• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Whats up?

Heh nice I'm a first degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do been doing it 10 years, I also help teach at my karate ^_^

Michael that is awesome.:thumbup: I love the martial arts. It actually started me on my path as a healer.:thumbup:

Hey Guys,

Here are some pictures from the Atlanta Pride event!

photo2-2.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4.jpg

Thanks for the photos Mike! I hope you all had a good time. Is there a story with the van? Was it your transportation to the event?

lol yeah it was some guy ran a red light and hit us but were all ok and the guy had no licenses heh

Bummer! I'm glad to know thought that you were all okay. If the guy was going to hit someone it's best that it was a larger vehicle.

BTW Was that a roll of quarters in Jace's pocket or was he just happy to see all of you? :dogs: :grin:

Wow that looks like a cool event. Outside of actually looking a bit cold and damp it looks like a beutiful place to have it. Is that Sean from Broke Straight Boys in the black hoody in one of the shots? And who all were the models that were there. I cant make out some of the faces. Thanks Mike

You OK?

Hey. Mike, just checking to see if you are OK. In my dreams last night, I sucked you till you passed out! Love ya!!

Michael that looks like a great bunch to hang out with. Diesal and Austin, in the last scenes we've seen them in, seemed like they were shaping up as guys who really get seriously into sex with other dudes, not just gay for pay but gay for fun. And you all look like you enjoyed the trip (I guess you didn't have to travel very far!!)

You're so fucking cute and lanky and mischievous looking Michael. So hot. (Just had to add that...maybe it's really all I wanted to tell you in the first place anyway haha)

Haha Thanks buddy! and I'm doing good playing some video games right now im such a big nerd sometimes :p heh

Everyone is remembering your Christmas Special from last year and wishing you and Dave and the boys had done one this year.

Really like this pic of you I found a while back on the internet and am posting it because all your forum fans will like it too. Take care mister.

:001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

Attachments

• Cute Cousin Mike.jpg
    Cute Cousin Mike.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 38
You know what BrokeMichael, I just want to thank you for being the only model here who cares about your fans. It says alot about you as a person and as someone we should all know. I believe you are the only one that will even make and attempt to stay in touch with your friends and fans after the messages to models was ended. I just wanted to think you for that. You are truly a great person who has more courage than vanity, Let the other models just hide behind their claim of overworked exaustion, or there false sense of there importance. Apparently you was the only one who gave a shit about your fans to begin with...I wish I would have known that sooner. Because I would have liked to have given you more attention and more opportunities to expand your fan base...simply because you are the only one who deserved it.

Love you BrokeMichael

Woah, I just noticed your last message was November 07...I hope I wasn't wrong about you?

"Thank you! for being in the world!"
Casper

Last edited:
There is absolutely nothing not to love about BrokeMichael. His physique is totally twink delicious, his dick is a work of art, his futon manner is superb, he's cute and funny and mischievous and he's dangerous as hell on the mat.

Casper, you were almost gonna be a Straightie on the futon, right? Can you say with absolute, metaphysical certitude that once that started your life might not have changed to the point that you couldn't get into this forum all that often to chat with fans? Thinkabaddit: you already are going to school, holding down two day jobs, perfecting your boy on boy technique in the evenings with Chris. If you were filming with Dave, back and forth from OK and spending time on the road with the Tour as Michael does (and in his case doing work with kids at the martial arts school), you might not have the time.

You'd actually have to take a break and come out here for some quality Jedi instruction in the sun just to unwind.

You know what BrokeMichael, I just want to thank you for being the only model here who cares about your fans. It says alot about you as a person and as someone we should all know. I believe you are the only one that will even make and attempt to stay in touch with your friends and fans after the messages to models was ended. I just wanted to think you for that. You are truly a great person who has more courage than vanity, Let the other models just hide behind their claim of overworked exaustion, or there false sense of there importance. Apparently you was the only one who gave a shit about your fans to begin with...I wish I would have known that sooner. Because I would have liked to have given you more attention and more opportunities to expand your fan base...simply because you are the only one who deserved it.

Love you BrokeMichael

Woah, I just noticed your last message was November 07...I hope I wasn't wrong about you?

"Thank you! for being in the world!"
Casper

Casper, your post is quite cruel to the rest of the models, I think you will find that they do appreciate their fans but they just don't have the time to contact them on an individual basis. David and Mark have stated the reasons why they can no longer be contacted but you continue to rant on about it. If you want to make contact with them, then go to one of the Broke Straight Boys events and meet up with them personally.