• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What will David's Last Episode be like?

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
OK, I'm in denial, but at the same time fascinated by the eventual demise of Broke Straight Boys as we know it. David has no control over which scene will be the last one from D&E that Blu announces and uploads. What would you like it to be? What is your idea, on the other hand, of the perfect update from hell? Will the Broke Straight Boys that we've come to love and depend upon go out with a whimper or a bang?

OK, I'm in denial, but at the same time fascinated by the eventual demise of Broke Straight Boys as we know it. David has no control over which scene will be the last one from D&E that Blu announces and uploads. What would you like it to be? What is your idea, on the other hand, of the perfect update from hell? Will the Broke Straight Boys that we've come to love and depend upon go out with a whimper or a bang?
Yes what will it be.... Curious, we will most likely be lead up for the big finish and then poof...... a firecracker that didnt blow

Fireworks are going to explode and balloons and streamers are going to come down from the ceiling and a hot boy is going to pop out of a cake...and Eddie and I are going to dance around screaming "were free, were free, thank god almighty we are freed" and Eddie and I are going to be dancing with bottles of Champagne in celebration!

Okay..its not going to be that dramatic. The content I shot will just be a normal update, since I knew it was the last scene, my voice and tone I think was not on a high note, but I just went through the motions and did a average normal scene that everyone will find boring and whatever.

Then I will assume Mark will make some kind of post that the new scene will be up and the next update will be the new look and style with new Broke Straight Boys models and the updates will go on from there with the new content going forward.

So no party at our end, no sad remarks, no Johnny Carson sign-off just a plain ole regular update and to be honest...I forgot which is the last scene anyways so I have no clue when the last scene and the new content will start.

-David

No matter, David. The new site blows the cake off the pedestal anyway. Jacob and Chris's stuff is as good as anything you've done in years and Keith and Ryker at the "beach house" (lol!) makes that leather sofa sing. I am amazed at how much a hair cut did for Corey.

will you still post, David, or is 'Leaving', really "LEAVING"?

Fireworks are going to explode and balloons and streamers are going to come down from the ceiling and a hot boy is going to pop out of a cake...and Eddie and I are going to dance around screaming "were free, were free, thank god almighty we are freed" and Eddie and I are going to be dancing with bottles of Champagne in celebration!

Okay..its not going to be that dramatic. The content I shot will just be a normal update, since I knew it was the last scene, my voice and tone I think was not on a high note, but I just went through the motions and did a average normal scene that everyone will find boring and whatever.

Then I will assume Mark will make some kind of post that the new scene will be up and the next update will be the new look and style with new Broke Straight Boys models and the updates will go on from there with the new content going forward.

So no party at our end, no sad remarks, no Johnny Carson sign-off just a plain ole regular update and to be honest...I forgot which is the last scene anyways so I have no clue when the last scene and the new content will start.

-David

I like the fireworks and balloon idea better. Your work brought me here. I'd like to see you go out with a bang, since I have no choice about seeing you go out at all.

-David

David,

It is too bad that since you knew it was you last scene for Broke Straight Boys that you did not take the opportunity to go out with some "Thanks for the Memories" and perhaps some back of the house scenes of the studio. I think most of us would have enjoyed a short tribute/thank you for all the times we shared together.

Hey maybe its not to late to squeeze one last shoot in and go out in style.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

I knew at the time which scene was my last. Although I can't remember and I have no clue if Mark is putting them in order. I just didn't think it was appropriate to film that type of good-bye and it was still up in the air if I was going to continue filming or not.

I was going to take a long break from filming Broke Straight Boys and then decided if I was going to continue or not, but it was agreed it was time for me to move on :wink:

David,

It is too bad that since you knew it was you last scene for Broke Straight Boys that you did not take the opportunity to go out with some "Thanks for the Memories" and perhaps some back of the house scenes of the studio. I think most of us would have enjoyed a short tribute/thank you for all the times we shared together.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

David,

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

I love the way you think.

I knew at the time which scene was my last. Although I can't remember and I have no clue if Mark is putting them in order. I just didn't think it was appropriate to film that type of good-bye and it was still up in the air if I was going to continue filming or not.

I was going to take a long break from filming Broke Straight Boys and then decided if I was going to continue or not, but it was agreed it was time for me to move on :wink:

I am glad to hear you will still be a part of the Forum with us and thank you in advance for all of the wonderful episodes of Broke Straight Boys Your shoes will be hard to fill. Please, keep in touch. You are like part of our family here now...:biggrin: