• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What are your favorite scenes?

I really like the oral/kissing scene with Shane and Josh, not because it's overly sexual, more because it's almost romantic and that makes my girly emotions go all to mush. Pity the anal scene with them didn't have the same magic.

Always Number One in my book too!

Always Number ONE in my book....
Austin Grant & Jimmy Slater... it just doesn't get any better than that.

Dear erikthbod,

I concur with this "PASSIONATE LOVEFEST" :wtf: of two of my favorite "HOTTIES", namely "Austin Grant" and "Jimmy Slater".

My complements to You. You definitely have good taste!!!:smiley-sex022:

Sincerely,

Stimpy

If you are going crazy Jon, Welcome to the asylum. :welcome:

I just watched Ayden & Carter and absolutely loved it. But prior to that scene, I can't remember the last that I actually watched one all the way through, without fast forwarding. But I do regularly keep up on the forum.

If that is lunacy, we are in it together, young man. :001_rolleyes:

Indeed - the lunatics are in my head - to phrase a Pink Floyd song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfIqyQ88KyI

The difference in our mutually loved Ayden and Carter scene and today's release (which thus far no one has commented on) is like black and white.

Indeed - the lunatics are in my head - to phrase a Pink Floyd song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfIqyQ88KyI

The difference in our mutually loved Ayden and Carter scene and today's release (which thus far no one has commented on) is like black and white.
Great song Jon. And speaking of Pink Floyd, Roger Waters is in NYC performing The Wall at Yankee stadium this weekend.

Ayden and Carter was totally hot, I am in no rush to view today's scene. But I always thoroughly check the forum, so if that is lunacy, I am right with you Jon. :sneaky2:

Last edited:
Great song Jon. And speaking of Pink Floyd, Roger Waters is in NYC performing The Wall at Yankee stadium this weekend.

Are you going Mike ? Should be a good concert although I thought it was Waters who broke the band up. Of course there is no Richard Wright these days RIP - he's with the :angel:

Are you going Mike ? Should be a good concert although I thought it was Waters who broke the band up. Of course there is no Richard Wright these days RIP - he's with the :angel:
I believe the first performance was last night. No I don't have tickets, and being that the weather forecast is for over 100 degrees today, I am quite pleased to be staying in my air conditioning today. :001_cool:

I really like the oral/kissing scene with Shane and Josh, not because it's overly sexual, more because it's almost romantic and that makes my girly emotions go all to mush. Pity the anal scene with them didn't have the same magic.

Oh me too Grace! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! LOL It remains my favorite scene, followed by the scene with Casey, Austin, and damn it, I forget the 3rd boy's name! IT was a few years back.

Oh me too Grace! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! LOL It remains my favorite scene, followed by the scene with Casey, Austin, and damn it, I forget the 3rd boy's name! IT was a few years back.

I'll hunt down the Casey, Austin and Wes scene and save it for tonight!

I forgot one, the anal shoot with ALden and Robert! I thought that was kind of hot too.