• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Another day .. Another Dime...

As a brief update I spent the day arguing with my insurance and talking surgery with my Doctor. I found the oppertunity today to ask about the recovery period and how extended it has the potential to be. Considering I wasn't really able to find much conclusive answers in my own research. I asked how long until I was able to excercise. He said that I should be good to go in a week. He's reccomending two though but I can start as soon as I can bare the pain. As he walked away he said "I was working out 3 days after mine" haha I guess my Doc is both a tough ass and a smart ass. But thanks for all your good wishes and continued support. Looks like this will be over before I know it !!

As a brief update I spent the day arguing with my insurance and talking surgery with my Doctor. I found the oppertunity today to ask about the recovery period and how extended it has the potential to be. Considering I wasn't really able to find much conclusive answers in my own research. I asked how long until I was able to excercise. He said that I should be good to go in a week. He's reccomending two though but I can start as soon as I can bare the pain. As he walked away he said "I was working out 3 days after mine" haha I guess my Doc is both a tough ass and a smart ass. But thanks for all your good wishes and continued support. Looks like this will be over before I know it !!

One other piece of advice I would give you, in this eleventh hour (sorry) would be to let your doctor know, if you haven't already, that you model and that close ups are taken of your stomach and belly button. I have had surgery where they went through the belly button and visually, it isn't so hot looking now; no worries, I do not model! hehehe Thanks

Dearest Jason,

I'm so pleased that you will soon have this behind you. Best of luck with the surgery. You know of course that we will be here for you as you recover. Please keep us updated. You know we will want to know of your progress. We really do care about you as a person. XO

two weeks is awesome... I wasn't able to work out for 2 and a half months after my surgery.... and that really sucked. I wasn't allowed to pic up even a jug of milk. But hey... I am still alive and that is the plus.

To my favorite current model:

Dearest Jason,

You are a fixture in the minds of most forumites, so a little scar should not be a major obstacle to your modeling career. However, Beth had a good idea to let your surgeon:doctor: know precisely that you have economic reasons for wanting the scaring minimized, if at all possible.:cya:

Know that You are in our hearts and prayers and we all want everything to go well for you, Jason. We await your words of "All is Okay" following your recovery.:party0018:

Take care, sweetie!

Sincerely,:goodnight:

Stimpy

hi jason,
Just wanted to wish you luck on your surgery,,
and also i couldn't help but notise that the doctor had told you not to exercice for a week or so.. been a nurse in a unit that operates on heria (althou more emegency operations) our doctors also say you can walk and run, but wait 4-6 week before pressing your abs.. or you will end up with another hernia.. have seen that happen a few times...

ps, if you should need a private nurse,,,:001_rolleyes:

hugs and kisses.