• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What would you do if you were a woman for one day?

I would go after all the straight guys I have lusted after in my life who I have been unable to convince to even let me blow them, and fuck the brains out of as many of them as I can.

And if I had the same bad luck as buckeye and got my period, I'd let them fuck me anyway; and if they were squeamish about that, I'd let them fuck me in the ass. Then when I return to manhood, I could say to them, "How did you enjoy fucking Leeda* in the ass?" The straight guy would naturally say he loved it (since the fantasy of most every straight guy I know is to fuck a woman in the ass), and I could say "Well that was my ass", and maybe I could get him to do me again - lol !!!

*Leeda - my pretend drag name. Never did drag but our little group of bar friends gave ourselves drag names. I ended up with Leeda, have no idea why or what it means. My friend Gary just came up with it and it stuck.

Last edited:
Well it is a thread about being a Women for a day..So I guess were just being sissy women for a day.
If we grew a pair we couldn't be women for a day.lolololololo

...and I started my period, so I'm supposed to be the bitchy one here, so BACK OFF BUSTER. lol

You bitches always stick together!!! lolololol It's a new day so no more lovey dovey crap from you boys...

I would go after all the straight guys I have lusted after in my life who I have been unable to convince to even let me blow them, and fuck the brains out of as many of them as I can.

And if I had the same bad luck as buckeye and got my period, I'd let them fuck me anyway; and if they were squeamish about that, I'd let them fuck me in the ass. Then when I return to manhood, I could say to them, "How did you enjoy fucking Leeda* in the ass?" The straight guy would naturally say he loved it (since the fantasy of most every straight guy I know is to fuck a woman in the ass), and I could say "Well that was my ass", and maybe I could get him to do me again - lol !!!

*Leeda - my pretend drag name. Never did drag but our little group of bar friends gave ourselves drag names. I ended up with Leeda, have no idea why or what it means. My friend Gary just came up with it and it stuck.

Good post Leeda!!! I'd probably slut myself out as well...

I would grab a stool at the bar next to a hot straight sexy College Dudes and seduce him in public - wait I don't have to be a woman to do that.