• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who is your favorite BSB model?

That's not fair nor is it challenging!

Welcome, welcome. You can have as many favorites as you like. But if there is one or more that you don't care for, forget them and focus on the rest of the candy in the store. We all like positive energy.

Please stop by the General chat room and look for the 10 Random Facts thread. Some of us, (OK, me actually) are fascinated with getting to know folks on here.

And again, welcome.

I know it's hard to single out one favorite out of so many great Broke Straight Boys actors but one has to do it - the world demands it! One must rule so the many may serve. Nu for king!

Can we have more than one ;-)

I would have to say I have three, in this order.
#1 on this site is Tyler:001_smile::001_wub:
#2 Logan:001_:blushing:
#3 Danny:001_smile:

Would love to see the three of them together, then see each of the three do a one on one scene, Danny has a passionate side to him that was developing more and more. Of course our Tyler the cutest has a passionate side to him and OMG Logan the last shoot he was in with the kissing. As soon as I think of him kissing I go from soft to well,,,,you can fill in the rest of the story.

Steve

I am an OLD MAN and I love watching Tyler suck and kiss...... Logan is also very hot......My all time favorite is Cole

Danny and Chad are my two favorites. Danny's treasure trail is so hot. I love all of his scenes, especially the 4 Broke Straight Boys orgy scenes he did with Austin, Tyler and Nelson.

Chad's scene with Kent (a really hot guy, too) was amazing.

Kyler! Kyler is SO cute! He is the twink we all wanna 'get to know on a little more PERSONAL basis!' Is he ever going to be coming back, and if so will he be bottoming again? I MISS him SO!!

Austin is my favorite. I simply love hearing him say "Fuck me," and "It's so gooood!"

Austin, I would enjoy seeing you take a ten-incher that has girth from an excellent model who really knows how to fuck and really screw!!

whiteglove..then you should watch the casey woods and austin vid..he's about 11long and 8 thick..i was impressed with austin's mouth stretching technique..pretty good vid. enjoy.

mine is Jordan, he's kinda like me, agressive and dominant when fucking.

What a tough one! It's the content that influences the choice - I thought the Erik/Ross scene was fantastic because of the content. But the guy I'd love to see in a loving and verbal scene with someone like Jimmy would be Logan!!

As I watch more and more, I must add Mike and Austin to my list of favs!!!!

Jimmy, Mauricio, Angel. Love them all even though they are not regulars.

Vinny & mateaus

We Need To GEt VINNY & MATEAUS Back On Here Like ASAp..There Sceen Was Hot And It Me Off..I Liked Them Too I Wonder Did They Become A Couple Outside Of Broke Straight Boys?

My favorites are Jimmy and Austin. The scene where Jimmy is rimming Austin is HOT. Like that they are more vocal then other.

My favorite is definitely Diesal....he's the dog's bollocks.