• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

why no back story on ryan potthead..

Ryan reminds me of a good subordinate for a squad of soldiers. He's not NCO material but he can get the men to do things they wouldn't do on their own. You can trust he will keep the squad together until the duty sargeant arrives. He has confidence and what's more important he knows what he is doing and knows how to get the best out of others.

Control Freaks losing/loss of control???

I agree Denny....maybe it is those members that are used to 'having things their way', and/or better YET, 'NOT having control' in this situation? Might I suggest to those that are unsatisfied w/ the content, get a strong(er) vibrator. All we can do is suggest, David, (et al) try their damnest to accommodate, which from what I have seen, has been nothing BUT that! Let's just try and enjoy all the bois that perform for us....and for those that dont enjoy it, perhaps Rosey and a mag???)

(Okay having said all that), I am done ranting! :biggrin:

You guys hit that nail squarely on the head, this has to be one of the best fuck scenes on the site. Both boys are drop dead gorgeous and Danny's eyes could take the chill off a Minnesota Winter. It is such a pity that we wont be seeing either of these boys back again. Also considering how good some of these back issues are I cant understand why some people are complaining so much about the current ones. All they need to do is go back and rewatch the really good ones to be entertained for the next week or so.