• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What is happening!

ohvanz

Reaction score
The negative comments at the start of the new Broke Straight Boys vanished an I really appreciate this evolution very much.I was close to a point of leaving, not so much because the first introduction was somewhat disappointing for me as well but merely by the exagerations in judgement without sometimes a sign to give it a go.
Meanwhile the new team proved professionalisme and I congratulate them with the achievement in such a short time.Carry on boys.
Favorites sofar are Rocco, CJ and Bobby and I dont know how you do it but you make them acting so naturally.Also the introductions outside the studio are super.
I considered this had to be said after the discouragements experienced at the beginning.Good move Mark!

Me too

I like most of the new models of Broke Straight Boys 2.0 too but want to see Sean (of Braden and Sean and Santos and Sean) plus Rabib and also Logan on the updated site as well. Some of the old models like Diesal followed the old owner to his new site which isnt worth mentioning. Yeah he still talks ALOT (zzzzzzz).

I like most of the new models of Broke Straight Boys 2.0 too but want to see Sean (of Braden and Sean and Santos and Sean) plus Rabib and also Logan on the updated site as well. Some of the old models like Diesal followed the old owner to his new site which isnt worth mentioning. Yeah he still talks ALOT (zzzzzzz).

LOL Even though I really don't want to see the old models again, you made me laugh.