• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What are you thankful for?

Hey Tampa!
First i must say that there is no such thing as TMI in my life as you can imagine haha! I am really glad that youve decided to give me a chance and i very much value having you on board TeamCodySmith! There is definitely no love lost as far as your previous opinion is concerned, tattoos are just one of those things that upon first glance can be off putting and no one can fault you for that! I am very glad to hear that you are doing better health wise and i hope you had an amazing holiday!

Thanks so much for responding Cody! :biggrin:

Thank you again for posting in here and chatting with your fans. I'm looking forward to watching your new scene tonight. :)

I did have a nice Thanksgiving. I hope you did too. :6thxg: haha

Hey Foxy! I have not had any new ink done but i must say im craving some needletime. I have a few ideas for new tattoos but finding the extra cash/time to get them done is somewhat of a challenge these days. I am hoping to get some ink done in the near future! I am glad to have you on board TeamCody and fully plan on continuing to get your dick hard ;)

Thanks Cody for taking the time to reply it is much appreciated. I know what you mean about cost and time, having a couple of tatts myself I know that it takes planning for these but I am sure they will be worth it once you have them done. Tampa has kindly added a link to a thread I started on a discussion on tattoos we have been having and and as he said it would be great to hear your views or any of the other models that have had some needlework done.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and yes I love the idea of being on teamcody and it goes without saying you do get my dick hard. Take care.

Thank you for the link! I will take a look as i already have some things id like to say on the subject that i think will give a lot of clarity both on my personal choices as well as my thoughts on some of the work other guys have!