• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming scenes of interest to me

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I am apparently very different from the typical Broke Straight Boys fan of 2017, but there are two upcoming scenes that interest me, and perhaps no one else. But I like pretty boys and I am not necessarily into skilled performances as much as guys who turn me on.

Jared Dominate Fucks Landon Wells - September 20th

I haven't watched much of Jared previously, but I will watch him on Wednesday as Landon is my type of guy.

1854-video.jpg

And I may be the last forumite who hasn't given up on Ashton yet, and I know he has "issues" maintaining his arousal, but to me he is so damn cute, I could watch him fry bologna as pretty little Kodi once did, so I will be all in for Ashton Taylor Fucks Robb Davis on September 22nd.

1861-video.jpg

To quote a great philosopher from the west coast, whom I admire a great deal, "That's just me". lol :001_tongue:

4fc54e820e0e3cc77b1bbf843bd53da8.jpg

I have always like Jared. I think he does a great job top or bottom. He has a hot little body and a nice dick. Along with a fun personality. I think Landon will love it.

I have always like Jared. I think he does a great job top or bottom. He has a hot little body and a nice dick. Along with a fun personality. I think Landon will love it.
I totally agree! Jared is usually very nice to his partners and I think this will be very entertaining to see these two guys together.

I didn't give up on Ashton too, Mike and I'll love to see his upcoming scene...