• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

Denny Bear, the battle has already begun lol, I did my last research paper over good old Fred and most of their protests are met by freedom riders, counter protesters, or our own gay "soldiers" lol. Our guys stand in front of the Phelps group and kiss in front of them. I really let go and laughed for a good ten minutes when I saw that, it really lifts the spirits lol.

Nice profile there Zmoney. Welcome from across the pond..

Hi, I'm new to Broke Straight Boys
1. I am 23
2. My facial hair grows fast
3. I am a libra
4. I am 5'9"
5. I love video games
6. I am a political science major.
7. I love long curly hair on a guy
8. I am really attracted to hairy guys.
9. I am shy at first.
10. I have ALWAYS wanted to send in an application to be a model for the site but I am too afraid of my friends finding out if i do get on the site.

Hmm, 10 things?

1. I'm Irish and German with a smidge of French thrown in for good measure.
2. I'm 44 and surprised I've lived this long (the 80's was one hell of a decade).
3. I've been clinically dead twice during an operation.
4. After being laid off last year a friend and I started our own small press specializing in genre work, poetry and anything else that is not mainstream.
5. My own novella will be published sometime next year.
6. My past few partners have all ended up in prison at some point in their lives.
7. I read over 100 books a year.
8. When I was 18 I'd thought about becoming a priest, and now I'm an atheist.
9. I've been to Iceland.
10. I love my cat Odetta, who is far too spoiled.

Nice to meet you Scott,
I'm sure you will have a really great time hanging out around here.
Casper

Thanks Tampa24, I figured I should post something so others can et to know me.

Casper: a pleasure to meet you as well, and everyone is pretty friendly here, so yes, I think I'll enjoy hanging out here.

Casper: a pleasure to meet you as well, and everyone is pretty friendly here, so yes, I think I'll enjoy hanging out here.

Interesting profile Scott. Remind us not to hook up, I don't fancy doing time in prison. :biggrin:

Welcome to the Forum ScottC. :thumbup:

Bump!

Would love to hear from new members, and I am really missing some of our former members!

1. Sagittarius
2. Retired (at last) from social service
3. Been with partner for 20 years
4. Married in Concord, Mass this past summer
5. Originally from Philadelphia
6. Married 15 years/ 2 sons
7. Love touch, affection, sex
8. Lost dear one to AIDS
9. Progressive
10. LIVE STRONG