• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Updates for August 2009. Updates 3x each week.

BrokeStraightBoys

BSB Owner
Reaction score
August will be a record number of updates. We are doing 3 updates a week and we have some exciting scenes. Diesal will get fucked as well as Logan. Please note the first scene with Diesal is an oral and we had to release these in order. Enjoy the updates everyone.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Thank you, Mark. Some great fan faves, and a bunch of newbies! Wonderful!

That is so cool! Thanks Mark!

The new guys look like they have alot of potential too.

:waw:

WOW!!!!!!!

That is just soooooooooo great. Thanks Mark and David for making this happen. Those newbies look edible, to bad the members aren't allowed to come to Florida and nibble!:laugh:

:waw::waw: :waw:

Wow Chuck. You're cute! But are you really straight? hmmm... LOL :001_unsure::biggrin:

ITA about how good looking he is. And as for being str8, he does work for people who make money by getting str8ies to do gay stuff. So is he just the token str8 boy or maybe a Gay for Pay boy?:thumbup1:

ITA about how good looking he is. And as for being str8, he does work for people who make money by getting str8ies to do gay stuff. So is he just the token str8 boy or maybe a Gay for Pay boy?:thumbup1:

Only his hairdresser knows for sure? :001_unsure: :drool: :lol: LOL

Sorry if I pulled the thread off topic. It's not my fault! :001_tongue: Chuck's avatar pic got me totally distracted. LOL

Thank you Mark very much for the extra updates. The new guys look great. Lots of different body types to choose from. So much variety! And our old favorites look very nice too. Especially Diesal. His smile is irresistible.

Great marketing thread Mark, you've just secured my subscription for another month. Nice to see Tyler back too and lots of Diesal who is one of my favs, he comes across as such a nice genuine guy. TBH I wasn't keen on todays solo but thanks to some members favs being posted I, to coin a David phrase, bust a nut on one of those. Oops went off topic... sowwy

Wow, thanks Mark, that really left me drooling.:drool: I cannot wait for the videos...:biggrin:

Last edited:
August will be a record number of updates. We are doing 3 updates a week and we have some exciting scenes. Diesal will get fucked as well as Logan. Please note the first scene with Diesal is an oral and we had to release these in order. Enjoy the updates everyone.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Mark - I hope you realise the damage 3 updates a week, not to mention the College Boy Physicals, and all the other bonus sites, is going to do to my dick. Oh hell, I will live with the damage - lol
The 2 boys between the Jordan & Scott and the Diesal & Jim pics look hot