• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Website cover photo models

mellow4242

Reaction score
New to this, first post here. Feel weird asking, but could somebody help me out in identifying the models in the website cover photos? Like when you first type in the url, the cover page has a slide show of stills and I can't seem to find the guy in the middle on the first one in the list and it's driving me nuts! Haha are there captions somewhere or something?? Thanks in advance if you can answer this question!

New to this, first post here. Feel weird asking, but could somebody help me out in identifying the models in the website cover photos? Like when you first type in the url, the cover page has a slide show of stills and I can't seem to find the guy in the middle on the first one in the list and it's driving me nuts! Haha are there captions somewhere or something?? Thanks in advance if you can answer this question!
1681162124502.png

Him?

Welcome and please continue posting!

Welcome and please continue posting!

:welcome: Please do post often. I look forward to hearing more from you. :thumbup1: