• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

"All large areas of wilderness have something that roams around at night"

The only wild things roaming around at night in the parks of Amsterdam, are gay man cruising.

When I visited Amsterdam a few years ago, I was that wild thing. The thing was that I had found a bar in the afternoon which sold pints of Amstel for 3 euros so I got a bit drink. Then I did a daft thing and smoked some stuff that my friend gave me, then had some "cake". After more beer the next thing I knew it was 3 hours later. God knows what happened to me in those 3 hours that I roamed the streets. Pretty dangerous in hindsight.

"God knows what happened... Pretty dangerous in hindsight."

You Out of control... yeah you got to be me careful Jon!

PS: And... did you bit off someone's penis?

tn_1237772407657.jpg

Last edited:
"God knows what happened... Pretty dangerous in hindsight."

You Out of control... yeah you got to be me careful Jon!

PS: And... did you bit off someone's penis?

tn_1237772407657.jpg

That bitch should be stoned for treating a penis that way!:scared:

Since were putting in pics of animals, here's a post card I got while in Louisiana, specifically New Orleans. With all of the swamp land they have, there are a lot of these around.

Scan_Pic0004.jpg

You can find alligator on the menu in many places over there. Cooked properly, it's pretty good.

Since were putting in pics of animals, here's a post card I got while in Louisiana, specifically New Orleans. With all of the swamp land they have, there are a lot of these around.

View attachment 6426

You can find alligator on the menu in many places over there. Cooked properly, it's pretty good.

Had it, and much to my surprise, it was good!

Tasmanian Devils, bears, cougars, wolves, snakes, skunks.........All large areas of wilderness have something that roams around at night, that we do not want to come face to face with. If Jon takes all the stories to heart, he will never leave the city......not even for a very large park.

It might be safer to go into the wilderness than to stay in the city. In the city there are muggers, thieves, murderers, drug addicts looking for their next fix, gangs, etc. And they all strike without a hint of what is to come.

1. Im American, because I was born in America
2. I play 5 instraments
3. I like to work out allot because I was always the small kid
4. I fought in both Iraq and the afghanistan
5. I like really bitchy girls that won't put up with my shit
6. I have only dated 3 people
7. I like to beat off in the shower
8. I only drive ford trucks and cars
9. I hate it when people say "to make a long story short"
10. I hate people that are closed minded

2. I play 5 instraments

Very nice Mr. Denver! Thank you for all that. I used to play several instruments myself, now I only play the skin flute!

Yay!!!

2. I play 5 instraments

Thank you for posting! I find musical ability to be very valuable in many facets of my life. Thank you for your service to our country. I wonder if we'd get along. I don't put up with much and I'm very high maintenance. I prefer to wank in bed or on the couch. You look Ford tough! I like long stories, especially those with many sidebars. Open is the only kind of mind I understand.

2. I play 5 instraments

1. Me too; I think we are lucky "that way!"
2. I cannot play any instrument, but my husband does like "my humming!"
3. I also like to work out; I really started about 2 years ago and have already lost about 90 lbs. I am now stronger than my husband and have more endurance!
4. I have not been in the military, but was born on an Air Force base and moved around every 5 years until I was 18 because of my parent's service.
5.I'm not much of a "girly" girl; I grew up with two older brother who used to like to beat me up a lot! I however always give my opinion and would not take any shit from anyone.
6.I have fucked dozens of men and two women; I wouldn't call it dating. But since 18, I have been with the same man now, monogamously, for 30 years.
7. I like to masturbate anywhere with my Jimmy/Jane vibrator...we're pretty inseparable. My husband will masturbate in the shower or on the bed as I use a prostate stimulator...he's such a slut! His legs are always pointing up, unless he's on his knees!
8.I hate cars; I hate driving, but living in Texas, it is a necessity. I drive a Buick.
9.Trust me, from this post, you know, I never talk in short sentences or stories!
10.I really agree with this one! I was a teacher so, always an open mind and a willingness to try!

Hi Denver,

Thanks for taking the time to tell us more about yourself.

I enjoy listening to all types of music, but I never got passed playing Three Bind Mice,very badly, on a plastic flute thingie at school, so I admire musical ability in others, and you play five instruments...wow!

What musical instruments do you play, and which one is your favorite?

lol

Hi Denver,

Thanks for taking the time to tell us more about yourself.

I enjoy listening to all types of music, but I never got passed playing Three Bind Mice,very badly, on a plastic flute thingie at school, so I admire musical ability in others, and you play five instruments...wow!

What musical instruments do you play, and which one is your favorite?

I played three blind mice also when I was in school lol. I play: Guitar, base, drums, flute, clarinet. I like the guitar the most, because I can take it anywhere.

I played three blind mice also when I was in school lol. I play: Guitar, base, drums, flute, clarinet. I like the guitar the most, because I can take it anywhere.

I played the clarinet for one year, then switched to the saxophone.

I wanted to play the drums, but my mother signed me up for the flute. That didn't last very long.

hi,

i just have to say that i find the people in this forum very dedicated and friendly.

I have been to your beautiful city before, mikeyank , and i loved it. I was planing on beeing a litte more daring this time. I find that sometimes when you are travelling some of the best times you have is when you go with the flow.. that said, i like to have some structure.

After reading a bit more on the site, i also have gotten the impression that you can be really open here.. but i guess im a bit sky:blushing:

hugs and kisses

(ps I hope my grammar and spelling isnt too bad)

You English is very good FfN. Don't let any worry over spelling or grammar discourage you from writing or participating. :biggrin:

welcome, i never let things like grammar and spelling stop me.

Sweet!

I played the clarinet for one year, then switched to the saxophone.

I think the sax is the shit! I wish I would of learnd to play it, but I was first chair in clarinet, so I got stuck in it. Should of, would of, could of lol. Now days I dont have time to learn any new instruments.

lol

I wanted to play the drums, but my mother signed me up for the flute. That didn't last very long.

I wanted to play drums in band to, because thats what my dad did, but my mom made me play clarinet. I had to learn to play them on my own time.

I think the sax is the shit! I wish I would of learnd to play it, but I was first chair in clarinet, so I got stuck in it. Should of, would of, could of lol. Now days I dont have time to learn any new instruments.

DAmn it! You are so friggin young! You have a whole life time to learn and master the sax, specially since you obviously have an ear for music, and you can read music. Do it! Make the time! Who knows, it could open up a while new career for you.

:0

DAmn it! You are so friggin young! You have a whole life time to learn and master the sax, specially since you obviously have an ear for music, and you can read music. Do it! Make the time! Who knows, it could open up a while new career for you.

I do have a life time, but right now between filming, touring, going to school, and working as a personal trainer, im pretty booked lol. Once life settles down a bit, I might take the time to learn it.

I do have a life time, but right now between filming, touring, going to school, and working as a personal trainer, im pretty booked lol. Once life settles down a bit, I might take the time to learn it.

i see my list of things to do when life settles down a little. so far it doesn't show any signs of slowing down anytime soon.
seize the moment, the romans said in latin.