, the romans said in latin.

Exatly, carpe diem! Thats how I live my life, and thats how I like it:)

My dad taught me piano and I taught myself guitar. I'm no Jimmy Hendrix more acoustic style and sing a bit.

You taught yourself to play the guitar! That amazes me, if I picked up a guitar I'd have to think about which way to hold it before I even thought about how to play it.

I'm not a huge fan of classical music but I love going to the symphony orchestra's live shows, just so I can study how they make music with bits of wood and metal.

You taught yourself to play the guitar! That amazes me, if I picked up a guitar I'd have to think about which way to hold it before I even thought about how to play it.

I'm not a huge fan of classical music but I love going to the symphony orchestra's live shows, just so I can study how they make music with bits of wood and metal.

Well I meant I did not go to lessons. I bought a book with the basic chords, used what lessons I had learnt from the piano. I also watched a lot of videos, especially from my hero Neil Young. I play and sing a lot of his stuff.

Re classical stuff. I'm not sure whether you get this in Tas but the BBC do a load of Proms concerts in late summer, they're brilliant.

Re classical stuff. I'm not sure whether you get this in Tas but the BBC do a load of Proms concerts in late summer, they're brilliant.

Thanks Jon, actually we do get a lot of BBC programs on our ABC, so I'll keep an eye out for Proms concerts

Sweet!

My dad taught me piano and I taught myself guitar. I'm no Jimmy Hendrix more acoustic style and sing a bit.

Thats awesome man, I wish I could play piano! Guitar is so eazy in comparison to piano, I have tried to teach my self, but I just have not been able to make it click.

Thats awesome man, I wish I could play piano! Guitar is so eazy in comparison to piano, I have tried to teach my self, but I just have not been able to make it click.

LOL Denver! I always found guitar beyond my scope! Piano i found more natural and way easier. And I taught myself pretty much after I learned to read music for the trumpet.

Several people have asked me to do the 10 random facts about myself, so here goes:

1. I'm 3/4 German and 1/4 English/Australian.
2. I enjoy smoking weed when it's available, and have done 'shrooms and acid in the past (not currently).
3. I'm white collar/professional with graduate degrees (plural).
4. I love to jack off 1-2 times daily, and haven't missed a day for over six months.
5. Watching young guys jack off is a huge turn-on.
6. I have jacked off with three straight friends at different times on a regular basis in the past.
7. I like talking about jacking off with others, and swapping jack off stories and experiences.
8. I attempt playing the piano and organ.
9. I live in Nebraska and have met Larry the Cable Guy who lives close by me.
10. I'm single, and enjoy cooking for myself and friends.

That's 10 things about me!

--DeKay

Several people have asked me to do the 10 random facts about myself, so here goes:

2. I enjoy smoking weed when it's available, and have done 'shrooms and acid in the past (not currently).
4. I love to jack off 1-2 times daily, and haven't missed a day for over six months.
6. I have jacked off with three straight friends at different times on a regular basis in the past.
7. I like talking about jacking off with others, and swapping jack off stories and experiences.

--DeKay

Thanks DeKay,
I would like to ask you about jacking off: how old were you when you started? Have you ever masturbated somewhere, other than your place, as a quickie? Do you go lube, dry or spit? Do you cum a lot? Thanks for sharing.....well, writing about it anyway. :biggrin:

--DeKay

Very nice Dekay! You need to start a thread and tell us about those experiences with your straight friends. That is a huge turn on fro some of us!

Thanks for posting Dekay!
I am curious how you managed to get straight friends to jack off with you. Did they know you were gay when you did it with them the first time?

Perhaps posting on here will divert attention from the rest of the forum for a few minutes...so here goes...lol

1. Ethnicity is german and french and originally from Wisconsin.
2. Traveled to just about every country in europe and south america. I love airplanes.
3. I once applied to immigrate to Australia. I have a strong affection for Sydney.
4. Have lived in Milwaukee, Madison, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Boston, Austin, Casper, Indianapolis, Ft. Lauderdale and Chicago at different times. Really love Boston and Austin.
5. I have red hair but I like to call it brown.
6. Came out at 18 and have the most loving accepting family I could wish for.
7. My best friend of 20 years, you know his work.
8. Humility and gratitude are two of my favorite words.
9. I collect road maps.
10. Steak cooked rare is so yum.

(5.) Better start loving your brown hair soon; it's turning grey right now.
Wait a sec. (7.) info about Scorpio (Steve), can not be counted as one of your random facts. You are one random fact short!
(9.) There is TomTom GPRS navigation these days... the end of the roadmap is nearer than you think.

You're a great attribution to the Broke Straight Boys team WebMonkey. You really improved Broke Straight Boys by making it lots more user friendly. With a PHP programmer on board almost everything becomes possible!

Hehe Robert. Its not getting gray yet unlike some others that read this forum and will be nameless (you know who you are from years of teasing). I would be thrilled to count Scorpio as a friend of 20+ but that distinction is to Clay. Clay and I go way back and I am fortunate he puts up with me!

Hehe Robert. Its not getting gray yet unlike some others that read this forum and will be nameless (you know who you are from years of teasing). I would be thrilled to count Scorpio as a friend of 20+ but that distinction is to Clay. Clay and I go way back and I am fortune he puts up with me!

My money was on Clay! Woot! If only I'd posted my assumption...

Perhaps posting on here will divert attention from the rest of the forum for a few minutes...so here goes...lol

1. Ethnicity is german and french and originally from Wisconsin.
2. Traveled to just about every country in europe and south america. I love airplanes.
3. I once applied to immigrate to Australia. I have a strong affection for Sydney.
4. Have lived in Milwaukee, Madison, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Boston, Austin, Casper, Indianapolis, Ft. Lauderdale and Chicago at different times. Really love Boston and Austin.
5. I have red hair but I like to call it brown.
6. Came out at 18 and have the most loving accepting family I could wish for.
7. My best friend of 20 years, you know his work.
8. Humility and gratitude are two of my favorite words.
9. I collect road maps.
10. Steak cooked rare is so yum.

Well, you knew it wouldn't take long before we all "jump on these facts;" okay, here goes:
1. Are you multilingual, especially living in Puerto Rico. Also, why do you live there?
2. I hope you have had the very fun experience of a float plane. We take a lot of them in Alaska. My favorite plane was a 1929 Branniff; it was all wood with canvas seats.
3. Do you still go to Australia much?
4. I agree with Boston, Austin and Chicago are three of my favorite cities.
5. Curtain, drapes? Come on, you knew I would ask that! Conner is my favorite; I have a thing for redheads.
6. A loving family is such a great foundation!
10. Have you ever had Kobe steak...that is yummy!

Thanks for sharing; we appreciate you posting and your help with the site is wonderful!:biggrin: