• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Who has Pride events coming up?

MissDeidra

Reaction score
Well I just booked my hotel and got tickets for Phoenix Pride which is in less than 40 days and right now am perusing hotels for Southern Decadence with JW. And I wondered if anyone was getting ready for a Pride event? I had so much fun last year going to various Pride events and Phoenix was the kick off for me. The first time I met Sha, Thunder, Diesal, Austin and Jace. I have really fond memories about gearing up for my first event of the year. I can't wait to spend it with the wifey/bestie Ashley (my other half that isn't Joe).

So what is everyone else doing??

P.S. Anyone going that would want to meet up?

I've never been to a Pride event. I really don't know how that happened.

This summer, I am definitely going to my hometown Pride (Cleveland), but I'm hoping to go to Pittsburgh, too, since that's the closest decently sized Pride. I'm also trying to talk my sister into going to Montreal. I want to go there anyway, so I thought Pride would be a good time to go.

Anyway, any tips for a Pride newbie?

Pride

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend any of the Prides )-: Due to lack of finances, (at the moment), I am recluse-bound. )-:

This summer, I am definitely going to my hometown Pride (Cleveland), but I'm hoping to go to Pittsburgh, too, since that's the closest decently sized Pride. I'm also trying to talk my sister into going to Montreal. I want to go there anyway, so I thought Pride would be a good time to go.

YES! Wear sunscreen! I always get a terrible sunburn across my face and chest! And I always have a Broke Straight Boys tattoo tan too. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes. Pride is all about walking! Take tons of photos. You will have hundreds of photo ops. Don't be shy. If you are attending a Broke Straight Boys event, go for it. The tour team and models are all very lovely and will make you feel at home. Also be prepared to get on camera!! ;) And lastly, when at Pride, be yourself and be PROUD. Bask in the glory of the moment and be free to be yourself.

Also I went the Pittsburgh Pride last year with JWGlass and it was awesome! Lots of swag and free stuff at that one.

band aids and baby wipes! and there is always use for a hanky! whether it be for keeping the sweat out of your eyes or to give to a certain Broke Straight Boys beefcake as a souvenir. damn if youre coming to pittsburgh pride give me a hollar! im definately going, and hoping my boyfriend will come along with me who....strangely enough...is in cleveland at the moment. what a coincidence! or is it?

YES! Wear sunscreen! I always get a terrible sunburn across my face and chest! And I always have a Broke Straight Boys tattoo tan too. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes. Pride is all about walking! Take tons of photos. You will have hundreds of photo ops. Don't be shy. If you are attending a Broke Straight Boys event, go for it. The tour team and models are all very lovely and will make you feel at home. Also be prepared to get on camera!! ;) And lastly, when at Pride, be yourself and be PROUD. Bask in the glory of the moment and be free to be yourself.

Also I went the Pittsburgh Pride last year with JWGlass and it was awesome! Lots of swag and free stuff at that one.

Thanks so much... that's all very good advice! (Now, if I can remember it all on that day, I'll be amazed.) I think the hardest one for me will be the not being shy. I'm not at all shy once I start talking to someone, but approaching people is difficult. Maybe I'll have an early drink to get me going.

Thanks so much... that's all very good advice! (Now, if I can remember it all on that day, I'll be amazed.) I think the hardest one for me will be the not being shy. I'm not at all shy once I start talking to someone, but approaching people is difficult. Maybe I'll have an early drink to get me going.

well im planning on getting a hotel room for one of the nights. if you come to pittsburgh pride, there are a ton of events, like the bar crawl on friday, dance party in the street on saturday and the parade and festival on sunday. im serious about hanging out.

well im planning on getting a hotel room for one of the nights. if you come to pittsburgh pride, there are a ton of events, like the bar crawl on friday, dance party in the street on saturday and the parade and festival on sunday. im serious about hanging out.

I was actually debating whether or not I should bring a friend or my sister with me because it would be kind of inhibiting to have someone I know with me, but kind of uncomfortable to be alone the whole time. So, that might be awesome.

By the way, nothing sounds more awesome than a dance party in the street... I can pretend I'm in a Ke$ha video!

I was actually debating whether or not I should bring a friend or my sister with me because it would be kind of inhibiting to have someone I know with me, but kind of uncomfortable to be alone the whole time. So, that might be awesome.

By the way, nothing sounds more awesome than a dance party in the street... I can pretend I'm in a Ke$ha video!

they quite literally close down a major road downtown for a few blocks and have a dance party. its great, its where i made out with deidra's titties!

Awill: Simply print out the instructions that Ms. Deirdra, aka the "Broke Straight Boys Forum's Pride Activities Advisor" has so graciously given, and you may be assured of an incredible experience! She and JW are consummate tour advisors!:thumbup:

Have fun!

Mark

they quite literally close down a major road downtown for a few blocks and have a dance party. its great, its where i made out with deidra's titties!

Well, of course. If a gay man is going to make out with a chick's boobs, where else would it be but at gay pride? :)

Very wise words pretty lady. :) Are you ready for the camera again this year? :)

As far as plans for a Broke Straight Boys Pride event, I plan on attending the one that guys will be at in Palm Springs, CA on the 5th & 6th of Nov. Wish I could attend one sooner, but I am going back to Wichita, KS the first weekend of June for my mom's side of the family reunion and will be there for a week.
Hope to see some of the forum members in Palm Springs in Nov.

Gary

Very wise words pretty lady. :) Are you ready for the camera again this year? :)

Absolutely!! I will have the wifey with me, but I am down to meet the new hotties and get on camera again! Remember how nervous I was just a year ago?!!?? Well I'm ready now. Reporting from Phoenix Pride 2011!!! Hope they are ready for me!! ;))