• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

"All Time" Favorite Models

Johnny, just hope that if you ever commit a crime you don't wind up in the courtroom of "thejudge" of Broke Straight Boys!!! :001_rolleyes: lololololol

stock-vector-judge-verdict-cartoon-pop-art-vector-illustration-human-comic-book-vintage-retro-style-417225655.jpg
Sorry .. I just really don't find anything about him funny...

I could never be upset with you stowe1. I love your posts. You say what you feel.Your a lot like me there. Maybe you write better? What I am saying is. I would love making love having sex with either Gage Owens or Tanner. I don't find either boy Nelly.
But I am a top you are a bottom. So maybe that's the difference? I just Love both there asses. I look at them and just think they are just Beautiful.
We don't have to talk. But like I said I don't think either boy Nelly. If they are I have made it with
a lot of Nelly men and didn't know they were. lol

There you have it, johnny. Perspective. As a top, you have a different perspective than I do as a bottom. For me there's nothing more sex-killing than a guy who has all the other specifications for a hot top, but when he says, "I'm going to fuck your brains out!" he sounds like a mezzo-soprano for the Metropolitan Opera!! - lol !!!