• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

why no back story on ryan potthead..

qwerty30

Reaction score
he was just there one day..he had no solo shoot and no other vids listed except for the 2 with danny and the fleshlight vid..usually there's an introduction vid. anyknow any other sites he's on?

You're quite right that we learned very little about Ryan. I liked Ryan alot because he really brought out the animal in Danny. Danny would almost visibly shake when he was cast with Ryan. Because he knew that Ryan's passion was almost irresistible and would take him much farther than he wanted to go. Ryan could always draw more gay passion from Danny than any other model. Even more than Dustin on College Boy Physicals. Ryan would have Danny kissing and moaning and groaning in no time. Even while Danny tried to his best to feign disinterest.

Danny would try to be very standoffish and reluctant with other models. He would sometimes try to play the totally straight guy who didn't like doing gay for pay. He couldn't get away with that with Ryan. Ryan really got under Danny's skin. In a good way for us! :thumbup:

By the end of their scenes together Ryan would be sitting there grinning like the cat that ate the canary. Since he had gotten everything from Danny that he set out to get. While Danny on the other hand would be sitting there with a bewildered look like that of a guy who's just been pickpocketed. LOL He would have these facial expressions like: "WTF just happened? Did I actually DO all that?"

Ryan is adorkable. (Inside joke) :biggrin: If there is a solo of him in the vault somewhere I'd love to see it and learn more about him. Of course if there is any more of Ryan period I would be interested.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is more out there online of our beloved Ryan.

Good pick Qwerty!

Hey qwerty...welcome to the forum...you certainly have it right there with Ryan. He wasn't actually my type but what Tampa said is so true...he bought out the best in Danny.

Hey buddy you are so right that Ryan really bought the best in Danny....whoa momma....loved those 2 together...some fantastic scenes with those 2. Especially liked it when Danny had Ryan upside down!!!!:w00t:

Hey buddy you are so right that Ryan really bought the best in Danny....whoa momma....loved those 2 together...some fantastic scenes with those 2. Especially liked it when Danny had Ryan upside down!!!!:w00t:

Yeah...Talk about your battles of one upmanship! LOL Danny thought he would get a little payback by fucking Ryan in an upside down handstand. He really rocked Ryan's world there! LOL I can't even imagine what that position felt like.

Round 1 - Danny

But then when short skinny little Ryan picked tall and beefy Danny's whole body right up off the bed and fucked him like a rag doll...:ohmy: I think all of our jaws hit the floor. LOL

Danny unwittingly succeeded in bringing out the animal in Ryan. Danny took a lust filled pounding from Ryan for the rest of the scene. Leaving no doubt who wore the pants in that relationship. haha

Round 2 and Match- RYAN

GAME OVER :biggrin:

Yeah...Talk about your battles of one upmanship! LOL Danny thought he would get a little payback by fucking Ryan in an upside down handstand. He really rocked Ryan's world there! LOL I can't even imagine what that position felt like.

Round 1 - Danny

But then when short skinny little Ryan picked tall and beefy Danny's whole body right up off the bed and fucked him like a rag doll...:ohmy: I think all of our jaws hit the floor. LOL

Danny unwittingly succeeded in bringing out the animal in Ryan. Danny took a lust filled pounding from Ryan for the rest of the scene. Leaving no doubt who wore the pants in that relationship. haha

Round 2 and Match- RYAN

GAME OVER :biggrin:

Danny really was hot in that shoot but hes hot all the time, love that hairy arse, much better than the shaved smooth kids often on here.

Hey Tampa thanks for the quote tip, guess what it worked Hehehehe

Last edited:
We only do an introduction video if we have to. Sometimes straight guys are so shy in front of the camera we have to warm them up first. We do that by putting them in a solo.

Mark

Excellent point Mark. We have already established that a large number of members find the solo videos boring. In some videos where the dialogue is entertaining we do learn something from the models about their personalities and backgrounds. Other models are not so forthcoming or compelling in their interviews. In spite of the desire by many of us to learn more about the models personally I think the fewer solos we have to do with them, the better.

And besides, how many of us ever believed that Ryan was straight? :biggrin:

Bi? Maayyybe... Straight? No way! LOL

being a straight female i tend to be attracted to men like ryan and pizzaboy vs the danny and diesal type guys..i like a little weirdness. altho Logan and short jacob could have a chance w/me..back to to the main reason of the thread..anyone know what ryan's giant back tattoo spelled out?

being a straight female i tend to be attracted to men like ryan and pizzaboy vs the danny and diesal type guys..i like a little weirdness. Altho Logan and short jacob could have a chance w/me..back to to the main reason of the thread..anyone know what ryan's giant back tattoo spelled out?

b u c k l e y

I think it's safe to say that Buckley is Ryan's actual last name. Maybe he's a grandson of William Buckley who is showing his rebellious side. LOL

And for all you gay Republicans out there I'll have you know that William Buckley was one of my favorite conservatives. Not that I agreed with all of views but he had a remarkable intellect. William Buckley and George Will are probably the conservatives that I most respect and admire.

After reading this

By the end of their scenes together Ryan would be sitting there grinning like the cat that ate the canary. Since he had gotten everything from Danny that he set out to get. While Danny on the other hand would be sitting there with a bewildered look like that of a guy who's just been pickpocketed. LOL He would have these facial expressions like: "WTF just happened? Did I actually DO all that?"

I'm now running over to the vids to go find this one.

You know Troika...I bet you will find a lot of material for your night career on this forum.

Gurl you ain't never lied. LOL

After looking at your lovely picture I already knew I liked you. Love the eyeshadow. LOVE IT!

haha thanks! its probably from walmart like an off brand, im too ghetto to buy anything too expensive!

jwglass, there is nothing wrong with shopping at WalMart or any other discount store for that fact.
Damn, as much time and money I spend at WalMart, they should offer frequent shoppers cards.

Gary

You guys hit that nail squarely on the head, this has to be one of the best fuck scenes on the site. Both boys are drop dead gorgeous and Danny's eyes could take the chill off a Minnesota Winter. It is such a pity that we wont be seeing either of these boys back again. Also considering how good some of these back issues are I cant understand why some people are complaining so much about the current ones. All they need to do is go back and rewatch the really good ones to be entertained for the next week or so.