• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What would you do if you were a woman for one day?

rrhill

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Suppose you could be a woman for one day... (or man) what would you do?

Alarm clock wakes you up at 7 a.m. and suddenly you have firm breasts and a virgin vagina. Well, I'd take a shower and have a good look in front of the mirror. Next cancel all my appointments and be off to buy some sexy clothes and visit a hair salon.

But then...

Wow. What a good idea for a thread Robert. I will have to think about this one. lol

Suppose you could be a woman for one day... (or man) what would you do?

Alarm clock wakes you up at 7 a.m. and suddenly you have firm breasts and a virgin vagina. Well, I'd take a shower and have a good look in front of the mirror. Next cancel all my appointments and be off to buy some sexy clothes and visit a hair salon.

But then...

First, I would say that you can buy all the sexy clothes and go to a hair salon whether you are male or female...you determine who you are! Next I would break the bad news to you that breasts are rarely firm, but floppy boobs due come in handy when you are "motor boating!" My husband loves the fact that I can "motor boat," and keep his ears warm all at the same time; ah, it's a gift!
As far as being a man, I would say I would love to stay in bed all day and mastubate (hey, not much different from my life right now). I would love to feel what it is like to have your "sex organ" on the outside of your body. As a woman, my orgasms are internal...a flush of heat from my vagina to my nipples, arms go numb, face flushes and then it's like being submersed in a warm bath, then calm. But my husband describes his orgasms as a "pushing out" of energy, a rush of excitement, then a drain of energy. So, I would like to see what it is like to have a "male orgasm." For the rest of it, being a man, etc. or being a woman, I will just continue to be myself...whatever "package" I cum in!

If I would continue to be myself, gay, then I'd be a lesbian for one day. :-O

Firm or floppy, I will need a bra. And I can't go cruising because that's so un-lady-like. Forget high heels, it's 24 hours only for Cinderella, sneakers...

PS: Why not fuck your husband Beth? A dick is a clitoris on a stick.

Last edited:
I would hopefully be a hot attractive young woman, and I would go to a place where hot young straight guys go, and have my choice of the "crème de la crème" of the totally unattainable guys that I have lusted over all my life.

You are needed on this forum on a regular basis Robert. What a great thread. :idhitit:

Have your choice out of hot straight boys and start lusting...

What a common girl you are MikeYanka!

Why not find a love at first sight guy, go for a drink, romantic dinner, watch him smile... and then start lusting in bed. (Make sure you are gone before 7 a.m.)

Have your choice out of hot straight boys and start lusting...

What a common girl you are MikeYanka!

Why not find a love at first sight guy, go for a drink, romantic dinner, watch him smile... and then start lusting in bed. (Make sure you are gone before 7 a.m.)
Sorry Robert, I would go for quantity rather than a quality stud if I just had 24 hours in the body of a Penthouse Pet. I would be a total slut those 24 hours.

If I had a lifetime of it, I might look for a quality man to settle down with. But quite honestly, I never really thought about being a girl. So the name will remain MikeYank and not MikeYanka, Robert, you silly, silly man. :shock::sneaky2::boobies:

You never really thought about being a girl until today...

And you had to lose your virginity first. Where spirits having flown, so blood will too. Your pussy might feel raw after your first skeezer raped you wild as an easy available and cheep slut.

Take an example from Tampa... think about this one... tonight when you spread your legs, feel where your pussy would be. Tomorrow tell me about your 24-hour plan again, and fill me in with all the nauseating details you came up with.

Last edited:
I'd first get a vibrator and achieve multiple orgasms. Then I'd flirt with the hottest single guy I could find at the grocery store and have him fuck me in his car! Then I'd fuck the pool boy, take a nap....go to a hot bar, hook up immediately, and fuck until we fall asleep, too tired to move. Then watch his face when he wakes up and discovers I have a dick!

I'd first get a vibrator and achieve multiple orgasms. Then I'd flirt with the hottest single guy I could find at the grocery store and have him fuck me in his car! Then I'd fuck the pool boy, take a nap....go to a hot bar, hook up immediately, and fuck until we fall asleep, too tired to move. Then watch his face when he wakes up and discovers I have a dick!

I love it!!!!!! Would you have a camera, to catch that look?:haha:

If I would continue to be myself, gay, then I'd be a lesbian for one day. :-O

Firm or floppy, I will need a bra. And I can't go cruising because that's so un-lady-like. Forget high heels, it's 24 hours only for Cinderella, sneakers...

PS: Why not fuck your husband Beth? A dick is a clitoris on a stick.

We've tried the strap on thing, but I'm just not coordinated enough. Also, since I'm not really "feeling it," I get bored. We do however use dildos. I love to see him cum that way, it's very intense!:smiley-love021: My man's a natural bottom!

I love it!!!!!! Would you have a camera, to catch that look?:haha:

And catch his fists beating you to death?:wtf:

That virgin part is really a turn off. When I was young I often pretended I was a hot woman (I had seven sisters and no brothers.) being ravished by young studs. But I doubt I would enjoy the reality of that. So yeah, one young guy. A virgin, so we could explore sex for the first time together (me for the first time in another body.) To watch a young guy ( 16 is fine with me because I'm going to be gone in a day anyway. And it is hard to find an older virgin these days.) experiencing all those feelings and give him everything he wants. And because I am secretly very experienced and know so many G spots...Need I go on?:b_evil:

Last edited:
If you looked up slut in the dictionary back in the late 1960's and 1970's my photo and phone number were listed. If I were a woman for a day, they still would be.

Back then I had a good friend with whom I shared the hunt. She was the female version of me, very attractive and we had a great time. She was completely unapologetic about the fact she enjoyed sex - often. We would cruise the straight clubs and the rule was in order to get her they had to be willing to play with me as well. I can think of only one occasion where the guy said no.

So if I were a woman for a day, I would be like Judy was back in the day. And I would enjoy myself.

That's a great story Juanjo.

If Tampa reads this, have you given it some thought already? Bet that you as a creative writer can come up with a good story too...

If you looked up slut in the dictionary back in the late 1960's and 1970's my photo and phone number were listed. If I were a woman for a day, they still would be.

Back then I had a good friend with whom I shared the hunt. She was the female version of me, very attractive and we had a great time. She was completely unapologetic about the fact she enjoyed sex - often. We would cruise the straight clubs and the rule was in order to get her they had to be willing to play with me as well. I can think of only one occasion where the guy said no.

So if I were a woman for a day, I would be like Judy was back in the day. And I would enjoy myself.

I love to hear stories of sharing, it's what truly makes a friendship!:001_wub:

Payback!

Speaking of filming, if I were a real, honest to God, Queen for a Day, with a working vagina, I'd look up the straight asshole I slept with all through high school and college, and who dumped me after we got our "sheepskins." After getting a super, extreme make-over, I would get him alone, seduce him in some swanky hotel room, film the whole, horny episode and send it to his wife. Payback's a bitch, baby, and so am I!!!:evil: