• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What happened to Videoboys?

Maybe it's time for online forum meetings!! lol
Being the yenta that I am, I'd be curious how many of us "post under the influence" from time to time. :001_unsure:

PS - Forum policeman Jon will be roughing us up for improperly discussing getting high on this thread about Video Boys.:offtopic:

Being the yenta that I am, I'd be curious how many of us "post under the influence" from time to time. :001_unsure:

PS - Forum policeman Jon will be roughing us up for improperly discussing getting high on this thread about Video Boys.:offtopic:

Well I quit imbibing a few years ago at the demand of my doctor. But sleep deprivation can be just as bad as chemicals when it comes to disengaging the cerebral functions from the motor functions before hitting "post".

Me Too....They really had some beauty's on that site....

Two words: Justin LeBeau

justin1004.jpg

justin1001.jpg

But sleep deprivation can be just as bad as chemicals when it comes to disengaging the cerebral functions from the motor functions before hitting "post".

Yes indeed Juanjo. I can relate to that one too. Especially typos due to sleep deprivation such as grogginess late at night or even posting right after I wake up. lol I've also had many a bout of sender's remorse over posts that came across too harshly due to same. It happens to many of us.

Hey, Jason, and everyone ~

I know that Mark had to remove Videoboys as a partner-site because they were not good partners; they were slow and unreliable with updates; and maybe there were other issues, too. (I gather they were not very good or reliable business-partners, either.) Mark graciously explained this to me, when Videoboys was first removed as a bonus-site, and I asked about it.

However, Jason, I have always had a big affection for Videoboys. For all its deficiencies in scheduling, they featured some of the stone-cold cutest guys in the universe ~ and offered AMAZING videography and direction, as well. I first got into Videoboys long before I ever was a member of either College Dudes or Broke Straight Boys (I was at College Dudes, first): when I was still hanging out with my French-Canadian model friend (who is still a friend!) and he was on another site that offered VB as a bonus.

I STILL think Videoboys is worth about 17 of the "bonus sites" offered through Broke Straight Boys (with due respect to the management) - though, with the recent outings from the "Johnny Forza brothers", for sure, AmateurBoysFirstTime has really been picking up its game, lately. But, other than ABFT, and Fratmen Videos (which occasionally has some gorgeous solos), and once in awhile some of the retro videos (if LANCE appears) I don't get a lot of use out of the HSBoys feature, honestly.

Videoboys WAS AWESOME, and I miss it.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

P.S.

Please remember, though, Jason - I am biased. I have a special thing for French-Canadian boys, since I fell in love with one when I was at summer camp, when I was 11!!!

"A" XOXOXOXO

VideoBoys are also gone but not for cotton lol

Then, Jon, I wish I were in the land of cotton. (I'm spanking myself already, for writing that, and I shall have to explicate. . . Sigh. :smiley-sex020:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJsHv0uPstk

Abashedly,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

P.S. Let it be known to all and sundry that - as far as the Confederate States of America are concerned -

1.) Jolly anthem! (It was actually composed as a show-tune by a NORTHERNER, either by Daniel Decatur Emmett, from Ohio; or some unnamed Snowdens, from Ohio, which was a Union State) and it was one of Abraham Lincoln's favourite songs. But nonetheless, though the TUNE is jolly, the old lyrics of the song deprecated African-Americans: which is NOT so jolly. AT ALL.

2.) Quite a romantic myth - the courtesy and civility of the Old South - which still persists in some form, to this day. The "lost cause" for states' rights, the defence of southern hearth and home, and all that stuff. Except that the lovely myth was based upon breaking up families, and treating people, like cattle :(

3.) A ROTTEN system of ethics and government, which depended upon subjugating some human beings (raping and murdering and enslaving them) to make other human beings RICH. NOT so damned good, in my opinion.

P.P.S.

Anyone who is truly interested in monitoring racism in the USA, or setting it back, can keep apprised of such matters by keeping in touch with, or contributing to, the Southern Poverty Law Center. http://www.splcenter.org/

Thanks Ambi, for that visual trip down memory lane. I wholeheartedly agree with you that I would willingly give up about 17 of the offered bonus sites to have Video Boys back! I am sure the only reason they were cut had to do with money, because the content was updated regularly, the quality was top notch and the boys....the boys....OMG the boys!
Maybe it had to do with the bonus site eclipsing and maybe even surpassing the subscription site offerings?

-J

P.S. - I can't believe you didn't include a pic of the always ready, hard shooting and oh so adorable Jake Bass!! ummm...Jake Bass....