• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What I'm watching on tv streaming tonight

If I had Netflix I'd be happy to watch Heartstopper. :/ haha It looks good. And wholesome. :)
It really is all of the above, Tampa. And the fact that it is aimed at a youth market makes it even better. With all the negativity we have seen in our lifetimes portrayed in media toward gay youth, this is a totally healthy and positive set of role models for kids to learn from and to emulate. And it is touching and at times sexy too. Excellent program.

It is amazing how much there is online portraying everything both positively & negatively. Sadly, what we see in the real world would not succeed online for its cruelty & inhumanity.

Figured I'd start a new thread for this. I'm always looking for new and different things to watch, and I figured I'd share what I'm watching when I'm not viewing naked guys :001_cool: LOL

Tonight's show is "Someone Feed Phil" on Netflix. This stars Phil Rosenthal (creator/producer of Everybody Loves Raymond) I am on the third episode now, I've always enjoyed food shows, I loved watching Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern and this show fits right in. Phil seems so genuine and nice, his reactions to yummy food are so funny. Definitely worth a watch if you like seeing different cultures and their foods

I was hoping to watch the third and deciding game of the best two out of three games College World Series. Unfortunately this weekend Mississippi swept the first two games against Oklahoma, so there will be no game three!

I'm watching Man vs Bee on Netflix, it has Rowan Atkinson in it. Definitely reminds me of Mr Bean LOL

Since I watch in bed I always fall asleep& after the episode ends the lap tops stop. Today it was CSI & a comedy. Of course getting up as 11:30 PM means it is early around 4:30 PM when I fall asleep. I am usually fortunate that sleep through the full time but not always.

Last edited:
Definitely worth it. There is so many great shows on Netflix even though it keeps going up

I finished the season today, I absolutely loved the series and I'd be a liar if I said my eyes were dry. Can't wait for the next season to see how they develop the characters. Apparently they already have ordered the second and third seasons. Downside is we need to wait until 2023 most likely :crying1:

Yesterday evening, I watched several episodes of the Prime series, “The Summer I Turned Pretty”. I could give reasons I am enjoying it from family drama to exploring racism and the illness of one of the main characters and how her sons are dealing with it. But as I’m sure you can figure out by seeing Conrad & Jeremiah why I am obsessed with the show. I am a teenage girl trapped in an old gay body. :blush:

45ABB0F6-1D9E-4978-93D8-39314B51B795.jpeg

52F28E86-59B6-44B0-917C-B80B33758309.jpeg

This is the trailer for the show.

Yesterday evening, I watched several episodes of the Prime series, “The Summer I Turned Pretty”. I could give reasons I am enjoying it from family drama to exploring racism and the illness of one of the main characters and how her sons are dealing with it. But as I’m sure you can figure out by seeing Conrad & Jeremiah why I am obsessed with the show. I am a teenage girl trapped in an old gay body. :blush:

Added to my ever growing list of shows to watch!

Almost all the series I watch are from before the 190's except for news and sports.

Almost all the series I watch are from before the 190's except for news and sports.

One of my favorite irreverent shows that started in 1987 I think is Married with Children. Yes, I remember watching it when it aired as a kid. They are apparently in talks to reboot it as an animated version, we will see if it comes to fruition, but I'd definitely give it a watch.

One of my favorite irreverent shows that started in 1987 I think is Married with Children. Yes, I remember watching it when it aired as a kid. They are apparently in talks to reboot it as an animated version, we will see if it comes to fruition, but I'd definitely give it a watch.

I love Bareny Miller, Night Court, Perry Mason, CSI and so many more sch as Mannix & Matlock.

Just saw a hot young guy on Bones, usually disregard but not this one.

Me too Chac. That was ground breaking irreverent and hilarious humor. I believe that other than sports it was key to Fox becoming a legitimate fourth network to go along with NBC, CBS and ABC. And it was a laugh out loud funny show.

Started watching Young Royals on Netflix and I can't stop. This show is amazing.
I do need to start watching that along with Stranger Things. And these next four days with me on my long weekend from work, and the temperatures outside going to be near 100 each day, this is a great time to get started. Although the Yankees are back from the All Star break today and tonight will be a potentially block buster January 6 hearing, so there is a lot to entertain me on TV coming up.