• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

Guys, guys, guys. Gertrude Stein said it all. "A rose is a rose is a rose." Things are what they are. And they do not all smell as sweet. Try planting one in a pig pen.

Just remember

To find that gentle blooming rose
you first must climb the stems;
Twin and stately standing there
while you in supplication kneel;
And taste the dew drop nectar
lest it should fall away;
You kiss that rosy orb entire
seed, petal, leaf, and prick;
Before the demon clock runs down
and causes it to wither.

Rifel, you are the man.

Big time paper writer here

Boy, I wish I could be should a suck up. All of a sudden I need a dictionary and a thesaurus, along with remembering skaespeare (all that time napping in english class). After reading your posts, I feel like I should be wearing a dunce hat in the corner.

going back to school in 2 weeks and was wondering if you guys write papers?

I will check out MM and one of my favorites is Priestess- Montreal band, second album out in Oct.

I'll writecha a paper bomec, and I bet Marky will do another. Tampa writes beautifully and would give you a hand for sure. Yeah, yeah, that kind of hand as well. Rifle is the best but he's professional so I don't want to offer his services on a pro bono basis...

Marky, Tampa and I are free:lol:

By the way I'm serious, but you'd have to give us a week's lead to fit it into our schedules and to make space for a chat or two with you. It would be important that you be able to defend all the contents in a viva voce. Think of that part as a sort of online tutorial.

Guys, guys, guys. Gertrude Stein said it all. "A rose is a rose is a rose." Things are what they are. And they do not all smell as sweet. Try planting one in a pig pen.

Just remember

To find that gentle blooming rose
you first must climb the stems;
Twin and stately standing there
while you in supplication kneel;
And taste the dew drop nectar
lest it should fall away;
You kiss that rosy orb entire
seed, petal, leaf, and prick;
Before the demon clock runs down
and causes it to wither.

I've got some late roses and tried calling a big pink one "Pukestink!" just as I put my nose to it. You're right Rifle, it actually made a difference.

There is however a rose in your post that would smell, taste, sound and feel just as delicious no matter what you called him, including turning him backwards. Yeah, Nagol...

I'll writecha a paper bomec, and I bet Marky will do another. Tampa writes beautifully and would give you a hand for sure. Yeah, yeah, that kind of hand as well. Rifle is the best but he's professional so I don't want to offer his services on a pro bono basis...

Marky, Tampa and I are free:lol:

By the way I'm serious, but you'd have to give us a week's lead to fit it into our schedules and to make space for a chat or two with you. It would be important that you be able to defend all the contents in a viva voce. Think of that part as a sort of online tutorial.

Slim, thanks for offering your hand, and for "volun-picking" Marky and Tampa, to give me their hands. Don't know if there's enough to go around. LOL.

I like your attitude, acedemic intergrity- be damn!!

You guys always manage to give me a laugh at the end of a hard day, thanks.

1. I am first generation American Italian.
2. I do not smoke, but love smokers.
3. I live in a six bedroom house with
five of my best friends.
4. I have a dog her name is Waffles.
5. I love computer games.
6. I am a secular humanist
7. I love reading, but hate books.
8. I am adopted.
9. I am a bottom.
10. I am not single. :p

Thank you to whom ever started this thread.
It is a great way to learn random things about people :)

five of my best friends.
8. I am adopted.
9. I am a bottom.

Thank scorpio. I asked him to tell us a few things about himself, and instead of doing it in a reply on whatever thread it was, he started this.

You got the aphoristic tone just right and didn't resort to filler in a single instance.

Lucky top is all I can say...

Slim, thanks for offering your hand, and for "volun-picking" Marky and Tampa, to give me their hands. Don't know if there's enough to go around. LOL.

I like your attitude, acedemic intergrity- be damn!!

You guys always manage to give me a laugh at the end of a hard day, thanks.

If there isn't enough for those other two cheaters, let me bear all the blame for academic fraud. I'd make sure that in the end you'd pretty much written it yourself anyway. Isaac Stern was once asked, at the end of a long interview with David Frost, to "...tell us a bit about your extraordinary maestro, the man who taught you so much when you were his student." Stern thought for half a minute and then replied that, "...he didn't actually teach me anything. He helped me learn how to teach myself." Like he said.

five of my best friends.
8. I am adopted.
9. I am a bottom.

Welcome and thak you for posting. I would love to hear how the dog became named waffels.:lol:

Thank scorpio. I asked him to tell us a few things about himself, and instead of doing it in a reply on whatever thread it was, he started this.

You got the aphoristic tone just right and didn't resort to filler in a single instance.

Lucky top is all I can say...

Well thank you! I prefer to leave the cream filling for twinks. I am all about substance. :001_wub:

It came down to picking fun names. and i dont know about you but every time i say waffles i smile :001_smile:

I agree... That is too cute.

i'm going to give it another go....

1. i gay, but i don't like most gay people.
2. i haven't seen my father in almost 20 years.
3. i love watching Fox news even though i'm totally liberal
4. i drink too much wine
5. i used to smoke pot and would so do it again if not for my job's policies
6. i have a facebook page, but i think facebook is lame.
7. as you can see, i can be a bit of a hypocrite
8. i'd like move to london to live for awhile
9. my IQ (which really means nothing) puts me in the gifted range
10. i like guys in regular white briefs (tighty whities, hello!) but i wear an assortment myself.

Well thank you! I prefer to leave the cream filling for twinks. I am all about substance. :001_wub:

Of which substance some is creamy, though none is filling.

Well, quite filling if not spat out. :tongue_smilie:

Anyway, you're very welcome. Hope he knows how lucky he is...

10 random facts about me

1) I'm a Libra

2) I have always lived in Oklahoma and have not actually ever even been to any other state except here but, thats okay because this is by far the greatest state in the entire United States anyway.

3) I'm actually shy (except on the computer which is a nice release for me) and have not really done much, never been involved in drugs, did try drinking some beer and I have smoked before. In fact one of the reasons I joined this site is that I'm trying to decide if I am bi or straight. I don't know if I could do some of the things that the models on this site do but, there is some of them like Tyler, and Logan that I really do seem to like but think I would have to be friends with them before I did anything like what goes on here. I doubt if the Broke Straight Boys would ever come to Oklahoma anyway. I'm also fairly certain that they probably don't make friends with those they never met ....but I did need a third random fact.

4) Most people would probably think I'm kinda wierd but I do all kinds of artistic stuff, I even draw and paint portraits, don't like theatre and would never go to a broadway show because that would be way to gay for me.

5) My dad died on Chistmas Eve last year from massive stroke

6) I can actually count to six.

7) I love my Jeep Grand Cherokee, and hope it never goes down because I am very fond of it.

8) I had sex with my first girl at 11 years old and was worried she was going to be pregnant for 3 years so didn't have sex with another girl until I was 14 and she paid me 50 dollars to do it. Then when I was 15 another girl who was really fat said she was going to give me a ride home and instead took me out in the country and told me she was going to just throw me out if I didn't have sex with her and I did because I didn't know where I was at and would probably never make it back home. The same thing happened when I was 16 years old except I really thought she was a friend of mine..wow, I was wrong... She threatened to kill me if I didn't have sex with her and after all that, I really don't care that much for the ladies but I will have sex with them to get off, just won't get close. I also think that may be why I kinda thought about trying it with a guy because they never made me have sex with them.

9) I have never been in a serious relationship yet and the only constant companion I've had is my right hand.

10) I like to be happy, work all the time, love to have fun, and so far everything is going pretty good.

Second Part;
Don't like chocolate
dont Drink
Dogs
Coke
Beach
Star Wars
don't like donuts or bagels
pc
books
cake

Last edited:
10 random facts about me

1) I'm a Libra

2) I have always lived in Oklahoma and have not actually ever even been to any other state except here but, thats okay because this is by far the greatest state in the entire United States anyway.

3) I'm actually shy (except on the computer which is a nice release for me) and have not really done much, never been involved in drugs, did try drinking some beer and I have smoked before. In fact one of the reasons I joined this site is that I'm trying to decide if I am bi or straight. I don't know if I could do some of the things that the models on this site do but, there is some of them like Tyler, and Logan that I really do seem to like but think I would have to be friends with them before I did anything like what goes on here. I doubt if the Broke Straight Boys would ever come to Oklahoma anyway. I'm also fairly certain that they probably don't make friends with those they never met ....but I did need a third random fact.

4) Most people would probably think I'm kinda wierd but I do all kinds of artistic stuff, I even draw and paint portraits, don't like theatre and would never go to a broadway show because that would be way to gay for me.

7) I love my Jeep Grand Cherokee, and hope it never goes down because I am very fond of it.

8) I had sex with my first girl at 11 years old and was worried she was going to be pregnant for 3 years so didn't have sex with another girl until I was 14 and she paid me 50 dollars to do it. Then when I was 15 another girl who was really fat said she was going to give me a ride home and instead took me out in the country and told me she was going to just throw me out if I didn't have sex with her and I did because I didn't know where I was at and would probably never make it back home. The same thing happened when I was 16 years old except I really thought she was a friend of mine..wow, I was wrong... She threatened to kill me if I didn't have sex with her and after all that, I really don't care that much for the ladies but I will have sex with them to get off, just won't get close. I also think that may be why I kinda thought about trying it with a guy because they never made me have sex with them.

9) I have never been in a serious relationship yet and the only constant companion I've had is my right hand.

10) I like to be happy, work all the time, love to have fun, and so far everything is going pretty good.

Those are some personal things to share about yourself. Sounds like you have some crazy girls out there. Sorry to hear you have had some bad experiences.

You never know where the Broke Straight Boys might show up. We have been to cities all over the country. We have even been to Nebraska, Colorado so Oklahoma wouldn't be out of the realm either. Welcome to the site and forum and thanks for sharing in the top 10 things about you thread.

Mark

10 random facts about me

1) I'm a Libra

Casper - I may be the wrong person to ask, but I feel much empahthy for you.

As a summary, since I was a teenager, I have been attracted to guys. I was screwed up in my beliefs thinking I want to know and be attracted (and love) someone before I became intimate with them. I've had a limited amount of 'flings' with girls (and guys). There have been times, however, where I had been somewhat eroused, but, because I had no feelings for the person, there was no way I would 'get off'. I was married for 12+ years before my 'best friend' passed after a prolonged illness. This was 2 1/2 years ago. She accepted me for who I was!

Even through the grief, there were needs which needed to be met. In many ways, I am very much introverted, however, it didn't stop me from surfing the net. I found a few clips which I liked and joined this site. It's the only one I've joined and really find no need to search for another.

So, to be blunt, I guess it would be 'when you're by yourself', and taking care of yourself, 'what are you doing with who?' in your mind. You've already expressed interest in Tyler and Logan. If that does it for you, the you have your answer (or at least a 'good' part of it).

When I'm by myself (taking care of myself) I don't really fantasies about anything, I just like the feeling. I haven't actually fantasised about anyone on the site. I guess I'm kinda naive, I just been thinking that a bunch of them would be some really kewl friends and make life really great.

Casper O

1) I'm new to this site and like it
2) I'm German/French
3) I love to be the only guy who attends at business meetings with jeans and sneakers :thumbup1:
4) I like to cook with a lot friends
5) I like to watch nice boy's asses and like to flirt with girls
6) I went to a catholic school
7) I liked to play hide and go seek on my cousin's ancient castle
8) I like to play with my PS3 and WII and I also like to play with budget figures at work
9) I live actually at a red light district :thumbup:
10) I'm stressed out of renovating my flat - but the craftsman aren't good looking

7) I liked to play hide and go seek on my cousin's ancient castle

Thats just not something a person hears every day. However I would love to hear more about it including pictures. :confused1:

welcome surkin

Welcome to the forum, Surkin. Thank you for posting your 10 random facts, and thanks also for the nice pictures in your album on your profile page. Nice to have you on the forum. :thumbup1: