• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

I invite others to answer these questions too.

Chocolate: Dark, Milk or White? I only buy chocolate at Christmas, i have a bar of milk, fruit and nut, galaxy, and white and break them into squares and put in a tub in the fridge, lasts me till lent. then i give up chocolate till Christmas.

Wine, beer, hard liquor or none at all? None, don't drink alcohol

Dogs or cats? dogs either don't mind, but don't have either as i am at work for too long at a time.

Coke or Pepsi? None, only drink Tea.

Vacation: Mountains or beach? either don't mind

Star Trek or Star Wars? None

Donuts or bagels? Donuts

PC or Mac? PC

TV or books? Books i have lots and lots, Gay novels,WW1 History, and Harry potter

Cake or ice cream? both together i make a nice baked alaska

Chocolate: Dark, Milk or White? Dark.

Wine, beer, hard liquor or none at all? Don't drink.

Dogs or cats? Tropical fish, but if I had to choose one, then cats.

Coke or Pepsi? Ice Tea.

Vacation: Mountains or beach? Mountains! Fresh air, nature.

Star Trek or Star Wars? Star Trek by a warp factor.

Donuts or bagels? Bagels with creme cheese and lox..

PC or Mac? Windows. (Just got customer shutter for mine)!

TV or books? Books.

Cake or ice cream? Pie (a la mode).

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Chocolate: Dark, Milk or White? Dark, I love its nutritional value and health benefits.

Wine, beer, hard liquor or none at all? None at all.

Dogs or cats? I love all of God's animals. I have aspecial affinity for dogs. However; I own a cat because I have not mastered that art of litter box training or toilet training a dog as of yet. I love Beagles and Basenji's.

Coke or Pepsi? Definitely Coke

Vacation: Mountains or beach? Mountains and mountain streams, lakes, and rivers. Check out my back yard...

Star Trek or Star Wars? I love both

Donuts or bagels? Sometimes a bagel.

PC or Mac? I prefer Mac. I use a PC. (It's all about want's and needs.)

TV or books? I like a combination.

Cake or ice cream? Organic ice cream occasionally. Everything in moderation... :thumbup:

Attachments

• coltonpoint_canyon_edge.jpg
    coltonpoint_canyon_edge.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 190
  • shawnee_lake_edge.jpg
    shawnee_lake_edge.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 187
  • reedsgap_bridge_edge.jpg
    reedsgap_bridge_edge.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 190
  • rickettsglenwaterfalledge.jpg
    rickettsglenwaterfalledge.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Jay.
OMG
I am so impressed, can you do visitors, i would love to have that as my back yard, but i don't think i would ever get to work.
Where i live in the UK i have Dartmoor on one side and Exmoor on the other but still quite a drive from me.
RJ

Jay.
OMG
I am so impressed, can you do visitors, i would love to have that as my back yard, but i don't think i would ever get to work.
Where i live in the UK i have Dartmoor on one side and Exmoor on the other but still quite a drive from me.
RJ

Well that is a little bit of an exaggeration. All of that is within a 10 - 20 min. drive from my house. We live in a valley in the Appalachian mountains and the Susquehanna river run throught he heart of my city. With in a 5-10 min walk I can go fishing or canoing. My city was once the Lumber capital of the world and all of the old time Lumber Barons lived here. Joseph Smith got his vision for the Mormon church here. My city is also the home of little league baseball.:thumbup:

Here is one I am not so proud of. My school district was also instremental in the supreme court ruling to remove religious teaching from schools.:mad:

I invite others to answer these questions too.

Chocolate: Dark, Milk or White? White

Wine, beer, hard liquor or none at all? beer but not opposed to others

Dogs or cats? prefer dogs but I have a cat. Cats are easier when living in a condo.

Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi Favorite soft drink is Squirt (I am waiting for the comments on that)

Vacation: Mountains - quieter and more peaceful

Star Trek or Star Wars? Star Trek but not a Trekie

Donuts or bagels? Onion bagel with cream cheese YUM!!!!

PC or Mac? PC

TV or books? TV but wish I read more

Cake or ice cream? ice cream

Wow, what a dry crowd. I feel lke a lush. :shocked: I must make up for the rest of you.

Thought I'd do the random questions first since I'm new to the forums.

1. I'm Scottish.
2. My middle name is Kenneth.
3. I study computer networking and web design.
4. I have had my hair green, blue, purple, pink, ginger (by mistake) and blonde, it's now it's natural brown again.
5. I was engaged for almost two years until my fiancée cheated on me (seems to be a recurring habit with the men I date). Though in hindsight I was probably too young to be getting married anyway.
6. I lived in France for a year.
7. I'm a geek, like major geek. People don't know it to look at me because I don't look particularly geeky but I am lol.
8. I write poetry and short stories in my spare time.
9. I have a full sized card board cut out of Sarah Michelle Gellar, she's very possibly the one female who I would sleep with (whether my penis would agree at the time is another matter all together though).
10. When I'm drunk, I speak French, even to people who don't understand me.

Now for the second set.

Chocolate: Love Bournville chocolate and Galaxy Chocolate so I guess it depends on the brand and not whether it's milk or dark really.

Wine, beer, hard liquor or none at all? Don't drink often but when I do it's normally beer with the occasional bottle of wine :p

Dogs or cats? Cats, have two. Bitten by a dog when I was younger and it kind of put me off them.

Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi, Coke isn't nearly as good as it was 10 years ago.

Vacation: Mountains or beach? Mountains, love wilderness and fresh air... So long as it has wi-fi hehe

Star Trek or Star Wars? Star Trek, though I do still like Star Wars (as afore mentioned I am a geek at heart)

Doughnuts or bagels? Doughnuts

PC or Mac? PC

TV or books? TV because I can watch it whilst doing other things, reading I don't always have time for but I try when I get a chance as I enjoy reading.

Cake or ice cream? Cake.

1 / I'm French and live and work in Paris
2 / First sexual encounter was with a chick, then with 3 more and thanks god I wake up and I'm gay since I'm 20
3 / I do not look like my age on picture ( A french kiss for the winner lol)
4 / I work 2 years in Bradenton FL USA as marketing assistant
5 / I eat almost only Thaï food
6 / I love cats. Grow up with 7 cats at home, now I only have one
7 / All my friends are younger than me. Guess I don't get along with people my age
8 / I'm my own boss, I run a shop in Paris and work with my best friend whom I spend most of my time. My bf just hates him for that lol
9 / I love partying and I drink WAYYYYYYY to much
10 / I love tatoos. Got 3 right now. May post them on the forum one day ^^

Second set :

Chocolate: Love dark chocolate

Wine, beer, hard liquor or none at all? Yeah sure all of that. But if you hang out with me you'll end up unconscious on the street lol

Dogs or cats? Cats

Coke or Pepsi? none, hate these soda, rather drink fruits juices

Vacation: Mountains or beach? Mountains. I have a flat in Megeve near switzerland. Just love the pure air, landscape. Guess I'll retire in the montains for my old days

Star Trek or Star Wars? Star Trek, but the first generation, Spock and Zulu lol Can't stand Star Wars.

Doughnuts or bagels? Croissant lol We don't have doughnuts or bagels often here. So I'll go for the croissant

PC or Mac? PC

TV or books? TV even though it is just to play video games and watch dvd. TV programs are so bad ...

Cake or ice cream? Both ! Come on !

Cheers
Damon

Last edited:
Here is everything you always wanted to know about me, but were afraid to ask

01 - I am a Dutch guy, living in an apartment in Amsterdam
02 - I am bisexual
03 - I have lived with girlfriends for many years, the last time I broke up was because she cheated on me
04 - I have a job in finance
05 - I love food from Indonesia (a former Dutch colony)
06 - I really love pets, I have a black Pershian cat
07 - people usually guesstimate me 10 years younger than I really am
08 - I really really really hate wintertime (this year it was the coldest in 12 years)
09 - I am really shy
10 - my first experience with a guy, was when I was 21, he was 25, straight and married

Second set:

Chocolate: Dark, Milk or White? White
Wine, beer, hard liquor or none at all? I don't drink at all (well not anymore, I was a lush)
Dogs or cats? prefer dogs but I have a cat. I would love a dog but I am allergic to them and not very easy to keep one in an apartment
Coke or Pepsi? Coca Cola (Caffeine free)
Vacation: rolling coutryside, alas my country is as flat as a pancake
Star Trek or Star Wars? Star Trek
Donuts or bagels? Donut with sprinkles
PC or Mac? PC
TV or books? TV
Cake or ice cream? depends on how warm it is

If you want to know more, drop me a line!:blink:

Last edited:
Chocolate: White chocolate only.

Wine, Beer, or Hard Liquor? Hard liquor. Beer and wine make me sick to my stomach

Dogs or Cats? I'm all about the pussy baby.

Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi

Vacation: Somewhere warm duh...

Star Trek or Star Wars? Neither. I'm a nerd but not that much...

Donuts or Bagels? Depends

PC or Mac? PC

TV or Books? Books over tv any day.

Cake or Ice Cream? Only white cake and no chocolate ice cream!!!

Top or Bottom? Bottom...

Tattooed or Pierced? Tats and piercings are so hot...

Cut or Uncut? Does it matter???

Spit or Swallow? Swallow always.

1. I'm gay~
2. I live in the UK
3. I'm nineteen
4. I'm going to study a full time ICT course at my nearest college
5. When it comes to spit or swallow, I gotta say swallow
6. Top or Bottom? Sorry, virgin, I like the idea of bottom though
7. I detest winter, and suspect that I may be a sufferer of Seasonal Affective Disorder
8. I have an 8 year old black and white Cocker Spaniel
9. I've hated windows and Mac OS x since I've known of them. Linux ftw?
10. As you can probably tell, I'm just a lil bit of a nerd.

Set 2:

Chocolate: Dark, Milk or White? Milk
Wine, beer, hard liquor or none at all? No drinking
Dogs or cats? Got a dog, but I gotta admit, I like cats more
Coke or Pepsi? Coca Cola
Vacation: Canada :B
Star Trek or Star Wars? Star Wars
Donuts or bagels? Donut
PC or Mac? PC (with Linux? :B)
TV or books? Books
Cake or ice cream? Ice cream~

Chocolate: Dark, Milk or White? dark is the best but milk is second
Wine, beer, hard liquor or none at all? wine but I don't drink all that much so good wine when i have it
Dogs or cats? Dogs absolutely and otters
Coke or Pepsi? Coca Cola
Vacation: Key West is my favorite place
Star Trek or Star Wars? Star Wars
Donuts or bagels? bagels
PC or Mac? PC
TV or books? Books
Cake or ice cream? cakes esp ones I make myself

Hum here it goes....

1. I started my first paysite in 1996 which was straight
2. I was born in Colorado and still live there but love the ocean
3. I started working on Broke Straight Boys in the summer of 2004
4. I am a hopeless romantic
5. My friends say I am the nicest guy they have ever met
6. I like to work out, play video games, hangout with friends, travel, outdoors
7. My favorite gay pay site other than any of my own is Corbin Fisher
8. I work a lot and at one time I was working 12-15 hours a day when it was just me
9. I love animals, I have 4 dogs and a cat
10. I started doing adult in 1996 because I couldn't find a boyfriend and was frustrated and the two collided in my head one day

I guess I should have a crack at this as well.
1. I am gay
2. Born & live in Australia
3. Mark, like you, I am a hopeless romantic & frustrated that I can't find someone to be romantic with (maybe I should start my own paysite)
4. I love chocolate icecream, chocolate cake, chocolate (you get the picture)
5. I love shellfish but it doesn't love me
6. I like getting outdoors & walking
7. No pets - not allowed where I am living
8. Star Trek or Star Wars - Yes
9. Hate the cold - that is why I moved north
10. Love sex, can't get enough of it (actually can't get any - not counting Mr Palmer)

1. I am gay
3. Mark, like you, I am a hopeless romantic & frustrated that I can't find someone to be romantic with (maybe I should start my own paysite)
10. Love sex, can't get enough of it (actually can't get any - not counting Mr Palmer)

Hehe #3 and #10 made me laugh. :lol:

1. I am gay

I like #3 and #10 too... I can so relate to #9 too...:lol:

1. English, German, Scotch.

2. I have lived all my life in a county which hasn't gone for the Democrat in a prez election since '64 . . . that's McClellan over Lincoln in 1864.

3. I worked in radio for 18 years, the last couple at a station I founded and programmed myself (on the net only, hence past-tense). :closedeyes:

4. I love pasta and eat it in some way shape or form almost every night. On weekends I really love pizza. And bacon triple cheeseburgers. Oh and I'm fond of sushi but very rarely get to indulge that fondness.

5. When I was in 9th grade I was taunted with fag comments particularly by a guy named Steve. One of the signature moments of my life came some years later with this same Steve sucking my dick in my bed.

6. I have never broken a bone. (knock wood)

7. I don't buy into conspiracy theories at all. (you know which ones I mean!)

8. I love old stuff. When I was a kid it was mainly antique cars but eventually my interest shifted to vintage electronics. That stuff was, after all, quite a bit easier to collect.

9. I'm one degree of separation from Mickey Rooney.

10. I was circumcised at age 25 (some months after surviving a similarly late-bloomer bout with chicken pox).

Next...

Chocolate: Dark, Milk or White?--As long as it isn't encasing a grasshopper I'm down with it

Wine, beer, hard liquor or none at all?--red wine is the only thing I ever keep in the house, though I enjoy mixed drinks on occasion. Never have cared for the taste of beer.

Dogs or cats?--I like both, have had both at various times and in a couple of instances they were good buddies.

Coke or Pepsi?--Coca Cola between the two, but these days I pretty much stick to Sprite, Canada Dry or Fresca.

Vacation--I have never been further outside the US than across the border east of Detroit (barely counts) but I would love to visit Europe someday, particularly Paris.

Star Trek or Star Wars?--Lost In Space

Donuts or bagels?--the angel on my shoulder says bagels, the devil says donuts.

PC or Mac?--PC again after an extended experience with a Mac.

TV or books?--TV or books about TV.

Cake or ice cream?--Yes, please. :drool: