• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What's up with the socks?

How can someone who has been married twice, had kids then be 100% gay ? I find that very hard to believe insomuch that I could not even bare to think about having sex with a girl. Then you comment that you and your partner are happy but you introduce others into your sex lives. It may seem to an outsider that maybe because you are not always satisfied (present and past) that you want a bit of everyones pie. Which is surprising considering how tunnel visioned you seem to be on what you want to see on this site.

I know that you are much more senior in years to me and possibly write better English than myself however, you don't half confuse me and this is where you are akin to Mr Crosby who also confuses me with his lyrics and superb but often ghostly and erie tunes.

I don't think you can say you don't like broccoli if you've never tried broccoli. I also think that someone a generation younger than me can't envision what pressures were brought to bear on a young man growing up in the 60's and 70's as to what was expected from them in as far as sexuality is concerned. It was a whole different world then. The United States has always been way behind in the area of sexual freedom and liberal consciousness. It has only been in the last few years that it has been even remotely acceptable in the U. S. to come out. I was 43 when I came out, and even then, I was outed against my wishes. Fortunately for me, the members of my family who were still living have, for the most part, been supportive.

I don't feel that I am tunnel-visioned about what I want to see on this site. I don't know how to make you understand that this is a niche site. What attracts people to this site is the love of twinks and watching them interact with other boys who may or may not be willing to engage in gay sex for pay. That is what this site is. What I am saying is if you want to see foot fethishism, you should go to a foot fetish site. If you want to see golden showers, you can go to a golden showers site. That's not what this site is, and if you are the one advocating change, then you are going to meet with some resistance. Why can't you understand that? If Broke Straight Boys changes what it is about, there would be a mass exodus, not just me, but virtually everyone who joined for the same reason. We joined because of what the site is, not because we want to mold it into something it isn't.

My partner and I are completely happy. We could go the rest of our lives without inviting anyone else into our bed. Yet, on the other hand, even happy couples introduce some variety in their sex life, toys, costumes, lotions, potions, etc. We enjoy having sex with a third or fouth party. We reserve lovemaking for ourselves.

Please don't think that I am telling you to go, or issuing ultimatums. What I am saying is that if Broke Straight Boys no longer fulfills the reasons I joined it in the first place, I would find a site that does. This isn't the first site I joined, but it is the one I have belonged to the longest because it is exactly what I want to see. If that is not the case with you, please understand that it is perfectly OK for you to find what it is that you desire. I just don't think it is fair to the majority who are members to advocate change in the site. We are the ones who are happy with it the way it is. If you aren't, you are the minority, and should seek out a site that gives you what you want.

If I do "write better English" than you do, I can give all the credit to Mrs. Burns, my eighth grade English teacher. She was a drill sargent and a taskmaster, but demanded perfection from her students. She was tough, and when you finished her class, you weren't a graduate, you were a survivor. Yet, I look back and feel that she was the finest educator any child could be honored to have learned from. At her funeral, there were over 2,000 of her former students in attendance, including the minister who gave the eulogy and the funeral director (in a town of 2,500 people).

Jon, I like you. I enjoy our interaction. I don't want this or any other issue to come between us. Please note that I have never addressed you by anything but your name, and never have shown you any disrespect. I just want you to understand that I love this site and this forum, and (perhaps too strongly) defend what it is and what it stands for. Please know that I respect your viewpoint and opinion.

If, during one of the scenes, David gets a little frisky and asks Model A to suck on Model B's toe, I am not going to run screaming and leap off the balcony. If it starts to happen in multiple scenes, I will mention it to David or the forum. If it happens in every scene, then Broke Straight Boys is no longer my site I fell in love with, and I am faced with a choice. I do, however, draw the line at bodlily functions and will throw my computer out a second story window the first time a model pisses anywhere but the appropriate receptacle.

Can we agree to disagree?

Last edited:
I don't think you can say you don't like broccoli if you've never tried broccoli. I also think that someone a generation younger than me can't envision what pressures were brought to bear on a young man growing up in the 60's and 70's as to what was expected from them in as far as sexuality is concerned. It was a whole different world then. The United States has always been way behind in the area of sexual freedom and liberal consciousness. It has only been in the last few years that it has been even remotely acceptable in the U. S. to come out. I was 43 when I came out, and even then, I was outed against my wishes. Fortunately for me, the members of my family who were still living have, for the most part, been supportive.

I don't feel that I am tunnel-visioned about what I want to see on this site. I don't know how to make you understand that this is a niche site. What attracts people to this site is the love of twinks and watching them interact with other boys who may or may not be willing to engage in gay sex for pay. That is what this site is. What I am saying is if you want to see foot fethishism, you should go to a foot fetish site. If you want to see golden showers, you can go to a golden showers site. That's not what this site is, and if you are the one advocating change, then you are going to meet with some resistance. Why can't you understand that? If Broke Straight Boys changes what it is about, there would be a mass exodus, not just me, but virtually everyone who joined for the same reason. We joined because of what the site is, not because we want to mold it into something it isn't.

My partner and I are completely happy. We could go the rest of our lives without inviting anyone else into our bed. Yet, on the other hand, even happy couples introduce some variety in their sex life, toys, costumes, lotions, potions, etc. We enjoy having sex with a third or fouth party. We reserve lovemaking for ourselves.

Please don't think that I am telling you to go, or issuing ultimatums. What I am saying is that if Broke Straight Boys no longer fulfills the reasons I joined it in the first place, I would find a site that does. This isn't the first site I joined, but it is the one I have belonged to the longest because it is exactly what I want to see. If that is not the case with you, please understand that it is perfectly OK for you to find what it is that you desire. I just don't think it is fair to the majority who are members to advocate change in the site. We are the ones who are happy with it the way it is. If you aren't, you are the minority, and should seek out a site that gives you what you want.

If I do "write better English" than you do, I can give all the credit to Mrs. Burns, my eighth grade English teacher. She was a drill sargent and a taskmaster, but demanded perfection from her students. She was tough, and when you finished her class, you weren't a graduate, you were a survivor. Yet, I look back and feel that she was the finest educator any child could be honored to have learned from. At her funeral, there were over 2,000 of her former students in attendance, including the minister who gave the eulogy and the funeral director (in a town of 2,500 people).

Jon, I like you. I enjoy our interaction. I don't want this or any other issue to come between us. Please note that I have never addressed you by anything but your name, and never have shown you any disrespect. I just want you to understand that I love this site and this forum, and (perhaps too strongly) defend what it is and what it stands for. Please know that I respect your viewpoint and opinion.

If, during one of the scenes, David gets a little frisky and asks Model A to suck on Model B's toe, I am not going to run screaming and leap off the balcony. If it starts to happen in multiple scenes, I will mention it to David or the forum. If it happens in every scene, then Broke Straight Boys is no longer my site I fell in love with, and I am faced with a choice. I do, however, draw the line at bodlily functions and will throw my computer out a second story window the first time a model pisses anywhere but the appropriate receptacle.

Can we agree to disagree?

LOL, my earlier references to barebacking, water sports etc were examples of other fetishes and not particularly what I want or like in my own personal life, but you will never know .... And I was not advocating change to what Broke Straight Boys is about, some of the top rated films on this site actually include gay guys and the 2 barebacking scenes with Erik are still among the most popular... so it says a lot for members leaving in droves if Broke Straight Boys went against their own ethics or statement.

Life and this site is about variety and this thread is not on about changing each film to Brokestraighboyseatingcumfromsocks.cum .. it's about have a bit of variety in the films which we have had in the past and long may it continue.

LOL, my earlier references to barebacking, water sports etc were examples of other fetishes and not particularly what I want or like in my own personal life, but you will never know .... And I was not advocating change to what Broke Straight Boys is about, some of the top rated films on this site actually include gay guys and the 2 barebacking scenes with Erik are still among the most popular... so it says a lot for members leaving in droves if Broke Straight Boys went against their own ethics or statement.

Life and this site is about variety and this thread is not on about changing each film to Brokestraighboyseatingcumfromsocks.cum .. it's about have a bit of variety in the films which we have had in the past and long may it continue.
Jon, I believe that you have stated your position very clearly and concisely, and I agree with you. There is no singular sex act that defines Broke Straight Boys, and there is no singular sex act that would gross me out, and turn me off to the site permanently, either. The premise is getting guys who are straight to perform gay sex acts on camera, for cash.

Whether those said sex acts include solo masturbation, mutual jack offs, sucking cock, fucking and getting fucked, kissing, facials, drenching their partner in cum, or giving a swipe of the tongue to one's ass, or licking a toe, it is all part of the niche and premise of Broke Straight Boys

No one has suggested that Broke Straight Boys become "all toe sucking, all the time", but that we all have our own particular little fetish, from David's being turned on by a doctor playing with a guy's dick, (based on his own experiences as a youth in upstate New York), to my fetish of being a cocksucker for a handsome straight young guy who has no interest in reciprocaing, to another guy who's turned on by feet. It's all good, and all falls within the realm of straight guys doing gay sex for pay.

I think that all sides have stated their opinion on this issue, and as carking has said, "Can we agree to disagree?"

My answer is of course we can. We are all wired differently, and have our own personal turn on's, and turn off's, and that is all fine and good. :001_smile:

I had a boyfriend whom I inadvertently turned into a foot fetishist. We met on Cala Llamp, a rocky nude beach on the southwest coast of Mallorca one summer long ago. He was a lot younger than I and in some ways a bit shy, so we eyed each other for a good 45 minutes before I swam over and hauled myself up onto his rock. He didn't have to tell me he was happy to see me, since "the gun in his pocket" was saying so before we said hello. He was staying with another guy whom he'd met (on a previous trip to Mallorca with his mother), several months before, but we arranged for him to come to my place that night with his bags.

We fell for each other. As David says (quite appropriately), "head over heels". He had to go back to school and I had to go back to my teaching job, but we promised to meet asap in his native Germany. I had a friend living in Hamburg and organized with her to give us some space in her house for a week the next time both Marc and I coincided with some spare time.

It was the dead of Autumn (do we say that? There's the height of Summer and the depths of Winter, but...). Anyway it was cold. I remember putting my icy feet on him the first night we slept at Anna's house. And then made a move to start the honeymoon off with something time tested involving missionaries. "Won't Anna hear us?" he whispered. "Maybe, but I'm pretty sure she won't mind." "You'll make me moan," he said, "I would be ashamed. Anyway there are other noises when we do that."

Kissing was quiet enough to quieten his concerns, and in time I put my feet back onto his beautiful midsection and lay back in the bed. I cupped both my arches around his stiffy and moved them an inch each way until he came. And we went to sleep.

That was the beginning of it. We lasted a couple of very hectic and passionate years, with the leitmotiv of his obsession over my feet as one of the constants. He emigrated, brought all his stuff from his mom's place in Bielefeld, including dishtowels, and moved in. He studied design with me and went on to a top scholarship at The Cordwainer's School in London to finish his BA in, yes, shoe design.

Actually there are few things as sexy as sucking on some bit of a guy while you're fucking him. If his dick is long enough and you're feeling limber, that's one way. Otherwise he can stick his thumb in your mouth, which is also hot. But we did it with toes. His eyes rolled up in his pretty heady whenever his immaculate, showered, big toe got the honors. It was wonderful to see how short a time it took him to cum, once the little piggy that went to market started getting sucked.

Last edited:
Actually there are few things as sexy as sucking on some bit of a guy while you're fucking him. If his dick is long enough and you're feeling limber, that's one way. Otherwise he can stick his thumb in your mouth, which is also hot. But we did it with toes. His eyes rolled up in his pretty heady whenever his immaculate, showered, big toe got the honors. It was wonderful to see how short a time it took him to cum, once the little piggy that went to market started getting sucked.
That was a beautiful story Slim, and way hot too. I certainly agree that mouth contact on a hot guy can include a thumb or toe, or any part of the hot flesh of your guy, and in the throes of passion it is as sensual as his penis. It is all part of hot passionate love making and it is all good. :001_tt2:

Thanks for that Slim, I feel I know you a lot better now. And yes I also find it hot to get a toe sucked whilst being fucked or vice versa. Toes R Us lol

That sounds like a good name for...a sandal shop? :001_tt2: :lol:

The only time I do not like sucking toes or licking feet is after a guy has been on the beach. I hate sand on my tounge, in my hair, up my ass, in my toes, and around my foreskin. Mind you, you yankies will not have that trouble.. LOL xx

Awesome story Slim. Tampa, I agree. But Toy "R" Us might get nasty...

We taught kick boxing at our local YMCA for 3 years. The class was not well attended. Then Billy Blanks came out with Ty BO. We renamed the class Y BO. Suddenly our classes were packed. None of us ever watched Billy's videos. Seems Billy put some kind of Patten on using the words Ty and Bo when used in reference to kick boxing class. His attorney's sued our YMCA for copyright infringement and won. Because one of the instructors in a newspaper interview supposedly said that the classes are similar to what Billy taught his Ty-Bo tapes. She was mis quoted. She said all of our instructors are trained and certified to teach kick boxing classes. The reporter said, so it would be similar to Ty-Bo like Billy Blanks teaches on TV. The instructor said, "I am not sure. Our classes are based on combining martial arts and boxing with up beat aerobics music and the burn is incredible." A retraction was printed. However; we were nailed because we changed the name of the class from kick boxing to Y-Bo. There attorney's cited that this was used as a clear indication we were attempting to market our classes using the success of the Ty Bo Billy Blanks products. They were awarded $10,000.00 for this.

OK, sorry for taking this off topic a bit but it is an true stroy...

I guess it is good that they are not wearing tabi socks like ninjas. They have a split toe so they can wear socks and their sandals too.:lol::001_tt2:

Last edited:
The only time I do not like sucking toes or licking feet is after a guy has been on the beach. I hate sand on my tounge, in my hair, up my ass, in my toes, and around my foreskin. Mind you, you yankies will not have that trouble.. LOL xx

I said it was a ROCKY beach:lol:

Your tongue, hair, ass, toes and especially your pretty foreskin would have been sand free.

Of course saliva is quite another matter...

Jay, did the packed classes, once you re-named them, bring in any money? It seems unreal that a judge or jury could find against the YMCA in a case like that, like penalizing a church for doing good deeds.

Jay, did the packed classes, once you re-named them, bring in any money? It seems unreal that a judge or jury could find against the YMCA in a case like that, like penalizing a church for doing good deeds.

The name change came before a recruitment drive. And we did gain over
250 new aerobics memberships.

We argued we were doing our own thing. We had the only instructors in the area that were certified to teach kick-boxing. Even with all of our certifications and martial arts certificates it did not help. They could find no evidence any of us ever purchased a copy of their video. However; they argued that we may have accessed videos through family and or friends. I never thought they would win either...

Any way we were also nailed foe ASCAP and BMI royalty infringement a few months after that. Seems that even if we purchased music through an aerobics music supplier that we still needed an license to use music in aerobics classes where we were charging a fee for taking the class.

Back to kick boxing we had a lot of members who wanted to do the class barefoot or in their socks... For sanitation reasons we had to insist on them wearing shoes... How is that for staying on topic. LOL :001_tt2:

Back to kick boxing we had a lot of members who wanted to do the class barefoot or in their socks... For sanitation reasons we had to insist on them wearing shoes... How is that for staying on topic. LOL :001_tt2:

Kick boxing is a lot easier barefoot. I feel really awkward kicking in aerobic shoes.

Kick boxing is a lot easier barefoot. I feel really awkward kicking in aerobic shoes.

I agree. Unfortunately, it cannot be done in a public gym because of sanitation reasons. Only a higher power could understand why we can teach martial arts there barefoot and not get sued but those darn aerobic folks are crazed... The poeople probably walk through dog doo or what ever in their own back yards, have athletes foot, plantar warts, or whatever... Let someone go home and find ring worm or something like that after a day or two and they want to go and blame the gym as the place they got it from...:scared: You know how it goes. Someone always wants to sue the person with the deepest pockets. YMCA is national... They are well insured.

We may as well have asked them to suck some toes or something like that. LOL :lol:

Last edited:
hahah i love that this thread got bumped. I wanted to add that i dont mind feet but i recently watch a video on a site similar to Broke Straight Boys and was turned on when the guy went down on the other guys foot. I am normally not into it but for some reason it was hot. i am not going to say every scene will be but i am not opposed :)

as for the beach :))))))) i was able to swim in the ocean for the first time when I went to san diego to meet the boys.... oh boy was that something, I had never had sand in so many places in my life. Deidra and I went back to the hotel and i went to take off my top and sand landed every where. We looked at each other and just started giggling horribly and i had kept saying all through dinner my breast hurt well i knew why i was getting a mirco clean on them... i cant imaine having sand in my girl parts lol

hahah i love that this thread got bumped. I wanted to add that i dont mind feet but i recently watch a video on a site similar to Broke Straight Boys and was turned on when the guy went down on the other guys foot. I am normally not into it but for some reason it was hot. i am not going to say every scene will be but i am not opposed :)

as for the beach :))))))) i was able to swim in the ocean for the first time when I went to san diego to meet the boys.... oh boy was that something, I had never had sand in so many places in my life. Deidra and I went back to the hotel and i went to take off my top and sand landed every where. We looked at each other and just started giggling horribly and i had kept saying all through dinner my breast hurt well i knew why i was getting a mirco clean on them... i cant imaine having sand in my girl parts lol

I feel for you BiGurl. I can only imagine how painful that sand can be. When I was in the Marines, our DI's used to punish us by taking us to the pit. (sand pit that is) We we did exercises sitting, standing, jumping, laying, every direction imaginable until we looked like sugar cookies. Then we walked around like that all day in the heat and humidity. Man did we look forward to those showers to get that sand off. In fact it hurt so bad I for got to take the opportunity to be a voyeur at all the hot young horny guys in the shower with me... :w00t: Bless your heart for having to endure the sand...:cool:

Were there any problems with the sand between your toes?

Although I'm originally from Dee-troit, Michigan, I've spent most of my adult life overseas...St. Vincent (West Indies), St Croix (US Virgin Islands), Mombasa (Kenya), Monrovia (Liberia) and now here in Guam......all within walking distance of a beach.

However I'm still not used to sand, believe it or not.

And I have a serious shark-phobia.

Chafu213

Although I'm originally from Dee-troit, Michigan, I've spent most of my adult life overseas...St. Vincent (West Indies), St Croix (US Virgin Islands), Mombasa (Kenya), Monrovia (Liberia) and now here in Guam......all within walking distance of a beach.

However I'm still not used to sand, believe it or not.

And I have a serious shark-phobia.

Chafu213

Doesn't everyone have a serious shark-phobia???

that would seem the most logical thing to me, but I know people who purposely go looking to swim where there are sharks. There was a dude I knew in St Croix that would go out and feed sharks. No way, not me!

Chafu213

It's akin to having bareback sex with a stranger.