• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Your favorite quotes

Here is one that I heard years ago & only just remembered it.

"What a perfect day, the sun is shining, the birds are singing.
Watch some bastard come along & fuck it up"
To be serious for a moment, those were my exact thoughts on September 11, 2001. It was a magnificent sunny Autumn day in NYC with some puffy white clouds in a azure blue sky. It was a morning when you felt good to be alive.

Beginning at 9:03 AM , as you said Ray, "some bastard came along & fucked it up".

Here is one that I heard years ago & only just remembered it.

"What a perfect day, the sun is shining, the birds are singing.
Watch some bastard come along & fuck it up"

That reminds me of your poem about shutting the bird in the window?:ohmy:

:001_wub:

My own invention....

Opinions are like assholes, they all stink unless they're your own.

Well Troika....my opinions smell like sandlewood and cinnamon....and my asshole smells like the vapors of ecstasy....

I think you've been inhaling a little bit to much of your vapors. It's making you loopy. lol

Speaking of!!! The video I just watched...gave me the vapors!

Oh...and I love this quote: "When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys." -Andrew G. Dehel

Last edited:
This is a demotivator from despair.com

Procrastination

Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.

We found this written on a cocktail napkin in my dad's handwriting, in his wallet, after he died:

Good things come to he who waits, as long as he works like hell while he waits.

My favorite quotes of all time.

"There has never been anything false about hope." - Obama's speech writer. lol

"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." — Dr. Seuss

And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ~Dr Seuss

My favorite quote is from Abraham Lincoln, “To sin by silence, when we should protest, make cowards of us all.” Something to think about when the opportunity arises to either walk away or confront a wrong; be it bullying, discrimination, prejudice or insults. Unfortunately in these times, one has to balance this with concerns about one’s own safety
Jeff

You may snatch a commander away from his army but you CANNOT peel a banana with a spoon. ~m. May

Gomer really had a way with the girls...

You may snatch a commander away from his army but you CANNOT peel a banana with a spoon. ~m. May

Dear Panzer,

Gomer Pyle (Jim Nabors in real life was Gay) on the Andry Griffith Show had a way with words in his eloquent manner he expressed himself. Gomer was quoted as he was sharing a "pick-up line" he used for a girl and it went like this:

"I was looking at this girl I had taken out on a date and was trying to find something to complement her on. Finally Gomer said to her...'For a fat girl,...you really don't sweat alot!'"

Hope you can use this somehow!

Stimpy

GOTTA LOVE Airport Shops!!!

OMG, I was HOPING there was a thread on this, if not I was starting it......

My FAVORITE quote(that is on a tee, from an airport gift shop), is:

"Let's flip a coin, 'Heads', I get Tail, 'Tails I get Head"

another Tee that I dearly love/have reads:

Loser n):\lüz-r\
1. Any person that would take the time too read the entire message printed on the front of someone else's tee shirt
2. This means "you"

on a serious note....I ran across this!

fake friends - never ask for food. - real friends - are the reasons you have no food. - fake friends - never see you cry. - real friends - cry with you. - fake friends - know a few things about you. - real friends - could write a book about you. - fake friends - would knock on your front door. - real friends - walk right in and say "i'm home!" - fake friends - will help you up when you fall over. - real friends - will jump on top of you and shout "sandwich!" - fake friends - are for a while. - real friends - are for life. - fake friends - will read this. - real friends - will steal this, just like i did...

Divide me and conquer I will try to resist.

Is that a cucumber in your pants or are you just happy to see me?