• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Your favorite model so far

Robert, I will go with Bobby as my favorite new Broke Straight Boys guy, but I think we can do MUCH better.

I will pretend that it is these two hotties, on the screen.:blushing:

hot-surfer-boy.jpg
5410330537_473e42ea68.jpg

I do love surfboards.............
Another two excellent choices Ms. K, although the young man on the left would be my first choice among your suggestions. He is exactly my type. Thanks for doing the great scouting, Ms. K. :thumbup:

I do love surfboards too! But let's wait for the professional opinion of Mr. Tampa...

My favorites are Rocco, Zach, Tony and Vinnie. I would also include Bobby because of his exposive cum shot.

The model I got turned on the most by was Anthony, the pizza guy.
His partner Michael was stellar in bringing out the lust in Anthony. The chemistry between them was awesome. The top model in the pack listed by Broke Straight Boys in May 2011 was also hot. In both, the kissing was one big factor for me, plus the almost unconscious touching that indicated there were feelings at play, as well as money!

Another two excellent choices Ms. K, although the young man on the left would be my first choice among your suggestions. He is exactly my type. Thanks for doing the great scouting, Ms. K. :thumbup:

l would choose the man on the left also.

He looks more like he would fit on this site more so than the man on the left. He is very handsome also. But if I can only choose one I have to go with the beautiful tanned man. :001_smile:

Rocco is STILL my all time fav (PRE haircut!)

"l would choose the man on the left... more so than the man on the left. I have to go with the beautiful tanned man"

Yep the man on the left.

"l would choose the man on the left... more so than the man on the left. I have to go with the beautiful tanned man"

Yep the man on the left.

LOL Too many things going on in my life at one time. I did not care for the man on the right as much as the man on the left. haha :wink:

It's not just the body, the sex, but it is also the personality. When you have all three, it's great. Therefore, to date, it has to be Bobby.